[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most perfectly executed Canadian Destroyer ever? Unreal!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Summer Navigation.webm (335KB, 528x302px) Image search: [Google]
Summer Navigation.webm
335KB, 528x302px
Is this the most perfectly executed Canadian Destroyer ever? Unreal!
>>
>the absolute state of wrestling where this doesn't even make a single person in the crowd stand up
Pretty soon you'll need to pull a gun out of your tights and shoot your opponent in the forehead to get a pop
>>
>>3002729
This is what happens when everyone is a super Athletic spot monkey who flip off everything...you can so used to it, its not impressive when everyone's doing it.

This is why you have technicians, a Big Hoss characters...to break everything up.
>>
>>3002704
This was a really great fucking match.
>>
>>3002729
>>3002744

Its japan you marks. watch the match, the crowed went nuts vocally.
>>
>>3002764
so by vocally you mean they blinked?
>>
How is this move supposed to work IRL?
>>
>>3002770
the guy taking it jumps and does a backflip. its less on the guy who people believe is delivering it
>>
>>3002784
So we are supposed to believe the guy giving the move has enough leg strength to to flip over the guy, grab him, and turn it into a pile driver?
>>
File: yano1.jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
yano1.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
>>3002770
Its magic, aint gotta explain shit.
>>
YOU DON'T GET TO DICTATE WHAT WRESTLING IS, ANYTHING CAN BE WRESTLING SINCE WRESTLING IS ART AND WE ARE ARTISTS. UNNECESSARY FLIPS ARE OUR BRUSH AND THE SQUARED CIRCLE IS OUR CANVAS
>>
>>3002796
sure why not
>>
>>3002814
discuss this with big kev

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iB8bFvhWq0
>>
>>3002704
>>
>>3003131
why does anyone care?
>>
>Cage wasting his time in NOAH.
>>
>>3002729
>>3002744
You dont stand up in a Japanese crowd, it's considered rude because it blocks the person behind you. Frankly we could learn from them in that regard
>>
>>3004859
IDK man that match was awesome and even though they're not drawing that well their matches are pretty damn good.
>>
>>3002766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfA1nE2VybU

15:50

They kinda went oooooOOOOHh, not really "going nuts" territory, really.
>>
>>3002704
Unironically this was one of the best non-NJPW matches of the year from Japan.
>>
Nakajima is so fucking good
>>
>>3002704
This is the stupidest fucking move in wrestling. Obviously the guy taking it is doing all the work, and it looms absolutely retarded. Obviously wrestling is fake, but what the fuck is this figure skating synchronized swimming fake ass bull shit taking it to cringy autistic levels. I bet Zack saber and Ricoshit and Ospray are jacking off watching this garbage.

Look i love flippy shit and innovative moves. But things that OBVIOUSLY would never work in reality ruin the "art" of wrestling completely for me. These shitters are making wrestling look even more retarded than it already is. God damn it.
>>
>>3006780
i hate this move and can't wait until someone dies and people ban it.
>>
>>3006813
>can't wait until someone dies
maximum edge

have sex
>>
>>3005116
did you see how fucking small the crowd is? Regardless if it's a small building or not, there's still not that many people there to make enough noise.

Plus, it's in the middle of a simple 15 minute match, not 50 minutes in. Why the fuck would they pop like crazy?
>>
>>3002810
BASED
>>3006780
Agreed, it's so fucking dumb and so overused today is not even funny
>>
>>3003131
The man is a wizard. No wonder they gave him the Oz gimmick. Paying him so much was a mistake. Now he doesn't have to teach newbs to earn a living.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.