[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe shit wrestlers say or do ITT >BURN IT DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: gNLA2r9.0.gif (1MB, 501x265px) Image search: [Google]
gNLA2r9.0.gif
1MB, 501x265px
Cringe shit wrestlers say or do ITT
>BURN IT DOWN
>>
>>3014189
>BADABOOM, REALLEST GUY IN THE ROOM! HOW YOU DOING?
>>
>NOBODY IS READY FOR ASGAAAH
And everything else the retard says
>>
anytime Roman opens his mouth or mimes loading his wrist for a supahman paunch.
>>
File: PLYP3l9.png (595KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
PLYP3l9.png
595KB, 600x706px
>>3014189
Baleebs
>>
Sufferin' succotash son!

That was the day I stopped watching Raw, realizing it wasn't for me.
>>
>>3014330
>>3014313
>>3014275
mad
>>
File: wacky line.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
wacky line.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>
>>3014335
I like the sizable Labrador though
>>
>>3014189
John Cena whiffing the 5 Chuckle Shuffle by a mile every time
Baldin' Corbin's "finisher" where he throws himself to the ground with considerable force
Kevin Owens' shitty pop-up powerbomb. >I'm too fat and lazy to pick my opponents up for a real powerbomb
>Hey, Kevin Owens just Irish-whipped me. I better jump onto his shoulders to get powerbombed
Shoot headbutts
Presenting one's back for a convenient chair shot
Standing there like a dope while waiting to get chopped
Wrestlers looking at the referee during a pinfall attempt
Gentle shove "suicide" ""dives""
Looking upset when an opponent kicks out at 2 for a move that isn't a finisher
Completely forgetting how to do the grapps when a rival's music hits
Spitting water unless your initials have three haitches in them

Also, whenever someone says something about somebody sticking their nose in their business (Natalya and Baron 'Baldness In The Bank' Corbin being the latest offenders), I instantly know that I'm looking at a geek. When they were practicing promos in that Louis Theroux documentary, they were using almost the same line. "Interfering with my business" or "sticking your nose in my business" or something. God, it's so cheesy. Nobody even says that.
>>
>>3014275
>>3014313
>>3014330
all me
>>
>>3014345
Damn, I hate Deanetty.

What is that crap move called, when he jogs into a corner, steps on the bottom rope, stops, slowly turns around only to job back to his opponent?
>>
>>3014189
Wrestlers (and fans) who say todays WWE roster is most talented ever when they can't even cut a promo, or call a match on the fly by listening to people, and don't looks like stars, and lack charisma, and most importantly they can't draw either (besides Cena, Lesnar, Reigns and one or two others).
>>
>>3014360
Everything but the headbutts. Those are fine.
>>
>>3014430
I love a good headbutt. What a rush. You have to be one angry motherfucker to want to headbutt something. Trust me, I would know. CTE is a bitch, though. If the brain could properly repair itself and not just rot away like a squishy, useless piece of shit with a bunch of calcium deposits in it, then headbutts would be cool as fuck.
>>
>>3014189
anything Dean Ambrose does. fuck he's such a cuck
>>
>When my hand goes up, your mouth goes shut!
Every time he says this I just imagine him in the locker room talking about this great idea he had that he stole from a teacher.

>Bayley with a Mic
>Finn with a Mic
>Dolph with a Mic
>Shinsuke with a Mic
>>
>>3014345
The wacky line may be silly but GOD DAMN that's one hell of a clothesline/lariat. Hansen would be proud.
>>
>>3014571
What the fuck are you talking about? That was lame as shit. Are you telling me that weak piece of shit would do as much damage as a real Western Lariat from Stan "Blind-ass" Hansen? That motherfucker just about took people's heads off.
>>
>>3014384
Reigns and Lesnar don't draw
>>
>>3014384
>Reigns
Nice try, Joe.
>>
File: IMG_2526.jpg (117KB, 734x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2526.jpg
117KB, 734x812px
>>3014371
>job back
Not sure if typo or
>>
File: IMG_2508.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>3014508
Has Dolph ever cut a shoot promo yet? I feel like if he had an angered pent up against the authority angle going, he might be able to vent at Vince/Steph a la Punk's worked pipe bomb promo.
>>
>>3014360
>shoot headbutts
Same here
>>
File: wacky line 2.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
wacky line 2.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>3014571
I'd say like 90% of it is on Rollins' sell rather than the lariat actually being impactful. Case in point is this other version; this is all in the sell.
I say this actually liking Ambrose, this shit is very cring.
>>
File: but why.jpg (87KB, 516x598px) Image search: [Google]
but why.jpg
87KB, 516x598px
>person watching a TV
>they're standing at a weird angle and turning their heard in an awkward manner that nobody does

Seriously, why does WWE do this? People used to actually watch a TV normally.
>>
"Feel the glow" bitch what does that mean? Last episode of SDL she was asked why she's going to beat Natalya and her answer was "Because my hair glows". This is has been the champion since Wrestlemania. Awful in ring, awful promo.

"Balor Club"

"It's boss time!"

"Biggest party of the summer/Ultimate thrillride"

Literally everything Tamina does.
>>
>>3016160

Man I love the Titty Master too, but he has really not given a shit after they fucked up his title run. Sucks tbqh senpai.
>>
>anything sasha banks
>anything bayley
>anything finn balor
>anything new day
>"follow the buzzards"
>"straight fire"
>"king slayer"
>"lunatic fringe"
>"I was speaking to ____ earlier today"
>>
"Vintage Randy", "Imma snatch ya bald" "Straight fire",
Every time Natalya opens her mouth and goes "Ayyyyuuuh" like an autistic seal.
Heel Charlotte's terrible acting skills when she'd stare into space and mutter quietly to herself when her opponent kicks out.
JBL mumbling into the mic I can never fucking hear what he says.
Corey Graves constantly using the word "decapitated"
"DRIVE BY!"
Roman fisting himself and the mat to gather his chi.
Superman punch in itself fkn cringe ass move.
Del Rio's god awful tree of woe finisher that makes the opponent look like an asshole holding himself up whike waiting for that spic to do his fkn finger twirl thing.
Canadian destroyer bingohall fags do... the least realistic move ever.
Doing a dive thru the ropes the first time ur opponent leaves the ring EVERY FUKIN TIME.
Ospreay and Ricochet pretending theyre videogame characters.
... i could go on but i need a break.
>>
(You) CAN'T ESCAPE!
>>
>>3016163
Shut the fuck up Maffew
>>
>>3016857
Good stuff
>>
Roll up finishes.
That Tozawa quacking meme was funny for 1 or 2 weeks before sliding into retard territory.
"Its wacky inflatable flailing autism balloon!"
Lita trying to put a fucking coherent sentence together.
Balor's bulge close up and pulling on his jacket collar OCD.
Maharrrraja's permanent head cold voice.
She doesnt do it anymore but JoJo's robotic repetitively offhand way shed say "TWO hundred and TWENty seven PAAunds..". Someone mustve told her to stop fkn doing that cuz it sounded so phoned in and careless.
"DEP!" spooky Wyatt montage EVERY time... ugh, just turn off the lights once in a while!
Nia's eyes moving side to side meme...
That fucking punch buggy i punch you, you punch me back meme...wrestling is fake, but its not supposed to LOOK fake you assholes. Neckbeards love that shit, of course.
When Gargano and Ciampa, or Revival were like holding hands when they were gonna get BTFO... fake ass shit uggh.
K i'm done for now.
>>
>>3014189
>YES
>YES
>YES

I have no idea how this autistic fat fuck got over. Cringe.
>>
>>3016160
That's actually awful selling. No way Ambrose can get enough velocity on a lariat to flip a guy over from that weak ass bounce of the middle rope.
>>
>>3016948
In kayfabe he probably does it because Seth is a flippy man and it minimizes impact somehow
>>
>>3016913
post jaw
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.