[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW DRAWING AND GROWING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: NJPW GROWING.png (39KB, 1274x358px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW GROWING.png
39KB, 1274x358px
Since 2015, NJPW has experienced a major grow in both popularity and money, but now in 2017 things look better than ever.
>selling out arenas
>putting on great shows
>great matches
>great profit earnings
WWE tried to hurt their business by taking Nakamura and Styles but guess what, they're doing WAY BETTER without them
>>
>>3017104
AJETTY AND SHINSUKETTY CONFIRMED THE JANNETTIES
>>
File: QsL4miC_d.jpg (29KB, 640x304px) Image search: [Google]
QsL4miC_d.jpg
29KB, 640x304px
>>3017104
Google searches from the U.S.
I think WWE signing Styles and Nakamura, and Balor too, was actually free marketing for NJPW in America. WWE started constantly acknowledging Japan and things like Bullet Club and Strongstyle, things i had no idea about until WWE started telling me about them.

Kinda shot themselves in the foot with this one. But still i think competition will be good for WWE in the long run.
>>
>>3017128
This
>take shitters like finn "not a solitary ounce of charisma in my body unless anderson is currently inside me" balbore, shinsuke "my body is dead" nakapoora and aj "overrated midget" styles
>give NJPW room to push superior talent
>give them free proxy publicity

Based Kidani let these nobodies go on purpose
>>
>>3017128
JBL even mentions guys like Riki Choshu, Baba and Mutoh every Smackdown lol
>>
>>3017139
>shinsuke "my body is dead" nakapoora
> aj "overrated midget" styles
Kek
>>
>>3017104
>doing good
>still not drawing like Inoki era
lol k kid
>>
>>3017163
Sorry man us New JaCHADS are too busy watching 6 Star matches and don't have enough time thinking about the past
>>
>>3017163
>stuck in the past
>caring more about money made you'll never see than product quality
>ignoring the fact that they're having their biggest year ever whilst putting on the best matches ever
>>
>>3017163
>doing good
>still not drawing like the attitude era
lol k gramps
>>
>>3017104
Based New Japan working the marks
>>
>>3017104
Stupid kids.

Their hatred of WWE makes them watch Njpw. I got into Njpw decades ago because I liked it. Not because some fed you can turn off and avoid made me want to like other stuff.

Dumb mentally ill rage-depressives.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>3018119
Stupid kids.

Their hatred of WWE makes them watch Njpw. I got into Njpw decades ago because I liked it. Not because some fed you can turn off and avoid made me want to like other stuff.

Dumb mentally ill rage-depressives.
>>
>Okada/Tanahashi feud ending
>Nakamura, AJ, Gallows and Anderson all leaving
Shouldn't this have like, done an incredible amount of damage to them? Not only did they turn out fine, they topped themselves in 2016 and 2017.

Who deserves the most credit? Okada? Omega? Naito? Tana? Gedo?
>>
Kenny and Naito as the 2 new pillars, replacing Styles and Nakamura, are drawing better with Tana and Okada.
>>
BASED. I can't wait for wreslting without retard rednecks ruining the business.
>>
>>3018125
The only real loss was AJ. And it ended up not mattering because Omega filled his spot and is now more over in Japan than AJ was.

Nakamura was already at the tail end of his career and was nothing but a hanger on that put on a good match in the rare occasions he felt like actually trying, he was deadweight and WWE was actually memed into thinking he was worth a big money contract.

G&A are a tag team, no matter what WWE announcers will tell you tag teams don't really fucking matter in New Japan and their importance on the card is irrelevant.
>>
>>3018143
Wasn't Machine Gun a guy that was higher up on the card, though?
>>
>>3018144
He got a decent push in this one G1 but he was still a midcard guy that could always be replaced by any other random midcard guy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.