[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dave/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Art3_DenverGallery_MI.jpg (65KB, 665x396px) Image search: [Google]
Art3_DenverGallery_MI.jpg
65KB, 665x396px
Dave Meltzer appreciation

he honestly seems like just a genuinely good guy in a business full of human garbage
>>
>>3006514
I've seen some pretty shit-tier cringey things on this board, but this... this takes the proverbial cake
>>
>>3006514

Dave Meltzer has the right kind of autism. He's a good man who loves his family and Kenny Omega.
>>
>>3006526

exactly
autistic enough to be the best ever at his job, but still normie enough to come across as really likeable
>>
>>3006526

exactly
autistic enough to be the best ever at his job, but still normie enough to come across as really likeable
>>
>>3006514
BASED, asp should worship the ground he walks on
>>
>Bryan makes a joke about NJPW doing an angle where Ibushi is Tanahashi's son
>Dave goes on 2 minute explanation as to why this wouldn't work
Genuinely, what is wrong with Dave?
>>
File: 1471764782899.jpg (467KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1471764782899.jpg
467KB, 2048x1366px
Is he autistic?
>>
>>3007550 see>>3007564
Yes, he is.
>>
>>3007564
>autists leaving that much of a mess on the floor
unlikely
>>
File: based dave.jpg (61KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
based dave.jpg
61KB, 720x560px
We should have a dirtsheets thread general here, kind of like /wooo/ where we post dirtsheets except not moderated or gay as fuck or censored so actual open discussion can happen here.

>The Dirty Sheets podcast is reporting that WWE officials haven’t pushed Mike Kanellis too hard because he arrived at the company in “less than stellar physical shape.”

>Kanellis, who formerly wrestled on the independent circuit and in TNA as Mike Bennett, debuted at Money in the Bank without much fanfare. Many fans have questioned the booking of Kanellis since his debut, with some even branding Kanellis a “jobber.” WWE execs are just not high on Kanellis because of the shape he arrived in, especially after he convinced them to put him on the main roster instead of NXT.

>Behind the scenes, Kanellis is perceived as lazy and complacent. One person in WWE told Dirty Sheets, “Mike signed two months before he came in and it looks like he just sat on his couch. The company doesn’t get it. He’s one of the guys who said it’s his dream to be here and he doesn’t even get in shape for it.”

http://kiwi6.com/file/0x5cjv16vs

Anyway, here's some Big Dick Dave. Talks Ric Flair, WWE Raw, GFW, Adam Cole and more. Comfy listen.
>>
Dave Meltzer is actually a giant asshole.

>I know one of his kids. He told me Dave basically ignores them and watches wrestling tapes or types his stupid newsletter. He used chops and other moves to punish his kids.
>He fabricates bullshit to stay relevant - see the Ranallo affair
>He exploited his dear father's death to put himself over - I wonder if that will win most disgusting promotional tactic...
>>
File: christ.png (147KB, 353x395px) Image search: [Google]
christ.png
147KB, 353x395px
>>3007591

No, but this just might. Holy fucking Christ.
>>
>>3007587
start one and post the dirt sheets
>>
>>3007595
Not saying he did, but if true, I think exploiting your own father's death is a little worse than a tweet that's half-well wishes half-advertising.
>>
>>3007587
>http://kiwi6.com/file/0x5cjv16vs
based, thanks lad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLZA_VgszU
>>
>>3007587
I used to love seeing the /wew/tists getting heated when people would post fake news.
>>
>>3007550
He's a cute
>>
>>3007550
>Tanahashi being Ibushi's dead wouldn't work
Dave confirmed for being so low test he wasn't knocking up broads at age 5.
>>
>>3008934
Not everyone was a virile child like you Daniel
>>
>>3007550
Bryan is not funny. Dave is right to no sell his jokes.
>>
>bad writer
>manlet
>weeb
>Jew
>adored by reddit and /wew/
>cried about The Young Cucks
>thinks charging $11 for a newsletter is a sustainable business model in 2017
>hoarder with a cramped, filthy work space
>dead father
>still uses a computer from 1995
>hasn't had an accurate scoop in years
>compensates by just fantasy booking
>occasionally gets it right and gets called a genius for it
>ruined his own rating system and completely devalued past five star matches because he had to let the world know what a giant Omega mark he was
>never worked for any wrestling promotion or been involved in the business in any way
>balding
>used to have a mullet
>dresses like a friendless teenager
>obsesses over muh workrate spot monkeys that don't draw
>Hillary voter
>employs Bryan Alvarez
>no journalistic integrity, gives better ratings and coverage to guys who kiss his ass
>tries to cover MMA, routinely gets BTFO by better journalists
>wrong about Mauro
>wrong about Punk
>wrong about Macho Man's arm, proceeded to get BTFO on national television by the most famous wrestler in the world
>only respected in pro wrestling because he has literally no competition
>stammers
>throws a fit when he's even slightly criticized
>plans change
>>
>>3006514
>>3006514
You obviously haven't heard stories I have or the wits to see though his bullshit or agenda when he has one
>>
>>3006514
>>3006514
You obviously haven't heard stories I have or the wits to see though his bullshit or agenda when he has one
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.