[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which era was best and why is it current era ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 123456797.jpg (671KB, 698x1216px) Image search: [Google]
123456797.jpg
671KB, 698x1216px
which era was best and why is it current era ?
>>
>>3015783
Attitude
Ruthless
Golden Age
Current
The Era of Phil
Shit
Early-mid 90s WWF
>>
File: 1502765776746.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502765776746.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
Paul poster thinks he can pull a fast one on us by having Gaytch rep the AE instead of Rocky.
>>
Attitude
Dimes
>>
Attitude
Ruthless
Golden Age
Punk and Bryan
Current era
New Gen
>>
Watching the AE atm and 97-98 AE shits on RAW nowadays. 99 was a bit lame until near the end with HHH's feud with Vince and the beginning of the feud with Foley. Why weren't HHH/Steph half as entertaining as The Authority? Who thought it was good idea to have world title matches every other week?
>>
1. Attitude
2. Hulkamania
3. Ruthless
4. New Generation
5. The last two eras
>>
1. Current
2. New Gen
3. PG
4. Ruthless Aggression
5. Attitude
6. Hulkamania
big muscly meat men pls go
>>
>there are people on this forum who the last 10 years were better than the New Generation
>>
File: 1492483980239b.jpg (122KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1492483980239b.jpg
122KB, 612x612px
>>3015783
Attitude
Golden Age
Ruthless
New Era
PG
Reality
Territories
New Gen/MNW
>>
Attitude
Ruthless
Golden

That's all that matters
>>
Everything from 2002 to present is cringe, everything before 2002 is based
>>
>>3016390
Agreed
>>
>>3015783
WCW
>>
>>3017151
Was never as good as The Federation.
>>
I feel like the Ruthless Aggression Era is underrated. If it happened not, and not immediately after the Attitude Era, it would be a lot more praised than it is.
>>
>>3015783
HBK/Jericho = midcard feud
Bryan = cup of coffee and didn't draw
Cena vs AJ = match for sake of matches sake and not era defining feud

really need to change those last pics

Batista/Taker
Punk/Cena (even though I hate Punk)
Reigns/Strowman
>>
>>3017200
>reigns/strowman
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Punkpromp.jpg (38KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
Punkpromp.jpg
38KB, 528x297px
The best era was June 27 2011 to July 18 2011.
Then they killed it.
On purpose.
Because they are marks.
>>
File: 1499673087836.jpg (59KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1499673087836.jpg
59KB, 800x533px
>>3017205
It's GOATest feud going today that has TRUMPED Cena/AJ match fests.

Roman/Strowman will be remembered by fondly casuals unlike Cena vs. AJ. Only 5 star jerking off faggots give shit about Cena/AJ.

Normal people will remember all the cool spots and stunts with chairs, ambulances, tables, ring ropes etc. with Reigns/Strowman so laugh away. History will prove me to be correct.
>>
>>3017187
WCW was better than WWF from the inception of Nitro to Starrcade 1997.
If you are an objective fan of all good quality professional wrestling and not just a seething WWE supermark that is.
>>
>>3017221
>inception Nitro to Starrcade 1997.
September '95 to Bash at the Beach were fucking terrible, and WWF was better in the second half of '97.
>>
>>3017218
legit cringed at this post just now
Self hating wrestling fans are a poison to our fandom and we need to get rid of them.
>>
>>3017228
>WWF better in 2nd half of 97
in your opinion
>>
>>3017218
>Normal people
don't watch wrestling in 2017.
>>
>>3017218
>I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AND ALPHA AND CHAD OH GOD PLEASE I AM SO SAD I HATE MYSELF AND AM PROJECTING IT ALL OVER THIS THREAD
Seek years of therapy
Holy shit
>>
>>3017242
WWF was better for the entirety of the MNW except for the first month of the nWo.
>>
>>3017272
Please get another hobby Vince, golf or some shit
>>
>>3017218
This!
Only feud that could beat it is Braun/Bork
>>
>>3017272
In your opinion
>>
>>3015783
the one with daniel bryan was worst
sad i missed out on the edge years
>>
>>3015783
Either Golden Era or Ruthless Aggression.
Attitude era drew dimes and had character, but a lot of the times there were boring midcard matches between Al Snow and Kung Fu Naki or shitty 90s Road Warriors vs DOA, and before Paul shills come to poop on me, HHH was shawn's jannetty and xpac, road dogg, and mr ass were far more entertaining in attitude era, Triple H didn't become good until the near end of the attitude era when he became The Game.
New Generation had a lot of goofy cartoon characters (better than the current """characters""" I guess), a bunch of old washed up wrestlers way past their prime or new guys that didnt become good until the attitude era (see: Steve Austin, Billy Gunn, 1-2-3 Kid, Men on a Mission Viscera, basically the entire Ministry except for Undertaker really, etc.)
The PG/Reality era was basically a mix of the Ruthless Aggression era, some old attitude era guys, and was just as goofy as New Generation WWF up until like 2012, and from then on it became indie goofball central
New Era is still too early to comment on but it seems a lot PG Era but with even more indie/japanese guys, even more goofiness, and even more declining ratings
>>
File: fixed.jpg (338KB, 698x1216px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
338KB, 698x1216px
>>3015783
FIXED IT
>>
>>3015783
>triple bitch
Hi paul!
>>
>>3016402
WHAT?
>>
Golden generation was absolutely terrible in ring but drew dimes. Had great characters and everything felt big time.

New Gen was garbage. Terrible characters and terrible stories.

AE was goat. Great characters and mostly good stories. Had better matches then people have given it credit for.

RA has been the most overrated ever. Outside of the Smackdown six era the RA era was mostly garbage. It had some good main card stories but the entire mid card and Tag Team divisions were absolute shit for the majority of it. They absolutely wasted possibly the greatest collection of talent ever assembled. Absolute pathetic

Then PG era was somehow even worse. Rinse and repeat the New Gen except double its length.

Current era was going down the toilet as well but the brand split has really helped it. Both brands have healthy Heavyweight, mid card, and Tag divisions. If only they would give us some more compelling stories and characters they'd be on to something.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.