[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sami Callihan To NJPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (65KB, 641x553px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
65KB, 641x553px
#ICalledThatShit

>YFW People Honestly Thought Pretty Boy Dolph Would Have A Sick Vignette Preview Like That During The G1 Finals wewww
>>
Dolph's been gone cause his brother was on trial for murder.
>>
>>3016210
Hi Sami! Looking forward to your NJPW run!

Ganbatte!~~
>>
I fucking hope not, the whole point of that vignette was to TEASE the reveal not just give it away.
>>
>>3016210
Doesn't he basically run CZW? Why would he do that? Also, the rest of OI4K are in GFW
>>
POO JAPAN WHO CARES ABOUT THIS MANLET FLIPPY SHIT?
>>
Who? Oh... the guy who couldn't even get over in NXT and got his worthless loser ass fired.

Yeah, that'll put butts in the seats.
>>
ANOTHER MANLETO

THE ABOSLUTE STATE OF NEW JAPANNETTY
>>
>>3016210
No please get that trash out of my precious Shin Nihon.
>>
Wow, another midget no one knows or cares about joins Bingo Hall Professional Wrestling. What a swerve
>>
Who is Sami Callihan?
>>
Literally fucking who
>>
>>3016331
>fired

wrong

>>3016279
>>3016335
>>3016380
>>3016384
>>3016385
>samefag
>>
>>3016431
>>summerfags
ftfy
>>
File: tumblr_mto1lq2AA21qmk3pno1_500.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mto1lq2AA21qmk3pno1_500.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>3016431
>>3016436
>samefag
>>
>>3016210
Yeah, right. Imagine this: You are a booker of CZW. So you know how things work. You also were in NXT. So you have a contract with NJPW. And you spill the beans? They were doing the same thing for Takahashi last year with the ticking time bomb stuff. Callihan is not Switchblade.
Jay White is - he got 2 wins during G1 Specials, that is important, he is not Young Lion anymore.
>>
>>3016210
Mediocre wrestler.
>>
They wouldn't go to the lengths they have to do this shit only for the person that it is to pretty much say hey its me lads on twitter, it's not him lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.