[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate these cunts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170817_085505.jpg (292KB, 1199x1127px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_085505.jpg
292KB, 1199x1127px
I fucking hate these cunts
>>
>>3015455
worked
>>
>>3015455
No you don't. You're a flase flagger posting this so people will side with your waifus by saying le worked xD
>>
>>3015455
idk who they are cuz i dont watch nxmeme but damn that bitch on the left is ugly as ding-dong diddly fuck and righty aint a looker either
i thought divas were supposed to be hot bros
>>
File: BurnItDOWWNN.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BurnItDOWWNN.webm
1MB, 960x540px
Based Bogan Bimbo and The Velvet Undies working /asp/ into litrl shoots.
>>
blah blah blah blah blah whoop blah blah see blah ahahah o ahahah eh blah blah whoop blah blah see blah ahahah baeee baby ohohoh oh my oo my ohoh baee baby oooo oh my oo my oh oo
>>
>>3015455
Thank you! Me too!

They're the fucking worst and ripped their mean girl gimmick off of Emma/Dana Brooke. Except these disgusting bitches are fucking ugly and need to be deported back to whore island!
>>
>NXmeme
cringe
>>
>>3015455

Based Iconic Duo working /asp/ into shoots.
>>
>>3015461
This
>>
File: 1501693550335.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501693550335.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
DING DONG DIDDLY YUCK
>>
You're getting worked son.
>>
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
what would I give to be forced and kept in chastity for Billie Kay and the only chance to get out ever again is being a perfect sissy house maid for her
>>
Billie gets orange tanning and does so much make up she looks like IT the clown. She's awful.
Peyton can be good looking but they are both terrible in-ring workers.
>>
>>3015579
Yeah bro I'm totally sure you were slaying so much tang in college that you literally didnt even get a chance to fuck an average girl you were just too busy banging the supermodels.

So what happened? Now you're shit posting on what really should only be the Airsoft and Skateboarding section of a Japanese pedophilia web site. That's quite a fall from grace.

Was it Vince's fault? Or is it something to do with the hard can side?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 367x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 367x275px
>>3015455
BASED QUEENS OF MAKING NU-japon Druids seethe.
>>
>>3015905
>responding to pasta
>>
File: 1_559[2].jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1_559[2].jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>3015455
HA HA HA HA HA

WORRRRRKKKEEEEDDDDD
>>
i want to cum all over peytons head

dont care about the other one though
>>
>>3015579
>average sort of girl
But that's not what they are. They're professional wrestlers who work for the WWE, the biggest pro wrestling company in the world.

And even aside from that they are tall professional models. They're nowhere near average.
>>
>>3016484
>responding to pasta-response-pasta
>>
>>3015478
Worked
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.