[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOR on the Baron Corbin cash in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3840.jpg (91KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.jpg
91KB, 533x800px
From Bryan:
>Corbin has monumental back stage heat, mainly due to his behaviour on Twitter. He blocked a whole bunch of WWE guys, and also insulted a veteran

Dave also confirms on Twitter that Baron insulting a veteran really fucked him up backstage.
>>
fucking americans and muh troops. he didn't even know it was a soldier until afterwards
>>
>>3016520
> Talk shit to people without knowing anything about them
> Planning for consequences

Pick one.
>>
>>3016520
Yeah as an Australian, Americans whole 'thank you for your service' attitude is really cult like. Why does a veteran deserve any more respect than anybody else? The last veterans that actually deserve any amount of credit thought in a war 70 years ago.
>>
>>3016520
seriously, I don't get the heat for this. Was he supposed to know that guy was a troop? Even so, what did that have to do with anything?
>>
>>3016523
>soldier
>deserving of special treatment
Pick one. What a fucking pussy, can't handle the banter so he pulls the i-i'm a solider card
>>
>>3016532

> Fed sucks up to soldiers.
> Dude picks on a soldier with thin skin and gets raped booking wise

I don't give a shit about soldiers, but if I own a fried chicken and watermelon stand and my cashier starts complaining about niggers you bet your ass he's fired.
>>
ya you cant bully when they have the be a star

i loved when Finn torched his ass with a come back. Baron is just boring as fuck, at live events he sucks the life out of the arena. most of the match he leaves the ring and when he is actually fighting he doesnt do anything impressive and given his size alot of the more entertaining guys cant work with him very well.
>>
>>3016540
Yeah basically this. Baron just hasn't got anything going for him as a performer. He's a shit promo, an average wrestler, and has an awful look. He should have never been pushed in the first place.
>>
>Bryan Alvarez

When has he ever gotten anything correct, he literally just spews bullshit smark bait
>>
>>3016548
You honestly believe Baron didn't royally piss someone off after what happened on Smackdown?
>>
>>3016530
Because joining up is probably the shittiest job in America. Jobs for veterans are nonexistent and their shit attitudes from being shot at for so long make them a fucking handful to deal with. Many just I've had to know in my work life or personal life joined the service because they were either too stupid for college or too afraid to grow up. They wasted all their money in a year. Some got a chick pregnant and don't even ask what kind of bullshit the military involves itself in when it comes to their members relationships. And the one side that got injured got it the fucking worst. Never see a doctor in a remotely timely fashion. Always fighting with the VA over stupid shit. Always breaking down over situations that should never come to be when you make a promise to take care of someone who put their life out their. MAYBE I'm coming off preachy as fuck. But the fact is I'm aware completely of what a shit sandwich being in the military is these days and a once in a while sheepishly "thanks for your service" is probably the least I can do.
Those rednecks that get all teary eyed with national anthems and shit can go fuck themselves though.
>>
>>3016514
>Muh troops
Fuck off, most of them just sit around all day doing fucking nothing.
>>
>>3016546
i was surprised they were acting like he was a big enough deal to win money in the bank. desu i never watched his shit in NXT so i thought they must know something we dont about him like he is secretly awesome but god, watching him live at events u can tell he is just a step behind basically everyone. he simply doesnt know what hes doing, he is only there to be a big main event star, i dont think he gives a fuck about what the business is actually about.
>>
>>3016530
The propaganda is extremely pervasive in this country. See the movie Zero Dark Thirty.

Thankfully people have woken up to some of it but there is still a lot of unnecessary military slurping that goes on.
>>
>>3016530
>Australian
Hi, Josh!

This is relevant and 100% the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS6QeYC13eg
>>
So when will you faggot anti-smarks realize that this is the reason why 'E prefers to poach indie guys these days? Performance center is a waste of time. You will never turn failed football players, bodybuilders and underwear models into decent workers, because they simply don't give a fuck about the business.
>>
>>3016591
Braun Strowman
>>
>>3016591
Braun Strowman
>>
>>3016591
the rock
>>
>>3016592
>>3016609
Yes, but for every Strowman, Rock or even BBD you have dozens of Corbins, Maries, Brooks and other geeks who will never leave the performance center.
>>
>>3016609
Rock is a 3rd generation pro wrestler. His dad even tried to talk him out of training. He loves the biz but Hollywood is a better gig.
>>
>>3016530
I don't know about you but I salute every emu I see and always thank them for their service
>>
>>3016592
>>3016599
> Strowman

Not a valid answer. He spent less than 2 months in NXT dark matches and barely worked any matches in his first year on the main roster. He had the benefit of working entirely hands on with Big Show and Luke Harper in house show matches.
>>
>>3016592
>>3016599

Braun was not a PC project which kinda proves his point. He was just thrown in and learned on the fly. The actual development center is garbage.
>>
>>3016672
>>3016677
Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley are creations of the PC.
>>
>>3016576
>expecting a cartoony heel promo
>mostly 100% valid criticisms of military idolization

What the fuck?
>>
>>3016530
I once sold an old muscle car to a army guy stationed in Guam or some other shit 3rd world country. He wouldnt shut up about "Im in the army stationed outside if USA". A year later he messages me thru ebay saying he doesnt like the car & wants a full refund, when I said no he instantly went on a tirade saying I was an antiAmerican antimilitary cunt & how I was discriminating against him because he was in the army, thenthreatened to sue not only me but also ebay & paypal because both had already told him no to a refund. Some vets/active duty dudes have huge persecution complexes for some reason.
>>
File: BzDftCdCQAAlcTJ.jpg (70KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
BzDftCdCQAAlcTJ.jpg
70KB, 888x666px
>>3016677
Braun was a PC project. He was there for years learning. No he wasn't on NXT but he was at PC. So WTF you talking about you complete moron? you have to be fucking retarded to think WWE just put him on TV without training. Braun was at PC for like 2 years training prior to debuting.
>>
Why do Americans worship a bunch of high school drop out child-killers that have never won a war without outside help?
>>
Military scum are mostly made of serial killers and rapists. Not sure why people respect these scums.
>>
File: DBmScBFXoAAXYPr.jpg (147KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DBmScBFXoAAXYPr.jpg
147KB, 1200x900px
>>3016591
>You will never turn failed football players, bodybuilders and underwear models into decent workers, because they simply don't give a fuck about the business.
>>
>>3016634
I do this with the Ibis and any homeless nig nog
>>
>>3016726
whos the guy on the right?
>>
>>3016783
Pic unrelated or what?
>>
>>3017207
Lars Sullivan
>>
>>3016686
>Charlotte
She was born into it you brainlet, of course she has a love for the business
>Sasha
Again, WWE never shuts up about how "Muh childhood dream" crap
They both knew from an early age that they wanted to be in the business.
>>
>>3016686
>charlotte
daughter of RIC FLAIR
>sasha
worked indies
>bayley
also worked indies
>>
>>3017309
>Bayley
This too, I felt that was pretty self explained. Her gimmick is practically Indie Darling who grew up watching wrestling.
>>
>>3016514
>punishing a heel for acting like a heel.

So anytime WWE gets a foreign heel to get heat he can't insult war vets either? He's only allowed to insult America in general? I mean I get it, it's bad press, but this doesn't make any sense from a pro wrestling company that has employees playing characters.
>>
>>3017599
This. What is sad also that people care this much about what someone posted on some dumb shit website like tweeter.
>>
>>3016514
>Firing shots at everyone on twitter
"Great character building mate"
>Firing shots at someone who turns out to be a veteran
"WTF MAN NOT COOL"
>>
Isn't it part of his job to help create social media presence for the company while keepin kayfabe as an unlikable heel? I'm no Corbin fan but that really sucks for him.
>>
>>3016514
I agree that muh troops is some pussy bullshit
But at the same time fuck Borebin he's horrible.
Based pussy soldier
>>
File: 1501001824912.jpg (38KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1501001824912.jpg
38KB, 377x377px
>act like a heel on twitter
>while you're a heel
>get backstage heat because of it
this company is a joke, and they wonder why no one gets over
>>
>>3017631
Baronetty doesn't need WWE's help to not get over.
>>
>>3017636
If he kept on insulting literally everyone he eventually would get some heel heat one way or another.

Now it's just HEY X YOURE STUPID
>>
>>3017661
Him insulting everyone would just get him over with smarks and casuals would continue not giving a shit.
>>
I hope John buries him real hard this Sunday.
>>
>>3017304
Your opinion on Charlotte is categorically wrong, homie. Go look into how and why she got into the business. I can't really blame you though, they don't really talk about it on tv
>>
Corbin fucking sucks so I'm happy his own immaturity and shit comebacks blew his chance
>>
>>3016562
do you mean Zero Dark Thirty is part of the propaganda or it exposes it? I haven't seen it.
>>
>>3017207
Bruno
>>
>>3016726
>Finn sandwiched between two bears
just as he liked it
>>
>>3016530
I would consider those unfortunate nam guys Veterans tho
>>
>>3016557
Hit the weights, take a shower and get out of your mom's basement because a vet goes out there risking their life so you can be a drain on this country's resources to eat Funyuns and whack it to anime.
>>
>>3016558
>i dont think he gives a fuck about what the business is actually about.
Making money? So he's not a fucking mark, wouldn't be the first time. Too bad he sucks, otherwise nobody would care.
>>
>>3016514
*rock bottoms career*
>>
File: IMG_2566.gif (2MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2566.gif
2MB, 268x280px
>>3016520
>Hiding behind muh troops
Americans once again wondering why people hate them.
>>
File: IMG_2554.gif (973KB, 290x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2554.gif
973KB, 290x138px
>>3016532
This.
>Inb4 Cena uses troop-interference to go over Baron this Sunday
>>
File: IMG_2479.gif (2MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.gif
2MB, 200x149px
>>3016555
>But the fact (of the matter) is
Sup Hunter
>>
>>3016555
Were you trying to make veterans look sympathetic, because it backfired. The veterans you know sound like helpless manchildren who can't do anything for themselves. Not all the military jobs are shit jobs, they get paid for their service, and they also learn skills. Their biggest problem with finding jobs is being unable to explain those skills to employers. They also get free college. I'll agree their healthcare is shit though.
>>
>>3019527
You mean
>Some vets go out there risking their life so corporations can be a drain those country's resources such as oil and to whack it to capitalist imperialism
>>
>>3017700
How did Charlotte get into the business?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.