[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ STYLES BURIAL THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Styles autism.png (231KB, 432x270px) Image search: [Google]
Styles autism.png
231KB, 432x270px
>boring
>manlet
>flippy shit midget
>vanilla
>the average male is taller than him
>cannot execute his finisher without killing someone
>unsafe worker
>cannot talk on the mic
>no charisma at all
>spot monkey
>flat earther
>ultra religious
>cannot lift anyone
>hasn't done anything interesting this year
>jobber black vest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE8PNVvVXVM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPFl7f9aNU8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YvXtl7Viu8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OTi2Gqct7E

No wrestler literally has 200 reasons why he sucks on YouTube, lmao.
>>
Thread is getting ZERO DIMES!
>>
You are the only guy on this board who doesnt like AJ, just neck yourself.
>>
>>3012643
>You're the only one on this board who's not a sheep and who can think for himself, I don't like that, just neck yourself
That's how it sounded to me fag
>>
>>3012647
t. lil guy
u mad aj is an accomplished individual despite his height while youre seething behind a screen
>>
>>3012687
>accomplished individual
>believes earth is flat
lol
>>
> > 3012690 (Ewe)
>loser
>believes hes thick boned, not fat
lol
the state of (ewe)
>>
>>3012165
I liked him until I found out he has imaginary friends from 2000 years ago.
>>
>Smarkbusters

You fucks were irrelevant before Styles even debuted in WWE
>>
>>3012690
>Getting worked by Talking Smack
Wew
>>
Don't care about AJ but it's time for smarks to let go of the "he's the best in the world" meme.
Last time he was comparable to Okada was 2014 when AJ himself was probably at his prime. Okada since has progressed massively and left him in the dust. Then you have Omega, Naito, who this weekend proved himself as of that caliber, Ibushi is better, too, Ishii has been more consistent for a while.
AJ's been surpassed.
>>
>>3013010
He was probably the best in the world last year.
>>
>yfw you realize he can't effectively do Styles Clash on someone who is taller than him which means 90% of the roster
>>
>>3013023
lmfao
>in the WWE
>Best in the world
>same year Omega rose to prominence, Okada had superior matches to AJ's best in his own right
Drop it lad, he's old news.
>>
>>3012701
This, Christcucks only like AJ because he's their kind of stupid.
>>
>>3013056
>Had over 15 4 Star Matches
>Put on the best match of every show
>Had the best heel turn of 2016
>Won the WWE Championship and had the best run of the title in that year
>Had good fueds with Cena and Reigns
Okada had no where near the year he is having now in 2017 and Omega also had a on par year with Styles.
>>
>>3013097
>>Had over 15 4 Star Matches

4 stars?
That it?
Did he have a 5 star match? No?
Okada had 2.
L
>>
>>3013047
He's done it to Okada
>>
>>3013102
I would prefer consistent good matches than one or two 5 star matches.
>>
>>3013179
Then you should prefer Okada.
>consistent good matches
>Deanetty and Jericuck feuds
lol
>>
>>3012690
WORKED
>>
>>3012165

No one but Smarkbusters have made a 200 reasons why X sucks video because they are incredibly autistic.
>>
>>3013182
He wasnt having consistently good matches last year though, this year he has and has proved he is the best on earth.
>>
AJetty is an overrated botch machine who is only liked by E drones because he got carried in a few matches in New Japan.
>>
>>3013225
That's ding-dong diddly wrong and pete dunne is shit

>>3013228
this
>>
>>3013010

>MUH OUTLAW

the absolute state new japan bandwagon fans. you fucks only stopped praising AJ after he left the bingo hall circuit. You'll do the same if Naito did the same. Remember when everyone was losing their shit last year over the possible prospect of Kenny migrating to the e?
>>
>>3013233
No, ajetty just isn't THAT good.
Naito can go wherever, and he'll still have been Naito. And Naito's a lot better than AJ.
>>
>>3013234
Go back jap lover
>>
File: finnafinnafinnafinnafinna.png (175KB, 290x702px) Image search: [Google]
finnafinnafinnafinnafinna.png
175KB, 290x702px
>>3013243
this is new j/asp/an now ding-dong diddlyding-dong diddlyding-dong diddlyding-dong diddlyding-dong diddly
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.