[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kairi Hojo looks like THAT??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170817-064919.jpg (562KB, 978x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-064919.jpg
562KB, 978x1326px
Muh dick
>>
File: midajah10.jpg (149KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
midajah10.jpg
149KB, 800x1125px
>>3017018
Not impressed by the jap. Go fuck yourself posting this shit.

Here's Midajah to save this thread.
>>
>>3017018
Damn she looks pretty standard
>>
>>3017018
Do you actually got out in real world? go your your local mall or for night on town & you'll see way better looking girls with better bodies. I mean fucking hell I've dated way better looking girls. I'm going to post pic but cut of head. Give me few mins.
>>
>>3017055
I can look the same if I get fake boobs and maybe a bigger chin
>>
File: dndjdd.jpg (89KB, 620x641px) Image search: [Google]
dndjdd.jpg
89KB, 620x641px
>>3017018
This girl asked me to go out with her. Her two cousins also fancied me; one ugly and one fit one who looked looks like Carmella.

All the pics I have on flash drive which I can't be arsed to go though because I have loads of them filled with videos etc. wish I could show you other girls I shagged; Ashleigh, Charlotte, Samantha but wouldn't post them anyway.

This is just an example that you need to go outside and seek sex if you're impressed by this bang fucking average jap in her underwear.
>>
>>3017018
She's small as fuck
>>
File: 1429036199386.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429036199386.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>3017150
>one fit one who looked looks like Carmella

So...they were both ugly and you're proud of that?
>>
>>3017157
I think Carmella is fit. Couldn't care less if you don't.

They were not ugly. They were best looking girls in school in my year and one below my year.
>>
>>3017162
She can be fit all she she wants, but she is still ugly as fuck.

>he brags about pulling butter faces
el o fucking el
>>
>>3017165
>thinking I'm embarrassed that I banged a Carmella lookialike
TOPKEK! dam right I did and proud of it
I once fucked curvy indian prostitute also...I'm not embarrassed by that either.
>>
>>3017018
Damn she could fuck Asgooka up in a shoot.
>>
>>3017150
>brags about smashing uggos on an anonymous forum
>posts a chick with a body worse than OP's average gookette

why is /asp/ so pathetic
>>
>>3017055
Her face is a fucking disgrace, the only thing worth mentioning about her is a pair of cheap looking bolt-ons.
>>
>>3017018
Being in PC helps with maintaining fit figure. Look how Dana ended up. She will go back to her doughy self if she ever is on the road with main roster. (and I'd still cheer her, cause she is THE best babyface)
>>
>>3017018
that's a nice tummy, I would gladly shoot my cummy
>>
File: kairi kid.jpg (175KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kairi kid.jpg
175KB, 675x1200px
Kairi is for children. Grow up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.