[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know a few of you go to local indy promotions, so I figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.201.jpg (12KB, 161x138px)
screenshot.201.jpg
12KB, 161x138px
I know a few of you go to local indy promotions, so I figure I would ask you this.

Your local indy promotion has a very well produced product, with the worst match on the card still being above decent. It draws about 200 people to their venue per every show, the workers are respectful to the fans, the tickets are $20 for a seat, $25 for front row, but overall everything is pretty comfy.

The only problem is the owner of the company is an idiot who attacks fans on FB and is very unprofessional. The booker, trainers, and talent all try to make up for it by going out of their way to apologize for the senile guy who likes to "ban" people from the shows if they disagree with him. Recently this happened because a fan threw a fit over a show not being uploaded, even though people had already told him it might be delayed because of technical errors while filming, and the owner called him an idiot and blocked him from all the social media accounts that he had access to. In retaliation, the fan got his friends to all give the promotion 1 star reviews and slander the promoter with insults that weren't even about the product overall.

Wrestling in the state is already a very small market, and the only other in-state promotions these wrestlers could go only draw about 10 people (they've had shows where no one has shown up) and the rosters are generally hostile to people from this promotion because this promotion holds trainings five times a week, whereas these other places hold them maybe twice and are completely optional. These other people are untrained, but get "promotion's priority" because they're home talent, and people that jump sides are purposely hurt in the ring with them to prove a point that "elitist snobs" aren't welcome. Unless something new popped up, they essentially wouldn't have anywhere safe to work in the state.

>Would you keep trying to put the shitty promoter out of business, or let the carny ways go so they have a good place to showcase their talents?
>>
>>3006528
If the booker is the problem, they should all abandon him and start running shows by themselves
>>
>>3006540
It's the owner, he has someone else do the booking.

The owner has a lot of connections though and they'd be burning a lot of bridges with good out of state promotions if they left.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.