[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW Owner Kidani isn't happy with WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: tweet.jpg (45KB, 630x494px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
45KB, 630x494px
He just retweeted a fan's displeasure with the WWE now having Bobby Fish, Adam Cole, & Kyle O'Reilly.

Are we going to finally see an all out promotional WAR?
>>
I'd rather see them in NXT anyway
>>
At G1 Special they had a fan survey you could complete for a free Lionmark sticker. And several of the questions had to do with dissatisfaction with WWE. He's well aware of western fans being sick of WWEs bullshit. I wish I had taken pics of it.
>>
>>3015745
Based New Japan being the people's promotion.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x304px
Just a heads up. The promotion is getting more and more popular by the year in America.
>>
O' Reilly is the only one who worked in New Japan, and all of them were beyond stale in ROH. Plus if they get Bryan back in a year it offsets the loss by leagues.
>>
>>3015745
>2000 njpw fans filled out a survey saying they don't like wwe
At least the picked out the best audience for that survey.
>>
>>3015722
Final wars when?
>>
>>3015847
lolwhat. All of them worked New Japan, moron. They were even featured at their Tokyo Dome shows.
>>
>>3015867
i meant the only one who fit in.
>>
File: hmmm....jpg (52KB, 583x675px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm....jpg
52KB, 583x675px
Wtf is Kidani hinting at here??

>本日は3店舗訪問しました。夕方ずっと行きたかった場所に来ました。フィラデルフィアと言えば??

Translation: Today I visited 3 stores. I came to the place I wanted to go all the evening. Speaking of Philadelphia?
>>
>>3015876
Philadelphia...

Is this madman trying to book the 2300 Arena??
>>
>>3015850
It was more like a portion of the 200 fans who attended the meet and greet before the show started. It also asked about who your favorite wrestlers are, which other Feds you watch (PWG, CZW, ROH, WWE) I wish I could find the survey online somewhere, it was pretty interesting to see what data they wanted to track.
>>
>>3015876
hopefully he's teasing a rocky card game
>>
>>3015745
>2000 neckbeards cried about WWE
Gee it's like /asp/ only 100 times larger
>>
>>3015904
>implying he's not creating a heel stable of rocky villian ripoffs
>>
File: TS1.jpg (72KB, 1623x913px) Image search: [Google]
TS1.jpg
72KB, 1623x913px
>>3015904
it would be 100x better if it were a Rocky Romero card game tbqhfam
>>
>>3015722
how can you tweet that many characters?
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 500x707px
>>3015722
BASED Vince and Nakamura murdering NuJapon
>>
>>3015998
That a a translation. One gook rune is a whole English sentence
>>
File: 1500820777847.jpg (616KB, 3555x2198px) Image search: [Google]
1500820777847.jpg
616KB, 3555x2198px
>>3015722
LMAO, little faggot poo japan "wrestling" shitter can't stand the fact that people only give a shit about the big leagues and not their little backwater dog shit spot festival.

in b4 impotent rage from poo japan "wrestling" fedorians.
>>
>WWE gets the bland charismaless skinny fucks
>NJPW gets the whities with actual charisma
I don't see the problem
>>
>>3015909
>/asp/
>the mecca of anti-smark contrarian wwe defence
"No"
>>
>>3015927
he could probably get the real thunderlips and clubber lang
>>
>>3016040
Reminder that New Japan has better attendance than Smackdown
>>
>>3016040
You tried real hard so here's a you.
>>
>>3015722
that's what he should want, to be know as a good promoter who will help build the brand of talent until they're ready to jump to the next level of their careers.

not horde guys and let them waste away in a phony territory war.

Indies groom guys for NJPW who groom guys for NXT who groom guys for WWE who if their lucky will make the jump out of wrestling
>>
>>3015722
WOA YOU MEAN HE TWEETED IT??? OH SHIT IT IS SOOOOO ON, OP!!
>>
>>3016040
Seems the other way around. E! drones can't stand that people are tuning out of their PG shitfest and actually enjoying wrestling with booking that makes sense.

Also curious as to what the last great E! show was. The people I watch ppv's with have all but given up on the company, every night time leaving dissatisfied. The G1 Climax party on the other hand was the most fun we've all had watching an event.

I want both companies to put on good shows, but only a drone would argue NJPW isn't the best thing on the market right now.
>>
>>3016333
>what the last great E! show was

I assume we're not allowed to count Takeovers
>>
>>3016324
He doesn't want to be the promoter of the world's largest WWE feeder system. He wants to be the promoter of a company that is global and not thought of as beneath WWE.
>>
>>3015722

Never. Unless NJPW magically gets money to compete with the Fed they'll always be an indie in comparison. That said, if E keeps pissing off wrestlers to make the jump, we may see something, but it's gonna take years of amazing booking out of NJPW.
>>
File: edroneSEETHING.jpg (2MB, 3555x2198px) Image search: [Google]
edroneSEETHING.jpg
2MB, 3555x2198px
>>3016040
>Actually editing the original
Wow! Sad!
>>
>>3016568
>Sad!
There you go again. Look everybody, the parrot's back. It only knows one word:
>Sad!
>>
>>3016091
>Seething so hard he can't even read the thread
Sad!
>>
>>3015722
Promotion war? NJPW can't compete, they don't have platform, resources, brand recognition, stars, etc. Stop shitposting this retarded notion
>>
>>3016696
悲しい
>>
>>3015745
I want a Lionmark sticker :(
>>
File: mfwgodexists.webm (379KB, 246x256px) Image search: [Google]
mfwgodexists.webm
379KB, 246x256px
>New Japan will overtake WWE in the US and put them out of business in the next decade
>>
>The state of this thread
Sad!
>>
>>3016707
>resources

kek reminder they spend less than 1/100th of what WWE does for like 1/5th of their profits

>stars

kek imagine saying this while Jinder is champ
>>
>>3016760
Jinder > Omega

casual fans don't give a fuck how good you can work and it's about time you learned this
>>
>>3016801
Reminder that nobody gives a fuck about Jinder and will only go to see him if they get tickets discounted by up to $50
>>
>>3015733
no, well not directly. NJPW just needs to keep getting better, if they start to focus on "war" they will lose. Thats why WWF was losing and then why WCW lost.
>>
>>3015722
I hope Adam Cole and O'Reilly make it in WWE because they must have burnt a lot of bridges by leaving ROH when they did.
>>
>>3016839
/thread

E DRONES are basically this guy in a nutshell...brainwashed and delusional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsK7WbAMwkM
>>
>>3017405
Holy shit, my sides! This shows that wwe fans all have brain damage
>>
>>3016462
He needs to start poaching former WWE guys then, it's inevitable that WWE will poach their guys so you might as well make it a two way street.
>>
>>3015722
He should be happy WWE has all of those vanilla CAW looking motherfuckers
>>
>>3016333
>The people I watch ppv's with have all but given up on the company, every night time leaving dissatisfied. The G1 Climax party on the other hand was the most fun we've all had watching an event.
This is what makes me enjoy NJPW so much, I missed the feeling of watching an event and leaving completely satisfied. I can't remember the last time I watched a non-Takeover WWE show and thought yeah that was worth my time.
>>
>>3017470
>poaching former WWE guys
They've already made a star out of CJ Parker, and given Cody a shot, who comes next?
>>
>>3017483
I was hoping for Barret but IIRC he has been out of wrestling in general for a while.
>>
>>3017483
Honestly after seeing what they did with CJP and how well he is doing as Juice Robinson now, I have faith they can rehab almost anybody and get them over and make them better and a big deal.
Imagine telling yourself 3 years ago that 1 of the best guys in the 2017 G1 would be the job guy with heel hippy gimmick from NXT?
>>
>>3016488
Kidani actually has more money than Vince. He founded the trading card game company Bushiroad, which owns New Japan. So if he feels like spending the money (not saying it's a good idea) he can fight.
>>
File: BasedKidani.jpg (90KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
BasedKidani.jpg
90KB, 1024x682px
>>3015876
I'm in if they tour on the east coast next year.

Take my money based Kidani!!
>>
>>3015909
>Implying more than four people post here
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.