[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is asp's opinion of Batista?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: batista-2095165.jpg (35KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
batista-2095165.jpg
35KB, 624x388px
What is asp's opinion of Batista?
>>
also what is his best match?
>>
>>3017530
best physique and presence in all of wwe, if not all of wrestling history
>>
>>3017547
probably either against Triple H or Undertaker
>>
>>3017530
never drew a dime
>>
>>3017564
WM21
Vengeance 05
Taker feud
Philippines GOD
Hollywood
>>
SAVE_US
>>
Based as fuck
>>
>>3017530
he was part of the movement when cuck's took the side of a worthless dyel midget over a big guy. the cucks set the path for the shit current state we are in, and poor dave was left sad and scorned. it was suppose to be his moment and it was ruined by neckbeards.

save_us_batista
>>
Legit became a better actor and gotten better roles than the rock
>>
>>3017530
Quackly becoming all-times great both in professional vvrestling and Sex VVarfare
>>
>>3017530
For reals tho, How big is his dick?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QGeAmf5G74
>>
>>3017818
This desu

I'm surprised by how he's not completely horrible at acting. He's fine in all the stuff I've seen him in.
>>
Ywn be based dave who hangs out with Chris Pratt and fucks a dancer everyday
>>
>>3017818
>>3017847
Is this a snowflake opinion because the Rock is a cuck now, because cuck he may be, he actually has one role he can play. Dave has none.
Still like basedtista, don't misinterpret, he's just a dogshit actor. Can't even fuck with the dwayne
>>
>>3017852
Hi Dwayne!
>>
>>3017852
He's been in a James bond film and soon a sequel to blade runner with harrison ford. Rocks biggest role will always be scorpion guy with JUST Frasier
>>
>>3017856
nigga fuck 2017 dwaynetty, he's cringe now

>>3017861
bigger role =/= better actor, his marvel shit with drax was super cringe, dude just can't act
>>
>>3017864
GotG is one of the better capeshit going on you mongloid
>>
>>3017864
>cringe

go back dwayne
>>
>>3017872
One of the better capeshit is still capeshit lmao, acquire taste mdrone
>>
>>3017872
Ummmmm no sweetie, BvS is. It's been called the trump of capeshit by /tv/ so fuck right off with your memers of the meme galaxy, meme off bro, you and me! shit.
>>
>>3017875
ya seethin
>>
>>3017882
worked
>>
>>3017883
jokes on ya ive never worked ya talkin to the real carter
>>
File: 1498948216575.jpg (92KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
1498948216575.jpg
92KB, 600x780px
goat
>>
>>3017882
>>3017883

>still talking to yourself here all day

You need help.
>>
>>3017892
take a shower hit the weights get a clue
>>
>>3017530
He was based. Great heel.
>>
>>3017889

Woah Dave looks like THAT?
>>
>>3017530
In the ring, he was definitely among the worst wrestlers to be a proper long term main eventer in WWE. Everything he did was wooden and stiff. He couldn't sell for shit. The only moves he ever did that looked alright were the spinebuster and the batista bomb.

As far as his mic/character work, he was absolute dogshit for most of his career up until he turned heel. He really should have been doing that kind of heel gimmick from the start but obviously Vince was gay as fuck for him and decided to push him as the big, bland vanilla babyface that he was. Also, he could barely get a sentence out of his mouth without fucking it up for the majority of his time in WWE.

So yeah, he was pretty shit overall. The only people who'll claim to like him are teenagers young enough to be nostalgic for him, newbie wrestling fans who only started watching when he was already a heel and edgy contrarian faggots. So, you know, most of the board.
>>
>>3017934
Being Wrong: The Post
>>
The only person I can remember that didn't deserve the autistic hate from crowds
>>
Liked him in Evolution.

Hated it when it main evented 17 PPVs in a row, or whatever it was.

Loved the spotlight heel Batista.

Hated it when he came back and cucked Daniel Bryan.

Loved punished, fuck you I'm out, Bluetista.
>>
>>3017934
being wrong: the post
>>
>>3017530
I watched WWE until a little while before Benoit did his thing. Batista was pretty cool. I wanted to see him Batista Bomb that big Indian turd Khali more than anything in the world.
>>
File: images (53).jpg (14KB, 323x390px) Image search: [Google]
images (53).jpg
14KB, 323x390px
Based
>>
He's awesome. He got screwed by circumstance and Vince (mostly Vince) but he's way bigger than WWE's stupid shit now.

It's hilarious how he WANTS to come back and do a program with HHH and they keep blowing him off. Petty shitheads.
>>
SAVE_US.BATISTA
>>
>>3017934
This pretty much
>>
>>3019027
>he's way bigger than WWE's stupid shit now.

lmao
>>
>>3019152
Not him but you really are underestimating how much better it is being big in hollywood than a wwe star
>>
File: IMG_0997.gif (2MB, 297x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.gif
2MB, 297x188px
If they could just have him show up and do his intro then walk back up the ramp after posing for a bit, it would be perfect. I don't want to hear him talk. I don't want to see him wrestle. I just want to hear that music and watch the bad ass pyro.
>>
>>3019241
>WWE
>Pyro

elegiggle
>>
>>3017530
You're treading in dangerous waters. /asp/ is an official Daniel Bryan zone. You need to go back
>>
>>3017530
literally who?
>>
Reminder that Dave wanted to come back heel and knew his babyface return would fail

>>3017653
>when cuck's took

Can I press 1 for English?
>>
>>3019011
why did Vince pull the plug on this guy when he's got a better physique than 99% of the roster
>>
>>3017530
based af. came back to save the business. ended up jobbing to the skinnyfat indie shitter that paved the way for the slow death we're witnessing now. we're not worthy of big dave
>>
Love him for never returning, refusing to honor his contract, after being insulted by HHH and Step for the then upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy. Fuckin GOAT!
>>
S4V3.U5.B471574
>>
i love batista!
>>
>>3017851
flat chest
>>
I never liked him because of his cringe tribal tats, but he's better than most of the shitters around today that's for sure.
>>
>>3020016
I take shits more charismatic than that guy, if you're gonna push someone because of his physique he has to be charismatic like Big Dave or Steiner
>>
>>3017530
Better than any full-timer they currently have but all of their current guys are literal dog shit so that isn't saying much
>>
>>3017530
Charismatic,great mind for the business and looks like a nice fella outside the ring
>>
>>3017934
This pretty much
>>
>>3021068
Worked for Goldberg, Undertaker, Lesnar etc etc
>>
>>3021294
Goldberg and Lesnar had insane charisma
>>
>>3021313
Taker btfo
>>
B A S E D T I S T A
>>
>>3019292
12+
>>
>>3017530

>worked HHH
>worked Stephanie
>worked Hollywood
>worked Dwayne
>worked indy midgets

GOAT
>>
>>3021410
>>worked Stephanie
what is this referring to
>>
>>3021485
Batista got into an argument with Stephanie backstage after he was booed during the Rumble
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.