[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*throws out credibility to appease weeaboos*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: lemeltz.jpg (27KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
lemeltz.jpg
27KB, 660x400px
*throws out credibility to appease weeaboos*
>>
>appeasing the demographic that amounts to about 10% of his audience

E-DRONE SEETHING
>>
Meltzerberg had credibility?
>>
>>3017270
>implying they aren't literally, as stated by him, his subjective, purely personal opinions
>implying they mean shit
>implying you're not getting worked
>>
Meltzbergstein literally cashing yenshekels for shilling nippon wressle kek
>>
*cough*
>>
Reminder that Dave admits he grades WWE matches on easy mode
>>
>disagree with his opnions on subjetive performance art where there is no "correct" opinion anyway
>DURR HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY NOW, HOW CAN HE HAVE CREDIBILITY HE DOESN'T EVEN AGREE WITH ME?!?!
Every time without fail
>>
>>3017282
>implying they aren't literally, as stated by him, his subjective, purely personal opinions

explain that to the people in the 10 threads on /asp/ talking about """"""6 STARS!!!!!!!!!""""
>>
>>3017298
The absolute state of (w)e(eb)-drones
>>
>listening to meltz for his "match rating"
even he admits it's a joke, you fucking nerds
>>
rent free
>>
>>3017278
it's way more than that

look at all the awards gooks won during the monday night wars
>>
>>3017270
>Eight 5 and 5+ stars matches this year, and it's not even over yet
How do you feel about living out the best year of wrestling of all time, bros?
>>
>>3017298
>people are happy wrestlers they like receive critical acclaim

It's not different than watching a movie and being happy it has a good score on rotten tomatoes. Stop getting worked.
>>
>>3017394
Feels fucking good to witness the literal GOAT era
>>
>>3017394
>Business is at an all time low
>But hey, some old man likes a few matches so it's great!
>>
>>3017462
>seething so hard you lie
>"i can't think of anything except profit"
>being a mindless sheep

oldrone dont make me destroy you again
BIGGEST
COMPANY
YEAR
EVER
>>
>>3017462
>Business is at an all time low
Only yours, Vinny.
>>
>>3017464
The biggest New Japan year is about 1% of what the worst WWE year is you fucking weeaboo.
>>
>>3017743

Despite all the extra tv shows, worldwide tours, so any more wrestlers, so much more promotion and pr, all the guest stars, and all the shilling, WWE's profit was almost the same as NJPW's despite New Japan ONLY doing men's wrestling and still putting out much more quality as opposed to WWE's never-ending shit quantity.
>>
>>3017743

Except that's literally untrue. NJPW's profit margin for 2016 was almost 10x that of WWE's.
>>
>>3017270
He and Alvarez use "c'mon, it's 2017" more than current year man ever dreamed of

it's difficult to listen to
>>
fuck this console war shit

Out of interest was there ever a year that New Japan was making more money than WWE/WWF? Maybe 95-96?
>>
Doesn't really work since gooks were also getting the awards for worst company and shit, too during the 2000s. Not only that, but Meltz also gave the highest ratings in the 90s to AJPW who wrestled a far more western style as opposed to NJPW at that time who did a more familiar style to Japan.
>>
>>3017825
Both were private companies back the, there's no way to confirm.
>>
>>3017825
>>3017825
Probably not. You gotta remember Japan is a much smaller place than the U.S. and even back then american companies would do overseas shows.
>>
>>3017294
Reminder that most people don't care about fake wrestling matches
>>
>>3017846
You clearly do or you wouldn't be here in this thread.
>>
>>3017825
>>3017825

Right now.
>>
>>3018019
ye maybe your right

WWE's profits were pathetic last quarter
>>
>>3017270
Meltzer isnt the finial source of whether a match is good or not its completely fucking subjective, but I usually end up agreeing with him so I don't give a shit whether you watch NJPW,WWE,or another company, you do you end of story.
>>
>>3017270
>>3017295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt57Vr3tElQ
>>
>>3017270
>throws out credibility in a desperate bid for controversial attention and a modicum of relevance

He knows he has too much competition, now. Even if literally none of it has any credibility except for maybe the podcasts of former wrestlers.
>>
>>3017270
>>
>>3017795
That's disingenuous and you know it.
>>
>>3017270
As someone who is aware of his presence but hasn't paid any real attention to his work he always strikes me as a weeaboo or more accurately a hardcore Jap wrestling fan

The other """journalists""" don't really take his star system seriously and neither do the biggest stars of the WWE
>>
>>3018230

>I'm not a chief so I can't say this steak you cooked was shit.
>>
>>3019956
>chief
>>
Stamford wives literally SEETHING that big dick Dave will never give a WWE kiddy match 6 stars. Enjoy your "sports entertainment" you clueless marks.
>>
>>3020099
>clueless marks
>he says this as he believes a 50+ years old mark's opinion is the one that matters
>>
>>3017270
BASED
>>
File: 1495046953625.jpg (178KB, 1124x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495046953625.jpg
178KB, 1124x1080px
>>3017270
>midlife crises Dave pleasing the young people to look cool.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.