[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /asp bros looks like I might be done with wwe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Baron-Corbin2.jpg (42KB, 545x545px)
Baron-Corbin2.jpg
42KB, 545x545px
today I got worked into a shoot, the fact that they buried baron corbin just pissed me off like never before, how the hell can then put all this time and effort just to shit all over him? the cancer named john cena claims anither victim. So here's the deal, I will not watch summerslam live, because I'm not wasting my sleep for this garbage, I will watch the match on youtube, if Corbin wins then I may continue, but if he loses I quit wwe permanently. If I quit, then I'm either jumping to ufc or just watch indy, I already watch czw and iwa, also carter I'm not gonna call you an njpw shill after you shit on wwe from now on, because I can't defend this shit company anymore.
>>
>>3012854
Cena loses like every Summerslam my dude. Because of last night, Cena vs Corbin is one of the only feuds going into Summerslam with any actual story behind it. Which is quite remarkable considering this feud started only two Smackdowns ago. Corbin isn't ready to be champ anyhow.
Why does it seem like you people bitch twice as much on the rare occasion WWE does something right?
>>
Dude, just watch NJPW. Indies I'd HIGHLY recommend are ROH (ESPECIALLY when with NJPW), PWG and any British indies as well. But if you're looking for an alternative, just hop on over to NJPW. With the Internet and the subscription service and the product blowing up all over the wrestling community, it's never been a better time to be a fan of wrestling. The product is white-hot and on fire right now and everyone who watches these matches are all in agreement that right now, we are witnessing greatness before our very eyes. In a few years, people will remember 2017 NJPW the same way they remember the AJPW 1990's with Misawa, Kobashi and Kawada.
>>
I've been saying for ages Corbin winning Money in the Bank was a mistake. I knew he was going to win it, but he is nowhere near ready to be WWE Champion. I'm happy he lost because it's a lot better in the long run, makes him more flushed out and teaches him to bide his time a little more. Much more interesting than Nakamura winning the belt at SummerSlam only for "Oh no, here comes Corbin for Money in the Bank to ruin yet another babyfaces title win!"
>>
>>3012884
You can get a pretty good feel for PWG just by subscribing to their youtube channel and catching their highlight vids. Decide whether to watch more or not after that.
ROH isn't terrible but it reeks of cuckoldry at the hands of NJPW. Cody is terrible.
NJPW is good but the production quality is rather low and the UI on their equivalent to the Network is trash. Definitely a good show though.
Check out ICW for a solid indie show.
Check out KBB for something a lot more memey and kino.
Check out Impact if you like Latino flair but don't like Lucha Underground.
Check out Wrestling Reloaded if it still exists.
>>
>>3012895
Ignore this faggot, just watch GFW. It's essentially the E without the bloat and bitter disappointment.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.