[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want him to die bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: ric-flair-woo.jpg (26KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
ric-flair-woo.jpg
26KB, 590x350px
Once Ric goes, all we got left is Hogan and Vince.

Give your energy
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>>
Hogan and Vince?!
Nash is STILL around and STILL drawing dimes!
>>
>>3002674
>\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>>
File: hulkhogan-1.jpg (23KB, 325x257px) Image search: [Google]
hulkhogan-1.jpg
23KB, 325x257px
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE, FLAIR IS GONNA PAY HES GONNA PAY WITH HIS LIFE BROTHER BECAUSE WHATS HE GONNA DO WHEN THE ALCOHOLICISM RELATED HEART DISEASE RUNS WILD OVER YOU
>>
>>3002724
ice cold
>>
>out of surgery and resting with his family by his side

time will tell now.
>>
>>3002693
Big Nash is the next generation. 80s early 90s guys.
>>
>>3002724
Hulkamania will never die. Will outlive everybody, brother
>>
>>3002674
What's going on? Is flair jobbing with to death or what?
>>
>>3002765
went into the hospital over the weekend, something changed yesterday put in ICU and his reps just said send prayers. more news today said his heart is damaged with disease and needed surgery also put into medical coma
>>
>>3002674
>>3002695
cringe

>>3002762
>>3002765
this
>>
>>3002765
Was in ICU had emergency surgery.
Didn't go so hot.
Might be on his death bed right now.
>>
I'm hoping he dies once in for all, he's the most boring and overrated wrestler ever
>>
He'll unironically pull through.
>>
He deserves it for all the careers he held down
>>
Ric is probably not going to die just yet. What is likely is he will be placed on a VAD - Ventricular Assistance Device. Something like Dick Cheney had before his transplant.

Whether Ric can get a transplant down the line is the question. And this is all assuming he didn't suffer organ failure or severe brain damage.
>>
File: 1496378609700.jpg (72KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496378609700.jpg
72KB, 680x680px
>>3002775
>mfw vince smothers him with a pillow tonight so he can play a memorial reel before smackdown
>>
>>3002867
>smug wendy
cringe
>>
>>3002674

ALL OF MY

WOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: ric-flair-1.gif (324KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
ric-flair-1.gif
324KB, 250x240px
>>3002674
>\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>>
Who?
>>
File: only_90s_kids_57.gif (291KB, 488x283px) Image search: [Google]
only_90s_kids_57.gif
291KB, 488x283px
>>3002941
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>3002674
What is th Ric Flair memorial match going to be?
>>
>>3003272
HHH vs. ____whom____ this is the question
>>
>>3002771
His heart couldnt handle another WOOOOOO, tragic.
>>
>>3002822
I agree. Plus I'm bored and his death will entertain me for a couple minutes, which is a couple minutes more than his career did
>>
You don't want him to die? Did you say that when he was boozing and partying like a 20 year old?

No, you just said "Woooooo he's the Nature Boy, still Stylin' and Profilin'!"

So you OP are responsible for Flair's death.

Flair's fans killed Flair.
>>
>>3003319
Ric screwed Ric
>>
File: [Prepares to laugh].gif (2MB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
[Prepares to laugh].gif
2MB, 268x325px
>>3002674
You can only outrun the reaper for so long Flair. You beat the pharaohs, you beat the mayans, but you can't beat death mr Flair. Also fuck you guys a few months ago when i said Stan Lee would outlive Ric. Yall told me to kill myself and that Flair would live forever. Who's laughing now?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.