[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone behind the scenes hate Enzo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: newyorkbotch.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
newyorkbotch.webm
2MB, 852x480px
Why does everyone behind the scenes hate Enzo?
>>
Sheets say that he's a loudmouth and brings ring rats backstage with the wrestlers and take pictures and whatnot which is a huge no no
>>
>>3015622
Because he isn't a cuck and shit talks whoever.
>>
>Gotch grabs his neck while he's clearly fucking unconscious
Retard.
>>
i think gotch really didn't like him
>>
>>3015622
They don't. It's a work that Meltzer's in on to build heat for the Enzo/Cass feud. The fact that Cass referenced "all the guys back there" hating Enzo on monday says it all
>>
>>3015622
what the fuck was simon gotch thinking trying to pick him up?
>>
>>3015837
he was thinking "oh shit i just knocked this nigga out, lemme ding-dong diddly try playing it off maybe he'll wake up"
>>
>>3015661
He said he thought Enzo was selling in a shoot he did recently
>>
>>3015622
>>
>>3015622
what the fuck was enzo doing why didnt he dive through the ropes?
>>
>>3017624
You know when people talk about "ring awareness" and it sounds like a stupid fucking commentary meme? You're mostly right, but this is what having none of it looks like.
>>
>>3015892
Yeah and he just brained himself on the ropes, maybe let the ref check on him first.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the beginning of the end for Gotch. Enzo fucked up but what he did was just fucking unsafe as shit.
>>
>>3015622
It's the Vince mentality permeating throughout the company. He literally thinks short men are less than and should be treated as such.

Look at the way they treated Daniel Bryan, despite the overwhelming fan support he had
>>
>>3015622
BASED GOTCH
>>
>>3017652
>Look at the way they treated Daniel Bryan, despite the overwhelming fan support he had

Yeah he had a entire Wrestlemnia build around him and beat three members of Evolution clean to win the WWE championship

Then the Injuries came which is not WWEs fault

poor guy!
>>
>>3015622
They can't stand that he never drops kayfabe
>>
>>3017663
Didn't he get his last injury because of a tombstone piledriver from Kane on the steel stairs
>>
>>3017663
You're right, they totally meant to push Bryan all along, thats why they had Batista win the Rumble that year.

And the crowds definitely didn't shit on everything WWE did until they put Daniel Bryan in the title picture.
>>
>>3015622
He seems like a real annoying guy

Based Roman throwing him off the bus says a lot
>>
>>3017624
he can't do even basic shit like that
enzo should have always been a manager, he has no business being in the ring
>>
>>3017685
doesn't matter what the plan was

they did it which shows they listened to the fans in the end
>>
>>3015622

What do you mean "why"?

Isn't that obvious?
>>
>>3017681
Only in kayfabe, you fucking mark.
>>
>>3017624
Looks like the idiot wanted to baseball slide out the ring under the bottom rope, but was being thrown by his shoulders to go head first through the ropes.
>>
>>3015622
>>
>>3017702
>listened to fans
That's a huge mistake

Now all these smarks want are their indy darlings on top of the WWE card but we all know that's not going to happen
>>
>>3015622
Everyone from Gotch, Del Rio, Swaggy J and even Austin Aries had nothing good to say about him. Even New Gay, Bayley and Cesaro takes potshots at him in a snide fashion on their videogame channel.

I'm pretty sure even Big Ass barely tolerates him IRL.

When a good guy like Roman kicks you off the bus you must have done something terribly wrong.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.