[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlikely Friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>Vince McMahon asked Dave Meltzer to talk to Steve (stone cold) when he left the company to convince him to return in which he did.
BASED MELTZ BURIED SNOREBIN
FURRIES BTFO
>>
I read somewhere that Vince would leak shit to Dave during the 90s to help get ratings up. Apparently they would talk on the phone once a week and were pretty good pals. It's funny, because I imagine Dave represents everything Vince hates about wrestling.
>>
Vince should really start feeding shit up to Dave again
>>
>>3011754
It's possible but wasn't cena and Bryan already burying him on smackdown last week? Perhaps they were all in it
>>
>>3012453
Dave supplements his income by getting on the payroll of different promotions and putting them over. He was on WWF's in the 90's and he's on New Japan's now.
>>
Based Big Dick Mullet Dave Working the Greatest Wrestling Promotions in the World from his Moms House.
>>
File: 1499742528523.jpg (18KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1499742528523.jpg
18KB, 344x344px
>>3012644
godammit i wish i had a dick mullet
>>
>>3012453
How do you think Dave has been able to run Wrestling Observer for the last 20 years? It is entirely funded by Vince.
>>
>>3011754
Vince also talked to Wade Keller. WHat's your point? do you want to suck off Keller now also?

Vince talks to lots of people. He used to talk with Kevin Sullivan in 2002 about how to use Hogan.
>>
>>3012614
He was being paid by WWE to put over reigns a while back also. Back when every reigns match got at least 4 stars lol
>>
>>3012896
>Back when every reigns match got at least 4 stars lol
You mean, back when those stupid shitty meaningless stars weren't even a thing?
>>
>>3012908
What
>>
>>3012614
>on WWF's payroll in the 90s
>still absolutely savaged The New Generation

>>3012908
Meltzer star ratings are older than (You)
>>
>>3012614
>>3012803
>>3012896
Is there a source on this?
>>
>>3012916
>>3012922
I have not seen anyone talk about the stupid stars before 2016/2017(middle to end of the year) on Youtube, twitter or other social media, even reddit
It also started on this board only this year after some turdditors invaded it after Paige's leaks. This board is full of meltzer shit since then
And who's meltzer to give a fuck about his ratings on wrestling matches? An old wrestling "journalist" or "insider" who can barely finish a sentence(lots of times doesn't even finish to discuss a subject and just jumps to other)? Why do his stupid stars matter?
>>
>>3012976
>It also started on this board only this year after some turdditors invaded it after Paige's leaks.

'sup Bretkuk. I'm sure if you keep forcing this meme it will eventually get over
>>
>>3012980
I'm not "Bretkuk" you faggot
It seems that some anon is in your head rent free
Whatever, if it wasn't during Paige's leaks(which I doubt it wasn't) doesn't matter, what matters and what's bad is that dweebs from turddit 100% invaded /asp/
>>
File: you.jpg (82KB, 720x540px)
you.jpg
82KB, 720x540px
>>3013008
bretcuck mad as heck
>>
>>3013008
yelissetty on anon
>>
>>3013017
>>3013034
I'm not "bretkuk", you stupid faggots
I have no idea who the fuck that is, ffs
>>
>>3013045
>literally staying up past 3 am to watch a childrens television program
SAD!
>>
>>3013045
>Has no idea who bretcuck is
>While also talking about how long he's been on the board
>>
Melzters main WWE source was the Brooklyn Brawler, after he got released Melzter has not been reliable with WWE news.

So he broke his star rating system to get attention to make up for lost subs.
>>
File: Supercard9.png (343KB, 384x565px) Image search: [Google]
Supercard9.png
343KB, 384x565px
>>3013045
Bretcuck pls.
>>3014097
>>3014849
I'm just drop this right here. :^)
>>
Bretcuck got run out by Deanchad months ago
>>
>>3014884
Bretkuk is still here being a fedoralord like always

>>3014865
>lying online
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.