[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this move called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Nakamura.gif (2MB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura.gif
2MB, 600x444px
What is Nakamura trying to convey here?
>>
>>3009812
Murakami BTFO.
>>
>>3009812
Elbow bunts and then slap?
>>
>>3009812
This kind of stuff is so much better than the flippy junior heavyweight 2.0 shit we have to put up with now.
>>
>>3011666
You can blame pretty primarly lucha excursions and pushing juniors in hw for that.
>>
>>3009812
I call it "The Young Lion"
>>
>>3009812
Damn Nakamura looking thicc
>>
>>3011666
>>3011683
There's always the NEVER division, whenever they take the belt off of that geek Suzuki.
>>
>>3009812
His original gimmick was bringing back 90s strong style. He softened up when he got more popular.
>>
>>3009812
>''I hate you so I'm going to elbow you really fucking hard and also have no respect for you so gonna slap the shit out of you''
It's a pretty easy way to convey those emotions to the audience. Is this your first day of watching wrestling or something?
>>
>>3009812
GOAT
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>3011692
Never openweight is somewhat close to the mma era wrestling.

Personally I want Njpw 90s style. Limbwork and more selling.
>>
Nakameme was meant to be Inoki's successor. Course all that changed fast when Inoki-ism failed.
>>
>>3011738
Go watch RIZIN or something.
>>
>>3011813
Mma isn't the same. No pro-wrestling moves and legal punches.

Jmma is dead anyway.

Dave spunk Walsh a faggot. Bye.
>>
>>3011893
I enjoy RIZIN and Pancrase a lot. I also watch DEEP and Shooto/Vale Tudo Japan sometimes. I know it doesn't really have the same pro-wrestling influence like it did back in the day, but I still like to keep up with it all.

I prefer it to UFC, which has just become corporate bullshit for normies, especially since the whole Reebok thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.