[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

III > II prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: okadaomegathree.jpg (123KB, 797x449px) Image search: [Google]
okadaomegathree.jpg
123KB, 797x449px
III > II

prove me wrong
>>
I > III >>>>> II
None of them are 5 stars, let alone 6
>>
>>3014647
2>1>3
3 lessened by the obvious finish and limited time
>>
III relies on the context of I and II and thus can't be rated above them.
>>
>combined 18+ mark stars
>""""""""""best''''''''' matches of all time
>1.5+ hours of material
>jap carries the leaf for most of the matches
>not one gif/webm

fucking overrated
>>
>>3014633
2 > 1 > 3

2 is the best match I've ever watched live.
>>
>>3014647
spotted the E drone
>>
>>3014633
II (best match, played on the story and strengths of I whilst upping the ante) > I (great starting point, incredible match) > III (predicated on the 30 minute time limit of the G1 and the set-up lent by matches I and II, amazing fast-paced story-based match)
Overally literally the GOAT trilogy of matches. Flairetty and Steambetty on suicide watch.
>>
3 > 1 > 2

More to do with length than anything else, none of them were very good unless you're into that MOVES MOVES MOVES pwg style of wrestling
>>
>>3015735
It literally killed Ric
>>
>>3015735
III gets extra points for the fucking ridiculous brutality but yes, I concur with this.
>>
>>3015770
He realized the legacy of North American pro wrestling will be carried by another and he can pass in peace. Godspeed, Nature Boy.
>>
>>3015761
>none of them were very good unless you're into that MOVES MOVES MOVES pwg style of wrestling

Stone Cold himself disagrees and applauds the level of selling, pace and meaning in New Japan main events.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.