[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wrestler observer radio we have 2 ppvs this week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: finn_balor-3-696x398.jpg (27KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
finn_balor-3-696x398.jpg
27KB, 696x398px
https://kiwi6.com/file/0x5cjv16vs

>A fight breaks out between Ambrose and Rollins. Sheamus and Cesaro who’re absolute fucking idiots break up the fight between the 2 Ex Shield members just so they can beat them up instead which is what encourages them to not wanna hate each other anymore.

>The Club got cucked out of their own #1 contenders match and since Raw has no other tag teams you have The Hardy Boys taking on the undercard Dallas and Axel.

>We cut to another fight backstage with Balor and Wyatt. We then have...Elias Sampson vs R-Truth. Send Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe, or Braun Strowman out here now and murder both these faggots.

>Cass really has assimilated into finally becoming Roman Reigns. The Club who have now officially hit rock fucking bottom in their WWE careers are now Cass’s lackies because Cass needs to get heat from the Tag-Team that never wins when it matters.

>Akira Towzawa defeated Neville to become the new WWE Cruiserweight Champion. They fucking gave away the match for free the week before the PPV just to have the match take place at the PPV again w/ Akira as the champion.

>Big Show is threatening to move over the same guy who tried to force feed CM Punk Z-Pak’s to treat a Staph Infection.

>Bray Wyatt defeated Finn Balor. Wyatt pinned Balor clean. Unlike how Wyatt pinned Rollins TWICE by cheating and dasteradly tactics Wyatt had no trouble matching Balor and won the match clean as a sheet then just to be a fucking dick about it, he dumps a can of red paint all over Balor while the announcers are selling it like the fucking Blood that rained from the ceiling after Vampiro vs Sting.
>>
>>3008568
>Akira Towzawa defeated Neville to become the new WWE Cruiserweight Champion. They fucking gave away the match for free the week before the PPV just to have the match take place at the PPV again w/ Akira as the champion.
Don't understand why they didn't put this on 205 Live. Maybe then they'd have a reason for people to tune in to the fucking show
>>
>>3008627
They already took away Tozawa's big PPV moment to have it on a weekly show so it might as well be the one with the biggest audience.
>>
>>3008627

They're trying to make the Kendrick/Gallagher and Perkins/Swann feuds feel like something important
>>
>>3008653

Someone theorized that they wanna try and keep a close eye on their TV deal so they need to start drastically improving the quality of TV on Raw since they can dump whatever the fuck they want on a PPV card and people will still watch
>>
>>3008674
I wold not be surprised that if the ratings stay the same or go even lower, USA network might play hardball come renewal time and ask Vince to step aside.
>>
>>3008694

Straight just dumping matches that have now become rematches just to make the matches seek less important
>>
>>3008568

Didn't Dave say he liked Tozawa beating Neville for the title on raw? I was half listening while cooking this morning.
>>
>>3008804

He said it was better then most of the matches on the card
>>
>>3008627
I dunno, but I got the impression the Cruiserbelt is an afterthought on 205 Live given a Raw faction now has it and will continue to flaunt it on Raw, while Tozawa will rarely pop up on 205.
>>
>>3008627
This.

Why do I need to watch the cruiserweight show when all the best matches and angles are either on Raw or PPCs?
>>
>>3008950
Most good CW matches have been on 205 tho.
>>
>>3008627

Don't lie anon, you still wouldn't have watched the show even if it was put on there.

I don't mind them taking it off on Raw, it builds a little excitement for the SS match, which there was no heat for. Also it's time for someone else to get a run. Neville already beat everyone else, Tozawa and Titus Worldwide are at least entertaining.
>>
>>3008980
If I knew I was going to get matches that mattered, where the CWC changed hands, I'd give it a go 2bh

I have no interest in Jack Gallagher and Brian Kendrick having a played out foreigner feud.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.