[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha Banks is the greatest of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Tonight's performance solidified it. NO ONE else has, nor will, put on a performance of that caliber against Nia Jax. There has been no other woman with the ability to change her entire moveset to fit specific opponents or occasions. Even while fighting the same opponent, she manages to alter the layout and provide unique matches each time. Sasha is the most versatile, spontaneous, and adaptable wrestler in the company. She consistently brings the best out of her opponents and/or gives them their best matches.

As much as I love her matches with Charlotte, tonight's match with Nia was the most impressive thing she's done in recent memory because of the level of difficulty to use spectacular transitions like that on someone of her size and with her lack of ability.
>>
File: 1471797414826.png (662KB, 562x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471797414826.png
662KB, 562x400px
>G O B A C K T O R E D D I T
>>
Asuka got a really good match out of Nia too, but yeah, what Sasha did was nothing short of stupendous.
>>
>>3006404
BASED

>>3006464
SEETHING BLISSBERG FAG
>>
>>3006464
Can't handle the irrefutable evidence eh?
>>
SashA+ has now pulled the best singles matches out Charlotte, Becky, Bayley, Bliss and Nia in their respective careers
>>
>>3006493
Asuka is next
>>
>>3006404
Hi Mercedes
>>
>muh workrate
bliss is the best because shes the best looking
>>
>>3006604
Wrong in more ways than one, virgin.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (131KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
131KB, 1080x809px
>>
>>3006404
Amen. Really cool match with great pacing and memorable spots. Kudos to both ladies for another great performance and for being a highlight on tonights show. Sasha has been fantastic in the ring.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.