[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so fucking slow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0747.jpg (82KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
82KB, 736x736px
Has all of the NJPW vs WWE console war bait scared off everyone?
>>
>>3015558
board is faster than ever desu
>>
>>3015561
>MUH RECORD REVENUE
console war fags worked into a seething mess
>>
I'm enjoying the console wars. This board used to be very one sided highly in favor of WWE while anyone mentioning anything outside it getting BTFO with ">outlaw wrestling" replies. Fast forward a year or so later and the NJPW threads are growing and growing.
>>
>>3015625
Go back to /wooo/ faggot
>outlaw posting
>>
File: 3_faces_of_samefag.jpg (161KB, 585x472px) Image search: [Google]
3_faces_of_samefag.jpg
161KB, 585x472px
>>3015625
It's just samefags
>>
>>3015558
Nah it was Carter.
>>
>>3015625
While most threads are still filled to the brim with unbridled anti-smark autism of the highest order, it is a little refreshing to see slightly differing threads, as opposed to the 100th "deanetty vs rollin in zero dimes" and "asuka's Japanese so I don't like her" thread every single day.
Sure the New Japan threads inevitably carry an underlying current of /b/-tier old vs newfag dick measuring, but when I'm the solo normie on the entire board it's what I expected.
If Lucha Underground ever pulls their finger out and comes back, this board might actually start to resemble classic /wwe/general one day, when multiple promotions were meme worthy, shitposting was pretty funny and on the pulse, OC was prominent and gamethreads were lightning fast with solid bants.
>>
>>3015558
mods probably delete most of the posts that aren't related to console wars
>>
>>3015625
the console wars would be fine if it wasn't blatantly obvious one guy is making 95% of the pro New Japan posts

it's pathetic, he sits there writing out 6 paragraphs sometimes
>>
The board was slow as fuck before Omega-Okada
>>
File: cmphile.png (1MB, 1816x856px) Image search: [Google]
cmphile.png
1MB, 1816x856px
>>3017144
>The board was slow as fuck before Omega-Okada
>>
>>3017147
>cherrypicking THIS hard
>>
>>3017144
this. New Japan brought prosperity to this board
>>
>>3015558
>console war faggotry
>mods do nothing about blatant spam
>shitpost threads with <100 replies that are a week old are somehow still in the catalog

This board is ass.
>>
>>3015625
>the NJPW threads are growing and growing.
they get 15 replies at most and drop to page 10.
>>
>>3015561
No where near. I post in about 5 threads and after 45mins there's only 1 reply and the rest are ignored.
>>
>>3016890
>mods
>here at all
>>
>>3019653
The mod(s) is one of the biggest shitposters on the board. He's quick to prune threads whenever he gets BTFO
>>
This place has been slow ever since /wwe/ general was killed and that 'ya seething pinhead' guy started possessing the board like a ghost
>>
>>3020040
that's who >>3019980 is referring to
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.