[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The New Japan Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 30

File: shibataslide.gif (2MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
shibataslide.gif
2MB, 300x167px
What is the appeal of the Junior Heavyweight 2.0 style that New Japan pushes in their main events? Is it just WWE babbies who've jumped on the bandwagon marking for spotfests?

I myself have always been uninterested in Tanahashi's junior style and didn't enjoy his matches, but at least there was some other stuff going on. Now it seems all the top guys wrestle that way, and the ones that don't have stupid and unnecessary gimmicks.

I think the retirement of Shibata has really shown how important he was to keeping the balance in New Japan. Now it's all Naito and his bullshit moveset, Kenny and his move spam, and Tana being Tana.

It's like the King's Road All Japan style of the 90s but they've added flips, removed psychology and somehow have more move-spam and kick-outs. Oh and no one looks tough like those guys either.
>>
>>3011781
there's only one gaijin who can fix the problem.
>>
Yeah I can't say I'm too big of a fan of the current njpw heavyweight division either.

Okada, Fale and Tanahashi are okay but the rest are pretty shit. Hopefully guys like Kitamura and Oka will help freshen things up instead of a bunch of junior heavyweights playing heavyweight
>>
>>3011781
It could be a lot of WWE fans just marking for a style of wrestling they haven't seen before, or in a long time. I'll admit to just being excited by the drama, and anxious over some of the moves and outcomes. The best matches in NJPW get my heart racing and put me on the edge of my seat, and that's something WWE has managed to do for me exactly 4 times in the last 22 years that I can remember. So far in 2 years of watching NJPW, I've gotten to the point of biting my nails in at least a dozen matches. With that in mind, can you really blame us?
>>
>>3011846
No I can't blame you. But the whole point was that the juniors did the exciting flippy stuff to get the crowd hyped and then you had the heavyweights doing the drama filled, hard hitting matches.

Now everything is the same up and down the card: Movez and kickout spam. People may be really into it now because it's fresh to them, but they're going to get burnt out quick once they see yet another BIG MOVE KICK OUT fest.

Even the NOAH boys 10 years ago understood this.
>>
>>3011781
Igf new and Ajpw are more srs in their hw divison. There's strong bjw as well.

Crowds are gonna get burnt out like Noah if the escalation doesn't go further. Noahs crowds was shit for years when misawa died and only marked or clapped out for superplexes and intenet stuff at the end.

But Njpw isn't headrop crazy or multiple finishers crazy. So eh dunno.
>>
>>3012014
"Intense stuff"
>>
>>3012014
>But Njpw isn't headrop crazy or multiple finishers crazy
The G1 final was pretty move and kickout spammy though.
>>
>>3012014
Yeah I've been really enjoying the NEW shows. Minowaman vs. Minoru Tanaka is one of my personal MOTY.

Also love Hideki Suzuki in BJW.
>>
>>3012045
Well it's Naito vs omega. It very much the ddts style sped up.
>>
>>3012053
Igf New is basically strong style without inokism. Inoki left Igf-New to form Inokism.
>>
>>3012066
Yeah I really like how it has a pure wrestling feel, like how the wrestlers wear amateur wrestling boots and don't have flashy outfits.

Also cool to see Shinya Aoki doing pro-wrestling. I hope Sakuraba gets involved at some point as well.
>>
>>3012084
Fujiwara books it. They wanted to recreate 80s Njpw just with no diffrent style fights of old. No boxing rules vs wrestling rules I mean.

They're in the process of moving their shows around again. Aug 20 has some big announcement.
>>
>>3012109
Nice, looking forward to that now.
>>
File: DFpRjb3W0AE2YGt.jpg (110KB, 884x1199px)
DFpRjb3W0AE2YGt.jpg
110KB, 884x1199px
Don't worry, we've got two big solutions on the come-up.
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 846x1200px
>>3012127
Based.
>>
>>3011781
It was weird how Shibata, the plain trunks, no frills wrestler stood out because almost everyone else is flashy and gaudy.
>>
>>3012148
Interesting, isn't it, huh? Like if everyone is the same, guy who is different stands out.
Weird how if you have something, that is proven to have failed you are supposed to bring it back cause this one anon would love that.
Hmm.
>>
>>3012180
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 284x212px)
image.gif
2MB, 284x212px
Oka and Kitamura can help. Hopefully don' t send them to Mexico.

Fight looking wrestling mostly outdrew theatre pro wrestling in Japan.
>>
File: 513239-elderly-man-suicide.jpg (21KB, 192x288px) Image search: [Google]
513239-elderly-man-suicide.jpg
21KB, 192x288px
>>3012134
>tfw this wasn't taped
>>
>>3012200
Inoki lost his network deals.

But took Igf sponsers oddly enough.
>>
>>3012196
Oka amersu is he? Kitamura is obv Choshuism with Nakanshi moves.
>>
>>3012207
Oka is a legit shooter. All Japan Sambo Champ, amateur wrestling, kick boxing, catch wrestling and a bunch of other stuff.

He will be the one to REMOVE LUCHA LADYBOYS.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 350x291px
Njpw lacks legit type guys. They once gonna have Shinya aoki but he left to Igf new.
>>
>>3012236
NJPW has become the new WWE. For as much as they profess they are "strong style" there is very little of it left in what they do.
>>
>>3012239
Be careful when fighting monsters, lest you become a monster yourself.
>>
>>3011781
>Is it just WWE babbies who've jumped on the bandwagon marking for spotfests?
Yes
>>
>>3012236
Wait what? Aoki was gonna sign with New Japan?
>>
>>3012193
Worked
>>
>>3012249
He was shown with Kidani in the crowds then they aborted it. And aborted the promo about it.

There's boys in the back hostile about Inoki related stuff. Mostly Gedo and Jados sect in the back.

They became another version of Baba's American showman style
>>
>>3011781
Dumbass inoki gatekeeper oldfags. Why don't you faggots go back to 2chan? You already invaded /wooo/ and now you're infecting /asp/.

You know what's funny? Shibata who practiced "muh strong style" is fucking retired because he's a dumbass while those "juniors" are the ones drawing the dimes.

The part you inexplicably refuse to acknowledge is that all these new guys have CHARACTERS. That's why Chono and Muto were more popular than "muh cringe style" Hashimoto. That's why lame "grapple shit" like BJW will NEVER grow bigger, because their biggest draws are dumbasses killing each other in death matches, not their strong division. That's why KENTO is the "Ace" of AJPW, not Shitty Ishikawa who is dropping to belt back to Kento in a few weeks.

Fuck you cunts. I'd tell you to go to reddit but you'd be BTFO there, so instead you hide here behind anonymity.
>>
>>3012218
based otaku
>>
>>3012254
Fucking Gedo and Jado. They'd rather have guys in Halloween costumes instead of legit guys who could actually bring some interesting stuff to the product.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 491x750px
>>3012254
I remember Tana wanted Njpw to drop "strong style" as a name style.

Maybe they should have, less confusing to describe to newbs.
>>
>>3012258
>Clueless: The Post.
Protip: Get a Clue.
>>
>>3012258
Wat? Shinya was the main ace. Even shibata worked more like Noah of old.
>>
>>3012258
Nigger wtf are you on about? I seriously hope that post was bait because if not you are a hopelessly ignorant individual.
>>
>>3012273
Shibata was bati bati strong style. Or quarrel strong style.

Brawls and more workrate related added to strong style.
>>
>>3012258
>Shibata, who got the biggest pop this year when he appeared at G1 finals.
>Shibata who had the crowd fully behind him against Okada in his last match.

Face it, the lucha ladyboys and dumb gimmicks only draw dimes from women and children. Look at the crowd shots; it's all women and children with the occasional Japanese fedora beta marking for their pretty boys and ruining the atmosphere with there squeeky squeels for their favourite lady boy

>KENEEE
>NAITOO

P.S. Hashimoto was a much bigger draw than Chono or Muto.
>>
>>3012278
He was BIG MOUTH LOUD style.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you fuckers that you can't just enjoy wrestling without having to turn shit into flame wars? I understood this to a point when it was WWE vs whatever but now you are literally trying to have console wars about what era of japanese wrestling was best? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>3012292
People don't like modern njpw if they like old Njpw.

If metal is your fav gen, would you still your fave genre becoming country?
>>
>>3012279
They basically became Dragon gate 2. And I hate
Dragon gate.
>>
File: 1502758475870.jpg (44KB, 901x567px) Image search: [Google]
1502758475870.jpg
44KB, 901x567px
Shibata has a pure natural charisma and intensity to him. He doesn't have to do anything flashy to have you totally absorbed in his matches. He wrestles like he wants to win a fight, not go through a dance routine with his partner.

Tanahashi, Naito, Omega etc. are charisma voids that have to do flips, move spam and kickout spam to get any kind of reaction from the crowd. When a supposed heavyweight has to resort to junior spots to get any kind of reaction, there's a big problem that needs to be addressed.
>>
>>3012298
But this assumption is false. I enjoy both old and new NJPW. I also enjoy old and new joshi promotions, AJPW, BJPW, shit I still like the occasional M-Pro and FMW match. People that cherry pick their favorite promotions or era of wrestling and shitpost and slander anything else are the real cancer of this board. Its fucking wrestling you retards, either have fun watching it or don't watch it.
>>
>>3012279
>Wanting hot bitches for your fan base is somehow a bad thing
Oldfags are virgins confirmed. >>3012303
Reminder that Dragon Gate is still bigger than BJW and NJPW.
>>
>>3012303
Yeah that's what appears to have happened. Tana and Naito are basically Dragon Gate transplants.

I wish we lived in the timeline where those chucklefucks went to the DG dojo instead of the NJ one.
>>
>>3012311
Actually no. kakutolog and etc reported its Njpw. They outdoing their Njpw record sales.

Dumb children always trying to counter my facts.
>>
>>3012312
Yeah.
>>
>>3012045
There was like, one Destino kickout though
>>
>>3012127
They can bring back the salary men and hip males. Men have more income to spend on merch and stuff.
>>
>>3012307
>Itzuzai
>Ace of the Universe
>Charisma void
It's time to stop
>>
>>3012347
There's a market for it. No one big has tapped into it.
>>
The native crowd reacts to it so who cares what some white piggu on the internet thinks.
>>
>>3012066
>Igf New is basically strong style without inokism
Isn't that what MUGA was supposed to be?
>>
>>3012358
The native crowd doesn't react to it as much as they used to. Link related from 1995. This is the OPENING TAG match of a show getting bigger pops than New Japan main events nowadays:

https://streamable.com/wsvsy
>>
>>3012374
MUGA is even more traditional than strong-style. More mat based and Billy Robinson influenced.
>>
>>3012358
NJPW definitely cares since all they've done these two years is suck off the western market
>the crowds reacts
Go watch any other jap promotion and compare their crowd to what u see in new Japan and tell me that's an appropriate reaction
>>
>>3012258
Fucking this. So sick of jaded oldfucks pissing and moaning about everything that isn't the 90s style they watched 20 years ago.
>>
>>3012312
isn't okada a dragon gate reject or some shit like that?
>>
>>3012347
This is patently false, everyone knows women spend way more on clothing and merch than men do. That's why there are entire apps based around women selling clothes to each other (Poshmark) and why the NFL insists on selling women's clothing despite them being a much smaller part of the fanbase.
>>
>>3012400
Nah your taste just sucks. I'm a youngfag who wasn't old enough to watch back then and even I know it was better. I used to think like you that flips were the best but I watched some older matches and realised just how much better they were and how much better the atmosphere was.
>>
>>3012403
He was trained by Ultimo Dragon for sure but I don't know the story of how he ended up in New Japan.
>>
>>3012358
>who cares what some white piggu on the internet thinks
Gedo.
>>
>>3012405
>muh shit taste

When you're so cringy of a person that you don't even have an argument so you have to resort to "my taste is better than yours" like a child. You've probably never even seen Puro shit pre-2010 and probably just bandwagon the gatekeepers for cheap cool kid internet "cred".

Get a life faggot.
>>
File: 1464811839629.jpg (34KB, 338x305px)
1464811839629.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>mfw some nu-japan mark says 'ACKSHULLY it's traditional for Japanese crowds to be quiet'

https://streamable.com/du687
>>
>>3012424
>bandwagoner
Nice projection faggot. Calm down and don't get your XXXL Bullet Club t-shirt in a twist
>>
>>3012405
ok, so you're a kid. That makes a hell of a lot more sense as to why you're trying so hard to be an edgy contrarian who's too cool to like what the majority of people like right now. Get a grip little dude.
>>
>>3011781
the problem in NJPW is that they "push" talent just to lose in the samller shows to the top guys (Okada/Naito/Tanahashi).
thats why you see all the great freash talent (EVIL/Shibata/Ishii) only running around the NEVER championship.
Shibata is a great example:
>wins CUP 2017
>lose to Okada in Genesis
if he didnt got himeself hurt he would not win the G1 and probobly have some match agains Suzuki at WK 12 just because "ohhh hard style vs hard style". the NJPW crowd would rather see Tanahashi vs Okada another year then watch a new talent arising.
Omega is also a great example. they dont trust that he can be the top guy (since AJ fucked it up) so they put on him some secendery title just to make him look good and putting him on matches that they know he would kick ass and get 100% without making him the Heavy champ.
>>
>>3012425
You realize this is the exception, not the rule, right?
>>
>>3012425
>vlc
>>
>>3012425
>https://streamable.com/du687
>posts one of the hottest crowds ever as if every Japanese crowd is this loud

man you Odrones are doing your best cherrypicking to make a point no one cares about.
>>
>>3012507
Then I advise you to leave NJPW, because that's not changing. There are people who are THE best and they are not loosing often.
Do you want to know why? Because of NJPW testing if someone can draw with someone else.
Shibata was confirmed draw for smaller show. So they put EVIL against him last year. It was too soon for EVIl then. So now they are testing him against Okada, if he can draw with him.
Next year you will see him picking up US/IC title so he will be responsible for drawing.
There is no bigger disconnect anywhere non the net then here. You have like shitton of people who scream about drawing power and who is draw and who isn't and misusing the term so fucking bad, using historical references for time when wrestling was hot and so on.
But in the NJPW is wrestling promotion, they can't just put title on someone who are they not sure will literally DRAW fans to the building so they can take their money.
They want to build their fanbase across the whole japan, that is the reason they are going to those fucking high school gyms, so when they come next time they can go into bigger building and so on.
But you can't do that if you do some fucking experiments.
>>
>>3012545
>>3012512
>cherrypicking
I could of chosen any match on this 3 disc set.
>>
>>3012666
The fan base they want is also women and children. Tanahashi himself said he wanted to make NJPW a family friendly thing.
>>
>>3012497
Not a kid, but I wasn't alive for the NJPW vs. UWF feud in the 80s and was 7 or 8 around the time NJPW was super hot in the 90s.
>>
>>3012292
OP didn't say anything about eras. He was talking about styles and how it was more interesting when Shibata was there because of his different style. Learn to read.
>>
>>3011781
>Is it just WWE babbies who've jumped on the bandwagon marking for spotfests?

Well, first of all, no, because it's appealing to New Japan diehards and new fans. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's all muh new fan boogeyman. In reality, you probably liked NJPW the last few years, but now it's getting popular, you need to dislike it again.

As for your actual point: right now, that's what WORKS. Business is doing well, people like it, so why would they stop it? I kinda see your point for Naito/Omega, but I don't think Okada/Tana work junior styles at all, their pacing is far too good for that.

>added flips, removed psychology

This is looking dangerously like an edrone bait post.
>>
>>3011781
Sorry bruh, if you're penning NJPW's main event matches as shallow spotfests and writing them off for that, I'm convinced you just don't like wrestling and are too dumb to understand the stories.
>>
>>3011781
>the New Japan "problem"
>currently putting on unprecedented consistency of classics that rivals wrestling's best eras (how many S I X S T A R matches did all japan have, babby?)
>business is booming

>i-it's a problem

odrone I trounced you yesterday don't make new jachads cockslap you again
>>
>>3012405
>not even a grandpa
>still has shit taste
>thinks old japan touches new godpan

S I X
T
A
R
S
>>
>>3012837
>New Japan diehards
You mean those kids and women and families in the audience? I'm not sure they're die-hards.
>>
>>3011781
lmao fuck off oldrone, chad japan is infinitely better than muh shoot styru shit, nobody cares about you "d-d-dimes" argument, edrone wannabe
reminder new chadpan has a diversity of styles, is getting more popular, and all you can do is seethe
>>
>>3012878
I mean long-time fans such as myself and Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter, silly odrone ;)
>>
>>3012878
>kids and families

BASED NEW JAPAN BRANCHING OUT WHILE RETAINING AND PLEASING THE HARDCORES
>>
>>3011781
OP you're right. Losing Shibata is devastating. Business has been down ever since his injury and he got the biggest pop of all when he returned at the G1 finals. I worry about the state of the company now that he's gone. This is probably the end of NJPW's golden age.
>>
>i-i-it's all junior heavyweight
>Okada (not a junior HW style)
>Tana (not a junior HW style)
>Naito (half junior HW splashed with some more charisma/psychology)
>Omega (full on madman omegastyle, only omega can do it, junior HWs do not apply, you'll hurt yourself)
>Ishii (not a junior HW style)
>Goto (not a junior HW style)
>Suzuki (not a junior HW style)

How does one OP get so btfo?
Oh yeah, by opposing NEW GODPAN
>>
>>3011781
>>3012891
S I X
S T A R
BTFOING
>>
>>3012891
>Naito
>charisma
you're easily impressed
>>
>>3012855
>Business is booming
>Still >25% lower than the 90s when the roster actually had hws
>>
>>3012897
Shit taste, can't help you.

>>3012898
Booming is relative to era, all wrestling is down since the 90's :)
>muh dimes
odrone out
>>
>>3012897
>y-you just have low standards
>i-i'm the smart one!

Imagine being this much of a pleb trying (and failing) to masquerade as a triple-digit IQ.
How embarrassing for you!
>>
>>3012886
>longtime fans
2016 was a year ago, NuJapandroid.
>>3012887
>pleasing the hardcores
Hardcore fans left long ago.
>>
>>3012891
Not one guy over 300lbs. Pathetic.

Are any of them even 270lbs? don't think so.
>>
>>3012897
I'd spit on you for having such bad taste but that'd be your first shower in weeks, odrone.

>>3012898
>business has been picking up
>it's a FAR better actual product to watch as a fan than cringe 90's shit
>B-B-BUT MUH DRAWING ATTENDANCE

THE STATE OF THIS ODRONE DOING HIS BEST EDRONE IMPRESSION
>>
>>3012909
>odrone's only argument is sad, sorry strawman as he seethes and splutters

this odrone is btfo

>>3012910
>Not one guy over 300lbs. Pathetic.

Try looking in the mirror :)

>>3012911
>I'd spit on you for having such bad taste but that'd be your first shower in weeks, odrone.

ODRONE ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>>
>>3012909
>Y-Y-YOU'RE JUST NEW
>W-W-WE LEFT LONG AGO

Reminder new chadpan is picking up new fans and earning critical acclaim as the GOAT era of pure in-ring product and all this odrone can do is cry about muh dead fat guys on the internet
Nice edrone impression, though!
>>
>>3012912
>trying looking in mirror
dude I'm 5'11 and not even 150lbs.
>>
>>3012891
OPETTY BTFO

>>3012897
P L E B

>>3012898
>>3012909
Look, odrones, you're getting embarrassed. Nobody cares about your irrelevant 90's shitters or how many yennies they drew, NJPW is thriving, entering a golden age that walks all over muh 90's when it comes to quality of product.
Take your forced console wars to the WWE gamethreads, us new jachads are just going to keep cockslapping you back into place.

>>3012923
>old jaskellies
>>
>>3012923
>YFW OLD JAPANLETS ARE EVEN MORE SKELETAL THAN MITSUHARA MISAWA
>>
>>3012932
OH SHI-
>>
>the new falseflag attack from edrones is pretending they were fans of old japanese wrestling and hate current new japan
if you wanted proof of the major switch happening in /asp/ right now, this is it
>>
>New Japan starts picking up on the merit of consistently excellent wrestling
>snowflakes can't bring themselves to like popular things for any reason
>spout "y-y-yeah well the 90's drew more!" like edrones

cmon odrones we can go all day how many six star matches you got?
oh yeah same as how many women you've had sex with
Z E R O

>>3012932
lmaoooo savaged
>>
>>3012909
*cockslaps the odrone*

>>3012932
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
PASTED FROM OTHER THREAD
>First off, you should stop being so smug and arrogant considering the company was damn near dead just a few years ago. Hype was at an all time low from 2003-2010, attendance was pitiful, the MMA worked style shoot clearly turned many fans off, it won worst promotion of the year and was generally viewed as the laughingstock of wrestling. The year they're having now is a miracle and the people know it, Japanese AND American, and I question why you don't consider just how close they really came to bankruptcy. The fact that the company is still walking is worthy of celebration. Secondly, you're not only comparing modern NJPW to NJPW when wrestling was absolutely on fire in the late 1990's, AJPW was also unbelievably hot with Misawa and Kobashi and obviously, WWF and WCW were tearing shit up. Wrestling as a whole was in its boom period in the late 1990's. If you look at this graph, you can literally see that they're well on track to breaking their 1990's revenue. They made 39B Yen in 1997, they made 32B Yen in 2016 and with the year they're having right now in which EVERYTHING is up, Ticket Sales are up, Ticket PRICES are up, Merchandise is WAY up, It's a safe bet that 2017 is well on its way to being their best year ever, in company history. The fact that they're well on-track to break their 1997 revenue record, when wrestling was at it's peak is unbelievably impressive and speaks volumes about the kind of year the company is having.

>BEST YEAR EVER
>IN COMPANY HISTORY

JESUS CHRIST HOW WILL ODRONES RECOVER
CHAD JAPAN LITERALLY HITTING NEW PEAKS
OKADA >>>>>>>>> CHODENO/HASHITTERMOTO

>>3012955
>seething THIS hard
>>
>>3012955
jeez bruh dont make it this obvious you lost

>>3012958
FUCKING BASED
>chodeno
lol
>>
>>3012958
new jachads literally clowning on odrones right now
>WORRY NOT, M'SACRED 90'S, I SHALL PROTECT THEE

all the odrones worry about is protecting their virginity from invading females lmfao
>>
I hate Nu-Japan. The matches look like acrobatics exhibitions instead of real fights, it feels too much like an Indy promotion. And of course this style is probably here to stay because of all the American band wagoners.
>>
>>3012984
>i-it's muh bandwagoners
>n-not muh r-real pooro fans

try again odrone you'll just keep getting bodied
>>
>>3012846
>y-you just don't u-understand it
Literally not even an argument nu drone.
>>
>>3012999
It's fitting that an odrone wants to be spoonfed since they can't process solid foods anymore
>>
>>3012999
>>3013001
lmfao holy shit they just keep getting rocked
oldrones can't catch a fucking break
>>
>>3012984
This. Shibata made his matches look like a fight he wanted to win. These guys look like they're doing a routine with a dance partner.

I even coined a term for the same ol' shit Okada does every match: 'The Rainmaker Tango'.
>>
>>3013067
>This. Shibata made his matches look like a fight he wanted to win.

lmao
>>
>>3012984
>>3013067
Guess what kiddies, acrobatics and enrapturing displays of athleticism draw nowadays.
This isn't a New Japan "problem", this is a matter of PREFERENCE.
If you don't like it, feel free to stop watching the best wrestling in history any time you want. New Jachads won't miss you ;)!
Oh, and
>Shibata made his matches look like a fight
pfffffffffff
>>
>>3012846
Why do people insist that New Japan is some peak of storytelling that only intelligent people will understand? You can predict what's going to happen a mile away because of Gedo's booking.

It takes more brains to work out the story from a shootystyle match because they don't pose for the crowd or shout YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!!! and gay shit like that.
>>
>>3013071
Only if you're a fucking weeb. Old NJPW could be enjoyed by everyone. But you think they're gonna be able to draw in America with this obviously fake shit? Only smark nerds like you are gonna watch.
>>
>>3013067
Shibata was great, because there wasn't anyone else like him. If you have roster full of Shibata's the lonely Tanahashi stands out.
So in that case you would have probably liked to have more Tanahashis. Or even if you wouldn't have wanted that, it is proven that nowadays, their paying audience that spends money to go to NJPW shows (their main revenue stream) is drawn by Rainmaker Tango and Naito's Jr. Hwy style.
>>
>>3013078
Quiet down brainlet

>>3013079
lmao the seethe from this old japanlet angry new chadpan blows his bygone shit out the water, absolutely cringe
>>
>>3013078
Because Nu drones have only watched WWE for their whole life until switching to NJPW this year or last year so they think it has good stories.
>>
>>3013079
>Old NJPW could be enjoyed by everyone.

>haggered old gooks lumbering through a match is better than the GOATs putting on S I X S T A R M A T C H E S because "m-muh attendance"

Here we have the odrone, unable to form an independent thought, seething impotently as he clings to dimes he'll never touch, earned two decades ago.
>>
>>3013082
We'll see what you think when in ten years muh US expansion still hasn't happened
>>
>>3013078
>n-n-no im smarter

Okada/Omega trilogy and the internal storytelling says hi.
Actually, it doesn't say shit to you, it just spits on the pathetic old japanlet.

>>3013084
>I-IT'S JUST WWE MARKS
>*uses a staple edrone argument*

Keep seething old japanlet. True patricians recognize chad japan as the GOAT in-ring product, snowflakes like you crying only plays into our hands
>>
>>3013085
Muh six star matches only exist because meltz is paid to shill NJPW like he's done for many promotions in the past. And one old Jews opinion does not mean that muh six stars has widespread appeal. Begging ya to get a clue nu drone.
>>
>>3013084
I have watched old NJPW and new.
New NJPW absolutely SHITS on old NJPW's match quality.
Sorry I had to btfo your strawman, odrone ;)

>>3013089
quiet down oldlet you're irrelevant
>>
>>3013089
>does not mean that muh six stars has widespread appeal.
See: >>3012958

Take that L young boy. Unlike you I've sat through both eras, and can firmly say current NJPW is GOAT. You're a snowflake who didn't even watch the 90's
>>
File: newjapannerds.png (3MB, 1820x1448px) Image search: [Google]
newjapannerds.png
3MB, 1820x1448px
Where were all these NuJapandroids two or three years ago? Oh yeah, they were watching Lucha Underground because that's what nerd-culture tastemakers were telling them was cool.

Now that New Japan has been given the Nerd-culture seal of approval, those brainlets who can't think for themselves have swarmed on anime-WWE.
>>
>>3013078
NJPW has god-tier consistent storytelling.
Muh shootstyle had jack shit compared to it. Sorry to burst your bubble, nostalgiasnowflake. Even you know I'm right ;)
>>
>>3013093
>Where were all these NuJapandroids two or three years ago?

I was watching NJPW and enjoying it for what it was. Glad it's in a much better place now! :)
>Y-YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN OUR SEEKRIT CLUB
Lmao the STATE of you, odrone. Got any more salt left in ya?
>>
>>3013093
I regular'd New Japan back then, too.
I watched LU, as well. Still watch them both. New Japan has gotten much better, LU is kinda inconsistent but I can still get into it.
Shit son, sorry to do you dirty like this. Looks like your seething strawman was wrong.
>>
File: Kojima_dive.gif (3MB, 284x213px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima_dive.gif
3MB, 284x213px
>>3011781
Remember when Mutoh, Kojima, and Tenzan would implement lucha inspired moves, back in the 90's?
>>
File: virginclubvschad.png (1MB, 2230x885px)
virginclubvschad.png
1MB, 2230x885px
>people think they're chads for watching Bushiroad Pro Card Shilling.
>>
>>3013078
>not smart enough to fully grasp the in-match psychology in the Tana/Naito trilogy
>definitely not smart enough to fully grasp the in-match psychology in the Okada/Omega trilogy
>"muh shootstyle"

lmao this odrone

>>3013108
That guy on the left looks like an edrone. Would never associate with him as a new jachad, desu.
That guy on the right looks like a seething odrone. He is not allowed to sit with new jachads, either.
>>
>>3013106
Wasn't as over-done as today.
>>3013104
>New Japan has gotten much better
This year's G1 was pretty mediocre compared to recent years.
>>
>>3013115
>This year's G1 was pretty mediocre compared to recent years.

Well, there's stupid, and then there's THIS odrone.
>>
>>3013111
Don't you have some Hello Kitty or Milky Holmes t-shirts to buy? Bushiroad would love it if you did that, and we know you desperately want to please senpai Kidani.

Pic is ultimate chad Josh Barnett shitting on NuJapandroids.
>>
>>3013115
>This year's G1 was pretty mediocre compared to recent years.

>using STAR RATINGS TO VALIDATE YOUR POINT

Do you really wanna get BTFO this bad?
Leltzer said he preferred Okada/Omega 3 to 1, 6 stars right there. Also liked Naito/Omega about the same. 6 stars. There have been bare minimum 6 other 4.75 star+ matches, and maybe a few 5 stars mingled in.
Using star ratings as match quality? G1 27 has been *THE* GOAT.
Sit down contrarian, don't make me blow you back again.

>>3013108
>>3013121
>people have the time to make these
>people are upset enough about NJPW being GOAT to make these
>new jachads are too busy watching six star matches to care
>>
>>3013124
Kidani isn't going to notice you. Just stop.
>>
>>3013115
The only reason you would insinuate G1 27 is any worse than recent years is pure, unfiltered contrarianism.
It has done better business and the matches, especially into the last days, have been off the fucking scale. Literally.
Quiet down, odrone. You can not sit with new jachads.

>>3013124
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
File: Based_Josh_Barnett.jpg (115KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Based_Josh_Barnett.jpg
115KB, 600x800px
>>3013121
ARMBARS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>3013115
>>3013117
>>3013124
>>3013129
jesus boys go easy on him
he's literally just a little nostalgiasnowflake fishing for some attention. Don't go in on him THIS hard
>>
>>3013115
>only one five star match

You are like little baby.
>>
>>3013108
>>3013121
>>3013127
Honestly I can't imagine seething so hard you make these images, tweet them to some UFC flunkee, hack his account and respond to them just to try and win an argument on the internet. And STILL lose the argument.
Is your seethe a medical condition, odrone?
>>
>>3013129
>contrarianism
jesus christ...
>>
>>3013152
>jesus christ

Just refer to him as "the Rainmaker"
>>
>Newjachads
>Nobody in New Japan looks like a chad
What did the NuJapandroids mean by this?
>>
>>3013124
>>3013129
Honestly this. Era vs era is whatever, nostalgia snowflakes are always going to exist.
But insinuating match quality has dropped in the last few years is absurd and reveals you as a contrarian mess. G1 27 shits on any other G1.

>>3013161
You can not sit with the new jachads, oldlet
>>
>>3013161
Seethe elsewhere. Your thread has been taken over and you have been systematically BTFO by superior new jachads
>>
File: Maeda_kicks_Fujinami.gif (2MB, 299x218px) Image search: [Google]
Maeda_kicks_Fujinami.gif
2MB, 299x218px
>>3013161
Fucking Based
>>
>literal GOAT in-ring product overall
>"""best year in company history"""
>G1 has done it's biggest business ever
>US Expansion
>Hot Topic flooded with New Jachad merchandise
>triggering the odrone snowflakes crying about their shootstyle shitters
>six star matches

Have new jachads officially won at life?

>>3013173
>odrone wrestlers literally can't wrestle and just kick eachother

lmfao the state of these talentless anti-draws
>>
>>3013178
"Yes"
TWO more six star matches this weekend and the mass SEETHE by the old japanlets crawling out of the woodwork just to be contrarian and get BTFO is the icing on the cake that is new jachad domination
>>
File: takadaheadkick.gif (1MB, 284x228px)
takadaheadkick.gif
1MB, 284x228px
>>3013173
Fun fact: Fujinamis reaction is what AKI (VPW2, No Mercy etc.) used as the base for the in game wrestler's reaction to blood animation.

And gif related is what they used for the knock out animation.
>>
>>3013173
I thought the point of wrestling was to make it LOOK real, but keep people safe?
That kick looked shit and actually bust him open.
Meanwhile Okada/Omega have brutal offense and are 100% cushy with eachother.
This is what odrones praise so much?
I'd be seething too if I was stuck in an era with this low quality of puro. Thank FUCK for New Japan

>>3013189
Fun fact: You've never had sex.
>>
>>3011781
Dude if you wanna watch hoss fights just go watch BJW and stop bitching
>>
>>3013191
This
>>
>>3013191
Men were men back then. Not ladyboys like now. I've had plenty of sex because I lift, train in Muay Thai and catch and am educated.

Meanwhile the only sex you've had is with your had imagining it's Kidani asshole. As you climax you scream BUSHIROAD. He still doesn't notice you because he's too busy working out which new Hello Kitty collaboration t-shirt looks the best and most likely to be bought by women and children.
>>
>>3013200
holy shit imagine seething this hard
>>
>>3013093
>pic related is the guy who wrote this article
Woah, so this is the power of Nu-Japandroids. Marvel loving uggos who have never done any sport or exercise in their entire lives.

Think of this picture whenever you see a Bushiroad shill furiously posting.
>>
>>3013200
The fucking state of (You)
I am part convinced you're a new jachad on the downlow trying to blemish odrones by being so cringe
>>
>>3013200
>getting this upset that new japan is best

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
O L D D R O N E S

>>3013207
Looks like an edrone. He can not sit with new jachads
>>
>>3013204
I'm pretty calm, you're the one endlessly posting nonsensical posts about how you're BTFO of everyone.

Put than energy into getting a girlfriend and you might not die a virgin.
>>
>>3012279
>>Shibata who had the crowd fully behind him against Okada in his last match.
Everyone has the crowd behind them when facing Okada, did you not watch the G1?
>>
>>3013200
>>3013214
>seething this hard new japan is blowing you out
>>
>>3012279
>>3013217
This. Japs love underdogs, and right now, Okada's the overdog. They usually rally against him unless it's a legit big match or the heel is super defined.
Shibata was also painted much more babyface going in.
Doesn't really mean shit, Okada draws more dimes in his sleep than Shibata does putting himself to sleep.
>>
>>3013200
>>3013214
>IM SO CALM RIGHT NOW BROS I HAVE SO MUCH SEX I TRAIN MUAY THAI NOTICE ME INOKI IM READY GIVE ME A PUSH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is your average odrone. A literal seething, spluttering mess.

>>3013224
>Okada draws more dimes in his sleep than Shibata does putting himself to sleep.

I got a kek
>>
>>3013207
>trying to align this blatant edrone with true njpwchads

Stop right there, old japanlet.
>>
>>3013226
Yeah I'm applying to the IGF/NEW dojo when I go to China to teach English. Having some shoot background will be a good help. I have some amateur fights coming up and have been doing quite well in the gyms own fighting league.
>tfw more of a legit shooter than any of NuJapandroids' favourites.
>>
>oldrones in this thread

Can they recover from this battering new jachads have given them or is it simply over for them?

>>3013236
apply to a job ya smelly fat NEET
>>
>>3013236
nobody cares odrone, have a little sex instead of seethin about ya life story why dont ya
>>
>>3013238
I have a job and I'm not fat. Take your own advice why don't you, or neck yourself. Either is cool by me.
>>
>>3013200
>>3013214
>>3013241
why would you ever seethe this hard JUST because new jachads steamrolled your thread
it's just pretend fighting lol
>>
>>3013239
I went to the pub last night with my girlfriend and we had a good sex session afterwards. I'm feeling relaxed today, the opposite of seething.
>>
>>3013238
>Can they recover from this battering new jachads have given them or is it simply over for them?

They never had a chance. new jachads hit a v trigger and they got v triggered

>>3013249
>""" a good sex session """

virgin confirmed
>>
>we had a good sex session

odrones are either ESL or so socially backwards they dont know how to speak
either is possible
either way i am fuckin laffin
>>
>>3013252
I haven't been a virgin for almost 12 years, anon.
>>
>>3013249
>>3013257
im dying
>>
>being this butthurt that business is growing thanks to those flippy heavies
This is sad. Op, I advice you to stop comparing different eras and enjoy them for what they offer.
>>
>>3013260
>>3013257
You may be dying but I'm having sex. Looks like I'm winning here.
>>
Real talk tho, there's one thing that bothers me with the fact that hws these days do a mix of hw and jr style and that's the fact that it kinda devalues the role of the actual jrs. on the card.
>>
>>3012383
>https://streamable.com/wsvsy
holy shit young boy Nagata gets a bigger pop than the main eventers now. i really like how fast-paced it is, and more realistic. it looks brutal and gritty like a real fight, not overly choreographed. what show is this from?
>>
>>3012337
two, actually, but the second destino was very poorly executed
>>
>>3013200
>>3013214
>>3013236
>>3013241
>>3013249
>>3013268
literally seething
>>
>>3013302
Naito's finisher is now only proper Destino, with the whole setup. He can't pin anyone important with counter Destino anymore.
>>
File: big mike.jpg (271KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
big mike.jpg
271KB, 1200x900px
>>3012127
>>
>>3013323
This, just like Okada's true finisher is the rainmaker set up by the German.
That's also played into the fact that he's an egotist who wants to finish all his matches in that precise manner and prove he's the new Ace.
Pretty kino stuff in how it cost him the match against EVIL and how it surfaced against Suzuki, honestly.
>>
>>3013327
I really love how they've booked young lion Kitamura, they acknowledge that he's bigger and stronger than any of the vets but since he's so green he misses a lot of his shots and gets caught by cheap tricks.
>>
>>3013332
Actually haven't seen much of this dude, does he have legitimate promise? I disagree with OP, NJPW's in a great place now and all, but a little more diversity at the top, a real hoss is never a bad thing.
Mike is that but he's a gaijin so upper-midcard max.
>>
File: best friends.jpg (55KB, 1074x604px) Image search: [Google]
best friends.jpg
55KB, 1074x604px
>>3013332
Him and Oka seem like true bros in real life too. Least it comes off as natural anyway. And according to Oka's Wiki...
>Oka is an avid anime fan, citing Milky Holmes as his favourite anime
ABSOLUTELY BASED
>>
>>3013341
He and Oka are pretty much the top of the class in young lions right now, expect them to graduate soon and start climbing up the card.

>>3013350
>citing the franchise owned by Bushiroad as his favorite
smart
>>
File: nujapan.jpg (331KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
nujapan.jpg
331KB, 680x680px
>His champ isn't a legit shooter
Sad!
>>
>>3013397
based dale
>>
>>3012404
Shut up Cody.
>>
>>3013121
Lol
>>
>>3012507
saw this post earlier and genuinely got mad at how stupid you are so well done if that was your intention
>>
90's ajpw > 90's njpw
2000's NOAH > 2000's NJPW
>>
>>3013578
2010's six star NJPW > all of that five star shit
>>
>>3012374
Gotchism and Dragon style. Muga was intended to be more 70s unlike Igf-New.

Strong Style in general has many isms that make it up and the image as well. Putting these isms together creates the which style is better ideology.

You have Gotchism, Dragon-style, Choshuism, Inokism, shooters, Brawlers, etc.

We use Gotchism to explain the methodical old parts and catch and using legit strikes with that style.

Inokism is just Inoki ideas that wrestling is the strongest. Using legit guys in worked shoots. You can't do faux legit fights without it. It's part of its meaning.

Dragon Style is basically flashy, dives, dragon moves, speed. Mutoh, Fujinami, Tana, Naito have this style but in different ways. I guess Modern Njpw ran with this and modified to have more western stuff elements in it.

Choshuim is more power moves and the speed adjusted. See kensuke and Choshu, old Kojima pre Ajpw, Soya in wrestle-1.

Unlike Royal Road of the 90s which is mostly homogenous in match builds and etc, Strong Style has many meanings with the same name. It's harder to explain desu to new people.

Some even mixed and matched these isms. Some other workers had their own style to use in the Njpw Ring. Heel Chono is very much his own thing and later became more his own thing.
>>
>>3013612
Mutoh/Great Muta had a natural charisma that Tana and Naito lack.
>>
>>3013612
What about Billy Robinson influenced style?
>>
you faggots just need to us and watch Big Japan.
Papa Hideki will make it all feel beter
>>
>>3013121
BASED
>>
File: bj8.16-1.gif (3MB, 411x320px) Image search: [Google]
bj8.16-1.gif
3MB, 411x320px
>>3013925
Hideki is the best wrestler in Japan right now. Based Billy Robinson student.
>>
>>3012984
If you want to watch a real fight, go and watch a real fight.

What's the point in pretending to be real when everyone knows its fake? The athletics and characters are the draw post the year 2000.
>>
>>3013981
>>3013900

English catch style. He later went to train guys in Uwfi snake pit Japan.

Hideki just takes that and mashes it with what he learned from Igf.
>>
>>3013925
>>3013981
>"I like gook bingo shitters now that based new japan is popular"

I don't understand. I've been watching NJPW for a while, yet now that it's popular, I feel no pressing urge to turn to an inferior alternative.
Oh wait I'm not an insecure brainlet.
>>
>>3013981
Shame his title runs been a bit shit, like him otherwise
>>
>>3013998
What are you on about? You can watch and enjoy both you know. I actually was a massive BJW fan when I first got into Japanese pro-wrestling thanks to Daisuke Sekimoto who I will always love.

I didn't really watch New Japan (except for WK every year because I loved the spectacle) until Sakuraba and Shibata appeared at the G1 Climax finals in...2011 or 2012? I can't remember. Anyway after that I got really into New Japan. Now my interest has kind of gone after Shibata died because I was never a fan of Tanahashi and Naito.
>>
>>3014035
this board is exclusively for new jachads
>>
File: 0USWzIb.gif (26KB, 317x235px) Image search: [Google]
0USWzIb.gif
26KB, 317x235px
ALL YOU BINGO HALL SHITS CAN SUCK MY BIG HAIRY GRAPEFRUITS. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOUR ZIPPERHEAD WRESTLERS WILL EVER DREAM OF DRAWING EVEN 10 PERCENT OF THE DIMES I'VE DRAWN WITH ALL OF MY SPORTS ENTERTAINERS. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A BUNCH OF CHINAMEN FIGHT EACH OTHER WITHOUT STORYLINES, IF I EVER DECIDE TO SPORTS ENTERTAIN ALL OF JAPAN ON A REGULAR BASIS YOUR SORRY SACK OF SHIT YOU CALL A COMPANY WILL DIE LIKE ALL OF THE REST.
>>
>>3013925
>>3013981
I love this motherfucker so much, absolute beast,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dynim1FnuwY
>>
>>3013843
Psychology based wrestling and workers tend to have more charisma. They tend to have deeper psychology with limbwork, babyface or even heel in peril, heel psychology, sell response threats, hot tag, etc. It just makes you think.

Ajpw early to mid 90's really the only Japanese Hw male pro wrestling era with deep psychology and extensive workrate together. Ajpw 80s was somewhat minimalist and so is Juns Ajpw mostly with some exceptions.
>>
>>3014132
>Ajpw early to mid 90's really the only Japanese Hw male pro wrestling era with deep psychology and extensive workrate together

And New Japan today unless you're too pleb to understand it.
>namefag
Yeah.
>>
>>3014138
And what are you? Another new brat who knows nothing? You will be gone when your fad doesn't please you. Just like the others.

Modern Njpw has shit selling and most matches that don't have Okada and Tana in it are either using WWE's style of psychology or barely any.

Dumb moron mark.
>>
>>3014075
Great video. HiSu is the most underrated wrestler in Japan.

By the way I've been considering starting a /puro/ general for discussion of non-NJPW Japanese wrestling. Would any of you guys be interested in this? What would you like to see in the OP?

Hopefully it won't get spammed by the guys who always have to post 'seething' about everything.
>>
>>3014167
Trying too hard there oldfag. You're literally objectively wrong.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
4KB, 128x128px
>>3014196

As the reddit ambassador on /asp/, don't even bother. When /woo/ goes back up later, this place will be back to its normal self full of E DRONES spamming "seething" "bingo halls" "worked" "weeb wrasslin" etc.

The true puro fans can come back home when /woo/ goes back up later!
>>
>>3014196
You might as well, there seems to have been several All Japan threads you with good reply counts the past two weeks.
>>
>>3014167
>Modern Njpw has shit selling and most matches that don't have Okada and Tana in it are either using WWE's style of psychology or barely any.

Terrible effort, 1/10 because you got my (You), but even that's just pity.
>>
>>3014208
Is /wooo/ kill?
>>
File: woo_update.jpg (15KB, 629x271px)
woo_update.jpg
15KB, 629x271px
>>3014265
>>
>>3014299
lol I thought I got permabanned for daring to challenge the hivemind. Guess it's actually just stoners being useless at everything as usual.
>>
>>3013329
Which means - Okada goes for last Rainmaker, everyone knows Naito dies if he is hit by this one, Naito goes for counter Destino.
Covers. Not enough.
Goes for normal Destino - counter Rainmaker.
Okada covers. Not enough.
THE HEAT IN THE BUILDING! It wil be great being there live.
(I'd love to see Omega beating Okada there, but this is also good)
>>
It's probably not a popular opinion, but fuck it. I miss the fuck out of Shibata and I especially miss the fuck out of Nakamura. Those two dudes were excellent and I loved watching NJPW because of them.
We still have Okada, we still have Ishii, hell, I even like Goto the Choker, but I've been sick of Tanahashi for a while now and Naito has always been boring as fuck on the ring, and his entertaining gimmick hasn't changed that.
This G1 was incredibly underwhelming and I think New Japan needs a bit of a shake up. I guess that won't happen, though, since Naito apparently draws dimes like no other, so he is probably getting the belt come January.
>>
>>3014506
Yes, I am sorry for that, mah dude, but Naito is modern day Stone Cold for NJPW. He is everyday working man, but he had a courage to rebel against the system that failed him. The process of taking down the clothes he comes in for big matches is that.
He is the best babyface they can have.
But don't worry you are now in an era of great wrestling and probably several great new stars in those Young Lions. Kawato will be new Honma. Oka will be new Makabe and Kitamura will be new... I don't even know, what he is!
>>
>>3014515
Oh well. Can I at least hope for an Ishii title run anytime soon? Or is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>3014506
I feel exactly the same way.
>>
>>3014523
If ELgin beats Omega for US title or if Zack beats Tanahashi we can maybe have that. Cause Ishii beat Zack in LA and Zack beat him in G1.
Ishii have grounds for challenging ZSJ for the belt.
And I think Tana will be in tag team title picture with Juice against SZG so Zack against Ishii in Dome? Maybe Ishii wins?
>>
>>3014540
I meant Ishii getting the big one. The IWGP Heavyweight title! The man deserves it, damn it.
>>
>>3014562
As I said - Sorry, won't ever happen. They don't give belts for "deserving". Did he drew 10k people into Sumo Hall? If you do, you get the belt. He was never built up to be a champ. He is now in great position to be appreciated, because he is awesome. But he never got a story you get if you are to be a champ. He is a gatekeeper, the second strongest guy in CHAOS, he is going to have more matches that will be great, but not with the main belt.
It doesn't make any business sense to put the belt on him.
>>
>>3013494
You shut up you dumb ass 40 year old neckbeard. I've sold clothes for four years and I can tell you women buy them way more than men.
>>
>>3012309
This man speaks the truth.
>>
To the anon who wanted "Sound of Silence" playing when Okada hits his head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwZL7Sa-iZk
>>
File: okada4head.jpg (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
okada4head.jpg
9KB, 128x128px
>>3016105
kek
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.