[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did cena pulled the plug on Corbin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
Everything was going well until he started feuding with cena, first he got buried in mic by cena, then on the social media and now he lost the briefcase. Now cena is notorious for doing shit like this, appearently he's also the guy that pulled the plug on ziggler, because he wasn't impressed by him.
>>
>>3012710
I doubt it. It's more likely that Vince just lost confidence in him without any backstage politicking from Cena
>>
>>3012717
He did the same thing to sandow, dont think that's a coincidence
>>
no, everything was NOT going well, he got barely any reaction at all, no one gave a shit about his feud with Nakamura and he had any charisma or presence at all to justify that, he's plain shit
>>
based big match jhon

corbin and sandow suck ass and shouldn't have a job let alone the title
>>
corbin is a walking sack of talentless shit and if this is true big mach jhon saved us from the most boring title reign since whenever randy last had the belt

boring corbin is cancer and should be buried more
>>
>>3012831
That was confirmed to be Vince's decision as well. They lost faith in Sandow/Corbin
>>
>>3012927
Precisely this
>>
>>3012710
No. Corbin pulled the plug on Corbin. With: "His. ROBotiCk. PROmos. That. Could. CUUre. INsoMNiA.", and giving Shinsuke Nakamura literally the worse match of his career.

I don't hate Corbin, but he isn't ready for the world title. I'm not even sure he's ready for the US title, or even ready to be on the main roster for that matter.
>>
>>3012710
>Everything was going well

Nothing in Corbin's career has "gone well". He's trash.
>>
>>3012710
He was very right about ziggler, this could be the kick in the ass Corbin needs
>>
>>3012857
This, last year he kinda looked like he was improving and could become a good heel but a year has passed and he has showed zero improvement. Compare that to a guy like Braun who is like night and day compared to last year and it's easy to see who Vince would want to push.
>>
>>3013359
that's because he's been pushed like an unstoppable monster while Corbin is jobbing to dean on ppv preshow, the fault is in the booking. Nobody would give a shit about braun if he didn't kill reigns and other guys like he's being doing.
>>
>>3013371
Nobody cared about Braun when he was destroying random jobbers, when he was given Sami Zayn and later Roman to feud with he made the best of the opportunity. Braun's delivery of the silly lines he was given is what made him get over, while Corbin sounds boring as fuck no matter what.
>>
>>3013377
Checked.

Corbin just has zero it factor and he has a particularly sad balding oddysey he's on. Esp for his character.
>>
>>3012710
The problem with this whole situation is how WWE develops wrestlers. No one is allowed to progress organically anymore, everyone is shoved through this mass production factory and expected to be a complete wrestler like The Rock on the other end, when in reality most guys who come out on the other end have the experience of a low level indie wrestler.
>>
>>3012710
Corbin screwed Corbin. Vince is burying him in order to teach a lesson about losing weight, nothing more really
>>
File: cena-is-king.jpg (55KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
cena-is-king.jpg
55KB, 640x604px
>>3012710
There have only been 3 failed cash-ins of the MITB contract. Cena has been involved in all three.

1. Corbin last night.
2. Damien Sandow getting BTFO by injured Cena.
3. Cena failing his own cash-in vs CM Punk.

Protip: If you have the MITB, don't go anywhere near John Cena.
>>
>>3013392
This. Shit like last night is the reason why the company is in this terrible condition
>>
>>3012710
Big Money Cena needs to bury more new talent so it looks more impressive when Reigns beats him at WM
>>
>>3013359
His feud with the Lucha guy was great because he came off as unhinged and personally insulted when he kicked out from his offense. That shit was great.

He should never have been a main event guy this early, though
>>
Long live to maharaja !
>>
>>3013489
Wasn't this the so-called logic behind Gaytch's reign of terror? You know, the angle that literally made Raw to bleed viewers
>>
>>3012710
>Did cena pulled the plug on Corbin?

No, there had been reports about Vince souring on Corbin almost inmediatly after he got the briefcase.
>>
>>3013455
You're forgetting Cuck del Rio against CM Punk
>>
>>3012831
Sandow was an actual good talker tho, unfortunately he didn't take roids like jinder
>>
>>3013534
No I'm not. That cash-in was successful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLBRGW2oETA
>>
>>3012831
Cena is literally autistic. He lacks empathy and love for the business so he's perfect for burying careers
>>
>>3013553
fuck off, cena is a company man through and through
>>
>>3013581
A perfect company man lack empathy and passion. A perfect company man is closer to a machine than a man
>>
>>3013548
I meant this one

https://youtu.be/bXzB4vMcrZk
>>
>>3013514
Can't argue that Roman and Seth getting the rub looked more impressive after he bodied fan favorite Sting.

>>
Canceling Talking Smack was a huge knife in Corbin's back because it was the only thing that gave the dude an avenue to get his character over. He is fucked now.
>>
>>3012710

Cena killing a young talent's career? That is utterly unheard of!

At least Corbin is shit, so no one cares.

Also kinda nice, how Meltzer called it a couple of days early.
>>
>balding
>ugly
>shit in the ring
>botcher
>looks like complete shit for a 'big man'
>embarrassing mic skills
>biggest anti-draw on the roster

If anything he hasn't been buried hard enough.
>>
>>3013765
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Here's the real news for all you plebs:
1. That was not a wasted cash-in.
2. Corbin is not losing his push.
>>
>>3013786
BASED anon btfoing the marks and meltzfags
>>
>>3013654
Match never started.
>>
>>3013377
Not to mention that Braun actually looks and sounds like a monster. Can't say the same for Baldin Corbin.
>>
>>3013765
Still pissed how being involved with Cena ruined 2 of Miz' Wrestlemania:
Hyping Rock feud
Proposal
>>
>>3013911
It's like Miz said, Cena only cares for Cena.
>>
Man, the ONLY way to save Corbin right now is make him feud with Roman. People will be cheering Corbin in seconds.
>>
Corbin's not TOTAL shit like people are saying, he just wasn't ready for the spot they gave him this early. He needed to be in the midcard for a while but instead he got rocketed up to the main event in like one year of being on the main roster. And he wasn't experienced enough for that.
>>
>>3013929
Nah, the only way to save Corbin is to completely destroy Cena on Summerslam. Cena doesn't need the win because he's going to Raw and he's the 16 times champion. Corbin needs that victory because it's the only way to retain some dignity. Nevertheless, there's no fucking way Cena is going to lose to Corbin, Cena has buried him
>>
>>3013786
sup baron, still seethin i see
>>
>>3012710
Honestly if this is the case I agree with Cena, Corbin is a boring piece of shit with no charisma, Cena at least gets mixed reactions while Corbin is just a boring emo faggot with no skills, thank god he lost MITB so he doesnt cash in on Nakamura and become the Roman Reigns of SmackDown
>>
Based Big Match John saving us from Snorbin.
>>
>>3013600
>Cena lacks passion
Get a clue
>>
>>3013987
>Cena has buried him

Begging you to get a clue.
>>
>>3013987

>Corbin gets DQed in 30 seconds then spends 20 minutes beating him with chairs and chucking him of the stage

Would work, Cena gets his W, Corbin looks strong and Cena has an excuse for spending the next 3 months off.
>>
I hope it was the case. Corbin is boring as fuck, has no charisma, has a terrible look, can't cut a promo, can't wrestle etc.
>>
>>3014064
sometimes Cena's burials are completely justified this is one of them.
>>
Not sure why you idiots think if a heel loses once they're buried forever & ever but if Roman or Cena lose they are still "Superman babyfaces who never lose"
>>
>>3012710
I'm not a Corbin fan but everything about Cena always rubbed me the wrong way. He tries to come off as this humble, down-to-earth guy but literally every single thing he does and says feels like manufactured, plastic politicking. Everything about the guy screams "FAKE." He tries to come off as sincere but he just winds up looking like an android trying and failing to imitate a human. I'd bet one of my kidneys that he's either got some psychopathic thing going on or he's on the autistic spectrum or something. The guy's a fucking robot and it's seriously unsettling. I don't get how more people don't see it.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.