[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akira Tozawa won a nothing title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: LEMFAOW.jpg (102KB, 1112x690px) Image search: [Google]
LEMFAOW.jpg
102KB, 1112x690px
LMFAO CIMA has to be laughing his ass off right now with this shit haahhahahahahaha
>>
>>3005146
>win title
>belts gets retired in 6 days
>>
Almost 200 days of the best damn title reign this company has seen in years, unceremoniously flushed down the toilet on an episode of Raw after getting bumped off the PPV.
>>
now Apollo needs the IC title
>>
>>3005195
Titus for Univeral Champion. Urah Urah Urah!
>>
Press F for Daivari, Cedric, Gulak, Metalik, Dorado, Ali, Dar, Swann, TJP, Nese and televised appearances for Brian Kendrick.
>>
>>3005218
Davari and Zayn for sand nigger tag team when?
>>
wait what happened to the crusierweights? why is it died?
>>
>>3005172
Cruiser-weight division is floundering already?
>>
Neville fags BTFO
>>
>>3005186
It was not the best title run, because nobody gives a damn about the belt and WWE always buries cruiserweight feuds. I think what you mean to say is Neville is one of the most talented members on the roster, which is a true statement.
>>
>>3005247
Budget cuts, whole division getting cut, save for like four guys, probably.
>>
>>3005257
yeah vince hates how the crowds are always dead because they are tired after smack. Also WWE is losing money and having the div travel costs too much for him
>>
>>3005257
>implying this Cruiserweight division wasn't dead on day 1
>>
>>3005268
What I meant to say was exactly what I said, just because people don't give a damn doesn't mean it wasn't great.
>>
>>3005293
But how was it great? The cruiserweight title had few meaningful promos or storylines throughout the reign. Neville's only real rival over the 200 days was Austin Aries, a guy who left the company after cheaply losing a few times to Neville. The rest of the reign was just a series of short matches presented on preshows or Raw/205 without strong buildups to the title shots. I agree Neville is great and puts on great matches, but the cruiserweight title is meaningless and nothing about his title run was memorable.
>>
>>3005273
This. Bump Neville to the main division as a skilled small guy, similar to Balor. Put a few of the best cruiserweights as midcarders or tag teams. Fire the rest of the midgets.
>>
>>3005146

Not gonna lie I marked out.
>>
Neville lost to THAT scrub on a meaningless raw?? Blahahahaaaa!!!

Neville sucks so fucking bad!!!! Ugly goblin looking no talent manlet!!! If you're a Neville fan kys!!!
>>
I expected them to keep the belt on Neville until he'd beat Hurricane's record, like they did with New Day.
Oh well, the division is dead anyway, RIP.
>>
where my /jimmy johns/ niggas
>>
>>3005146
>on fucking RAW
Aries died for this
>>
>>3005146
How are they going to retire the belt?
>>
>>3006034
Lmao
>>
>>3005417
If you can't appreciate the quality of the matches Neville had with Swann, Gallagher and even TJP, then fuck you, my dude. Neville and the guys who went up against him worked their asses off to make that title mean something.
>>
>Tozawa won the title and Neville's reign ended on Raw
>The match was nothing special, finish was "Neville missed the Red Arrow, Tozawa just went up and hit the Senton and got the pin."
>The second sentence out of Cole's mouth was "WHAT A MOMENT FOR TITUS WORLDWIDE"
>Neville immediately invoked his rematch clause, so they're gonna fight again at SummerSlam ANYWAY.

What.

The fuck.

Is going on.
>>
>>3005186
Asuka's reign has been better
>>
File: [LAUGHTER STOPS].png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
[LAUGHTER STOPS].png
200KB, 356x256px
>>3005146
Well fuck, gotta make the thread then.
>>
>>3005247
It was clear what WWE was doing wrong with 205 Live and what they could do to solve it but they did nothing.
>>
>>3005146
Why does he have the Divas belt?
>>
>>3005273
>whole division getting cut

Proof?
>>
>>3007053
you could say that about a lot of things they do
>>
I always skip through cruiserweight shit on RAW. Doesn't draw a dime
>>
>>3006194
This, Neville put on some great matches with good wrestlers who deserved a better shot. Memes aside, the manlets got fucked over.
>>
Solution. Put 205 before Smack. We've all said it.
Cruiserweight division is fine, but the lacking in star power hurts it being after Smack, if its first up the crowds fresh, they get their wrestling fix and then can do their meme chants when Smacks on.
>>
Neville is going to Smackdown and leaving the division behind.

So it makes sense.
>>
I didn't even have an emotion when I watched it. All I could think was who the fuck authorised a title change to happen so frivolously when Neville has been protected for so long, and you're 1 week from the second biggest ppv of the year. I'm now convinced wwe just don't give a fuck anymore.

Neville needs to be on the fucking main roster already. He'd be great for a us or ic champ feud, or even just give sami to do.
>>
Word is that Neville upset some people backstage ands this was done to humble him. Also been told that people will start kicking out of the Red Arrow if he doesn't shape up
>>
>>3007134
It's just not happening. Vince probably demanded it be after Smackdown so he could claim it was a failure a year later.
The whole division was set up to fail because it wasn't Vince's pet project.
Even in his later years, it shows how spiteful Vince is.
>>
>>3007876
Thanks for the scoop there, rovert.
>>
>>3007887
I think it's mainly due to the cruiserweights being a WCW thing and Vince is still bitter about it
>>
>>3007887
Except it is vinces pet project he's the one who runs 205 live
>>
>>3006208

I thought the rematch was on 205live?
>>
File: SnackPine.gif (2MB, 418x588px) Image search: [Google]
SnackPine.gif
2MB, 418x588px
>>3005146
>LMFAO CIMA

DID SOMEBODY SAY.....

CIMA????
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.