[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Hardy Boyz aren't even on the SummerSlam card JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 29bo5dy.jpg (34KB, 754x416px) Image search: [Google]
29bo5dy.jpg
34KB, 754x416px
>The Hardy Boyz aren't even on the SummerSlam card

JUST
>>
who cares retard they suck
>>
File: 27b.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
27b.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>3005871
>hottest act of 2016 sucks
>>
JUST
>>
>>3005886
double check the current year famm
>>
File: 1489576993670.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489576993670.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>3005886
>le funny accent man
>le funny intentionally bad videos
>le triple h burial joke to pander to smarks

Take this (You) and fuck off back to r/squarecircle with it
>>
>>3005863
Since the Revival can't stay healthy they're doing a preshow match with the Miztourage at best or have the weekend off until Ram at the worst.
>>
>>3005863
>SPOILER per dirtsheets

They're going to have a backstage segment.
It will be revealed that they are the ones attacking Breezango.
The Broken Hardys are set to debut on SmackDown next week (filling the vacant spot when Cena goes to RAW).
>>
>>3005863
>SPOILER per dirtsheets

They're going to have a backstage segment.
It will be revealed that they are the ones attacking Breezango.
The Broken Hardys are set to debut on SmackDown next week (filling the vacant spot when Cena goes to RAW).
>>
>>3005863
>come out with the jobbers to get between Brock and Braun
JUST indeed
>>
>>3006089
>Broken Hardys
>Still believing this is going to happen

The WWE has no interest in using them other than as a shit tier nostalgia trip, like they bought The Dudleys back and did absolutely fuck all with them. They'll continue having boring aimless feuds with no-one in particular, until they leave at some point in the next year or two.
>>
>>3005863
The card is too long anyway. They should actually cut some matches out.
>>
>>3005863

hey for real what the fuck is dub dub E doing with these guys. loudest pop at wrestlemania being WASTED
>>
>>3007147
The show will be FOUR (five with the pre-show) hours long either way, they need something to fill out that time. And as much as I'd prefer 6 long matches instead of 12 rush jobs, we know that would be well beyond WWE's capacity, and probably a bad idea for the average viewer too.
>>
>>3007501
Preshow is 2 hours long I think. Also don't forget somewhere between 30-60minutes of raw talk post-show. The entire thing could be upwards of 7 hours by the end. Who the fuck can watch all that?
>>
do 20 man tag team match pwg style
>>
>>3005863
they knew what they were signing when they got back in WWE.
>>
>>3005919
What does 2015 have to do with this? It is current year +2 now.
>>
>>3005863
The hire was nothing more than to stop TNA from getting attention
>>
>>3005863
Just repeat the 6 man from Raw - Hardys and Jason Jordan Angle the Hot Tag vs Miztourage
>>
>>3005863
The Hardys will interfere in the main event setting up some feuds.
>>
If Roman wins the Universal Title the guy taking the title off him will be Jeff Hardy.
>>
I didint watch RAW yesteday, well actually I dont give a damn anymore, I just watch PPV. But I just watched a picture of Finn balor bleeding really bad.

What the hell happened? Was that blood?
>>
>>3007710
Bray beat him in a match and then dumped VISCOUS ACIDIC RED LIQUID THAT'S SYMBOLIC OF BLOOD on him.

Yeah.
>>
>>3005863
Can we go watch and laugh at all them fags at WM34 who lost their shit at their return? Especially that Joe Cronin fag on YouTube who was saying they would be broken within a month. He had 'insider' knowledge. Lel, what a pinhead
>>
>>3007724
oh god... Thats so lame.
>>
>>3007724
Does this mean demon king is coming? Got to be right? Balor just got pinned pretty ez so he's got to.
>>
>>3007868
They already announced it like fucking morons. They legit advertised le demon kank
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.