[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where can i watch it? is it even good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ajpw.jpg (70KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ajpw.jpg
70KB, 480x360px
where can i watch it?
is it even good?
>>
>>3007725
I'm going to bump this and ask where's a good starting point to get into AJPW?
>>
>>3007725
NJPW was never good.
>>
>>3007725
>>3007765
I just catch stuff on yt and dailymotion. Theres tons of stuff streamable. Yes it is good. For a starting point I would say around 1989. Most people will tell you jump right to the 4 Pillars (Misawa, Kobashi, Kawada, Taue) but I am equally a fan of Tenryu and Jumbos work before the Pillars were a thing. They probably helped shape the style of 90s AJPW more than anyone.
>>
>>3007765

This year's Champions Carnival is great start. All Japan unironically has the best tag division in the world and an ace the world truly deserves.

Also, Suwama is fucking BASED
>>
>>3007725
>where can i watch it?
The RealHero Archieve
>is it even good?
People are saying it's going to be the number 2 go to watch wrestling promotion after NJPW
>>
>>3007790
they've got the big guns and at a stretch Jake Lee and Nomura, best tag division in the world is a bit of a leap
>>
>>3007765
current ajpw would be when kento miyahara won the title. to get into the misawa kobashi era the starting point should be on 5.26.90 jumbo fuchi and kabuki vs misawa kobashi and taue.
>>
>>3007808

They put on better tags than anyone regardless of the combinations. BJW and PWG are the only ones that come close
>>
>>3007725
It's the best.
>>
any key matches to catch up till now?
>>
>>3008113
Shuji Ishikawa vs Kento Miyahara
Shuji Ishikawa vs Suwama
Kento Miyahara vs Joe Doering

Basically Kento is the ace, Suwama is the former ace, and Shuji ishikawa is the outsider who has come into All Japan to challenge for their top prize. All Japan's roster is really small so they use a lot of outside talent. Kento doesn't have a real rival right now within the company.
>>
>>3007834
i'd say BJW has the better tag division. their tag titles can main event their biggest shows and its usually their best matches.
>>
>>3008163
>Shuji Ishikawa vs Suwama

I'll never understand why people recommend matches that people won't enjoy as much because they have no context. It would be like recommending Bret Hart vs Steve Austin to someone that's just discovered WWE.
>>
>>3008327
It was a good match and it just happened. It's meant to get over that this outsider is a strong opponent to build up the heat for the upcoming Kento vs Shuji match. I don't know what else context you'd need.
>>
>>3007725
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwpbsa8C2iSmZXJuaE44bm40eHc
Take this.
>>
>>3008163
Suwama is their secondary ace as their paplets stress.

Nomura and Jake Lee will eventually be rivals. Yuma too when he gains weight and leave the junior division.

Zeus... I just don't know.
>>
>>3000000#
>>3000000 #

Bingo bongo
>>
>>3008859
Got nothing to do with this thread. No offense. Japanese however are company fags.
>>
>>3008844
Nomura and Lee are getting pushed faster over Yuma. Yumas 21, too young.

Jun played around with the possibility of a super generation but with kento drawing and the brand drawing again, they don't have to.
>>
>>3008891
It's Lee> Nomura. Lee's older and taller and more years combined in the ring,

But Nomura and Yuma are the future aces. Yuma will eventually replace Kento.
>>
>>3008951
They should kick out Lee from nextream and add Kai.
>>
>>3008844
Their ME and tag scene looks good but I thing they need to improve:
- They're slowy improving the Jr division but is still poor(desu, it never was as great as the other titles in the past) , Tajiri incorporation is good and I think soon Yuma will take the title from Tajiri or Sato. Okada can be a good underdog face in the division , his 7/30 actuation was pretty impresive seeing how the crow was into him before being tapped.
- New treath to Miyahara new reign. If he retake the title the only new face he would face is Doering and maybe KAI, he need new guys to fill the void until jake is ready to face him. Satoshi Kojima and Go shiozaki(I think his NOAH contract is expiring) are a good choice (and he has a story with Go).
-Only have one Gaijin. Doering title run did a good number , but he isn't the same right now. I would love if Massimo and Danny Jones sign , the first is a good big guy and the second can have a decent run and improve.
>>3009036
I see more Lee turning on Nextream and form his own heel stable(the company doesn't have one for like 2 year or more).
>>
>>3009144
They're not gonna push much on juniors until they get more signed on. Mutoh era and the 80s are still above what they did with the title in the 90s.

Kento's next run will have Zeus and Suwama again.

Gaijin is expensive and most smaller Feds except Noah have given up on regular gaijin. Any overseas stuff would be the rare excursions, and even they're not common anymore outside of Njpw.

Dark Nightmare is their heel faction but Jun prefers to book heel factions only in the midcard and tags. Kenzo's group didn't battle for the tc like Mutohs voodoo murders. Dark Nightmare is also taking a break again. Leaving only Black Tiger 7 on cards.

Once there's more young rookie workers you will see sports like groups factions again like Ajpw 90s. They're already sports entertainment angle low as well. Most angles are just fighting for titles or company wars.

Jake Lee would probably have a martial art style faction. Just add saito and other shooters and kickers.
>>
>>3009314
Ultimo Dragon, Kanemaru, Sato, Aoki and Kotaro were having incredible matches in the junior division, and then it all went to shit. Guys like Soma, Ishii and TAJIRI should not be holding the belt. What is All Japan gaining from having outsiders face other outsiders for their titles?
>>
>>3009342
Special attraction matches. Aoki is the only junior contracted but is getting old and prefers training guys. Okada is still too young, Fucchis old as dirt. The Osaka guy isn't trusted. Yuma probably might beat Taichi to fight Taijiri down the line however.

Tajiri is a big name in Japan. Has history with Ajpw.

Njpw 90s and other Feds had plenty of outsiders vs outsiders for jw titles.

Kanemaru and Kotaro was once signed then let go years ago. Sato is freelance since always and sames for Dragon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.