[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better heel, protip [spoiler] you can't[/spoiler]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: C9vGEzCV0AAYn1f.0.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C9vGEzCV0AAYn1f.0.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
Name a better heel, protip [spoiler] you can't[/spoiler]
>>
File: Million_Dollar_Man_bio.jpg (48KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Million_Dollar_Man_bio.jpg
48KB, 900x506px
>>3011461
>>
>>3011791
Man, doesn't matter how bumpy the turd is, he'll never compare with the solid gold man
>>
>>3011461
one of the greatest opening segments in wwe history tonight. jinder is proving himself to be the GOAT even though he's booked like shit. amazing promo.

>you now remember seth rollins reign where he was booked exactly the same and given the same opening theatrics and completely bombing

really separates the GOATs from the WOATs
>>
File: RR.jpg (39KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
RR.jpg
39KB, 800x500px
>>3011461
>>
>>3011461
Bliss
>>
>>3011979
>stamford wives have standards this low
lmao he's just as shit as ever you dumb contrarian
>>
>>3011461
The timing of the Smackdown segment was amazing

Fucking racism
>>
Based Big Match Maharaja joining the elite level of champions to have beaten MITB holders.
>>
>>3011461
Literally every other heel. All he has is "you hate me cause I'm from another country" as the fans proceed to cheer for shinsuke, a guy from another country. He's boring as shit on the mic as well as in the ring. I watch smackdown on a delay now so I can skip everything he does.
>>
Bliss when she was on SDLive
>>
>>3013378
Cm punk
John Cena
Jinder Mahal

Truly an elite club
>>
>>3013559

Maharajah in ya head, rent free.
>>
>>3013632
Yeah, she was about as bad in the ring, but at least she can do promos.

On RAW they don't even let her do that anymore, for some reason so now she is utter crap.
>>
>>3013632
She was even worse in the ring than Jinder and only a little less boring on the mic
>>
>>3013632
Literally cringe.
>>
Any heel who has drawn a dime
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.