[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Kenny Omega?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0761.jpg (56KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.jpg
56KB, 1284x722px
What do you guys think of Kenny Omega?
>>
Seems nice
>>
I'm going to bed. When i wake up in the morning, I expect EVERY single thread on Page 1 to be a Kenny Omega thread. I want to look in the catalog and see Kenny Omega threads everywhere. Don't stop until this board is /asp/ - Kenny Omega.
>>
Good taste in video games, amazing wrestler and respects the fans.

He can go to hell.
>>
Almost as good as Kazuchika GOAT Okada
>>
Speed, Strength, Cool look, Decent on the mic, Paces his matches well, Penchant for risky well-timed high spots.

He's a real piece of shit, I tell ya.
>>
File: 1496867708279.png (11KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496867708279.png
11KB, 299x276px
>>3006475
You got it, Kenny
>>
>>3006460
great wrestler but cringe on the mic and his "comedy" stuff really hurts a lot of his matches
>>
He's so fucken based
Look how based fucken omega is -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eMKYNUvgvE
>>
File: kennies.png (583KB, 908x600px) Image search: [Google]
kennies.png
583KB, 908x600px
Who was the Kenny Omega?
>>
File: Before and after.jpg (90KB, 783x399px) Image search: [Google]
Before and after.jpg
90KB, 783x399px
>>3007357

Is this the greatest 0 - Hero transformation in wrestling history? It's amazing what you can achieve when you find the "right" look. Growing the beard, changing his hair color and washing it before a match, the shades, the leather jacket, the tights instead of the briefs. He LOOKS like a million bucks now and looked like a complete geek just a few years ago. If there's any evidence that you can change and influence the perception of you with only a few changes in your appearance, this is it.
>>
>>3007380
Legendary performances helped too.
His briefs did look terrible, granted. Something about his body-type didn't gel with them. He's like a muscular bird: big, stacked core, relatively spindly legs.
>>
Looks like Adam sandler
>>
>>3007380
>>
He's a weebshit who is scared of Mcmahon and the WWE burying him
>>
File: He found a clue.png (970KB, 639x622px) Image search: [Google]
He found a clue.png
970KB, 639x622px
>>3007380
>>3007394

His new look is one of the greatest. The motherfucker didn't re-invent the wheel, he just found what worked.
>>
>>3007347
this

plus he lets his ego shine too much and actually feeds the marks by responding to trolls on Twitter to boost that ego
>>
>>3007394

Actually looks like a man despite 99percent of wrestlers worldwide today.
>>
>>3007347
I can agree with this desu, if he didn't do goofy slapstick and exaggerated reactions all the time he'd be the best in the world
>>
>>3006460
Salty tweeter Warrior. Good wrestler tho.
>>
>>3006460
Great wrestler, sadly a weeb
>>
File: The greatest of all time.png (378KB, 371x420px) Image search: [Google]
The greatest of all time.png
378KB, 371x420px
Here's a picture surfacing from his G1 Climax entrance on Sunday. What do you guys think? Has to be the greatest of all time, right?
>>
>>3007717
Kenny leather jacket > Finn
>>
>>3007717
>the state of that ugly burger belt
what were they thinking
>>
>the best wrestler in the world is a bisexual leaf janitor

What a time to be alive
>>
Never even heard of him before the nonstop shitposting on /asp about him
>>
Fucking WOAT. A gay weaboo that oversells everything and constantly puts on cringe "epik comedy" matches. NJPW is making a big mistake if they think anyone in the US wants to see a fucking fag who makes his fake fights look fake. Anyone else and they could easily beat WWE but instead, looks like they're gonna be stuck in bingo halls in the US.
>>
Based GOAT making the antismarks and e drones seethe for days
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.