[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice Face of the Company, E-drones.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: rr ugly.jpg (43KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rr ugly.jpg
43KB, 512x512px
>Isn't seen on the entire go-home show for Summerslam

>No backstage promos, interviews, his existence barely even acknowledged until the last 5 minutes of the show

>When it is, it is met with universal booing and jeering

>Walks out for a segment but only because he's obligated and was advertised to appear in it.

>Walks into the ring and immediately spears Samoa Joe whereas Lesnar (Heyman), Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman all got adequate time on the microphone

>Is immediately powerslammed by Strowman and thrown out of the ring for his efforts

>Silently walks out and heads towards the back while the cameras focus more on Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar

Lmfaooooo, BASED BIG DOG, am I right? Nice face of the company, losers. They don't even trust the man with a microphone. This is the guy who's going to save the company? Oh man, don't make me laugh.
>>
WOAT
>>
>>3007365

>getting this absolutely WORKED

you just got BTFO by BBD
>>
>>3007396

>W-wo-worked

Hi, Roman. He wasn't even featured on the fucking product. The show was three hours and 20 minutes long, 200 minutes and the faggot shows up for less than 2 minutes. He was on 1% of the fucking show and he's your FACE?
>>
>>3007365
who?
>>
>>3007407

SEETHING
>>
Roman pins Strowman for the title on Sunday

Screencap it faggot
>>
>>3007425
Just this once, only because I want to watch everyone cry about it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-15-05-38-59.png (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-15-05-38-59.png
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>3007425
Here.
>>
>>3007365
BBD is the only wrestler I want in BASED NJPW
>>
>>3007407
Worked
>>
>>3007365
I would order that sweater if they brought it back, looks comfy as fuck for lounging around the house.
>>
>>3007436
>Roman goes to NJPW
>They let him go full douchebag heel
>Suddenly starts having great matches
>WWEdrones start committing mass suicide

sounds like a win win situation
>>
File: njpw business.jpg (127KB, 907x514px) Image search: [Google]
njpw business.jpg
127KB, 907x514px
>>3007436
>>3007611

Gedo is a fucking genius who actually WOULD get him over in the United States, though. If Roman Reigns were ever to jump ship (never), Gedo would book him ingeniously. All in all, we applaud the wrestlers for their efforts, there are a million Kenny Omega threads but we sadly don't appreciate or acknowledge just how important a booker who actually knows what he's doing does for a company. The promotion was on the verge of collapse in 2010 with the atrocity that was the MMA worked shoot approach before Gedo became the head booker and while the product has slowly improved over the years since he took command, it's now having one of the greatest comeback years in wrestling history after he applied traditional booking and pushed non-Japanese wrestlers and chose to market the company as a worldwide phenomenon although it does have Japan in its name and they're being rewarded handsomely for it.
>>
He was thrown around again because he's winning at Summerslam

If he looked strong smarks would complain and rejoice because that would guarantee that he's losing in the PPV
>>
>>3007407
I've never seen an individual so worked before in all of my existence.
>>
>>3007365
Roman Leakee is a failure
>>
File: 1497584947514.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1497584947514.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>>3007365
>It's a Jap-Drone types up another paragraph about WWE episode
Seethe more, Jap-Drones
>>
>>3007664

Yep, wrestlers aren't the real draw, bookers are. If Kenny and Roman for whatever reason jumped ship to GFW, all the NJPW and WWE fans who followed them would be back within a month due to shitty booking.
>>
>>3007365
All of that and he's still the biggest merch mover and still living in your head rent free
>>
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>3007407
Holy shit fucking worked
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.