[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Co-Manager Intro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: asp logo.png (301KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
asp logo.png
301KB, 600x600px
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself to the board. Name's Prozach, Groudon invited me on as a new co-manager for the team after testing for him this last cup. Obviously based on our results I still have a lot to learn, and you guys definitely deserve better than a 30th place finish after being Elite for so long, so hopefully I can do what I can to bring us back up to the top.

If there's anything you'd like to ask me about I put my contact info on the 4CC Wiki here: implyingrigged info/wiki/Contact (just put a dot where the space is). Now let's get back to the Elites!
>>
Why did we get buried?
When do we get a main event push?
>>
>>3002558
Glad that the team is staying alive. I think Groudon was starting to make his way out after his years of service. I'm excited for the Babbies and wish you luck on the upcoming tournaments.

>>3002801
We're getting the underdog storyline. Once we overcome the odds, the boyhood dream will come true.
>>
Tell us about your wrestling and diva opinions you stupid fuck

why did you make an intro thread where you say literally nothing

this is the worst promo sign jack swaggers
>>
>>3002801
Meme answer, Cena always loses at Summerslam so it only made sense that this was the time he gives a push to someone else.

Serious answer, I think we just ran into a really strong group this time. /wg/ is always a threat, [s4s] has always been a tough matchup for the team and /his/ is definitely on the rise (>H>R>E is historically good [scuse the pun]). It also didn't help that we did hit some bad breaks like Bork getting red carded 20 minutes into the first match, but that shouldn't excuse that we just didn't come to play and it's a wakeup call to get serious for this next cup. This next Babby is weird in that it might not get any easier with just how stacked it's going to be, but I think with a full offseason of looking at where we went wrong we should be able to promote back up again.
>>
>>3002891
BRAAAAAAUN is current favorite wrestler, Alexa is best diva but overall not a fan of the division much, I like New Japan wrestling more than WWE but the WWE style is what I grew up on so I like the merits of both. Favorite wrestling theme is Heidenreich.
>>
>>3002924
>I like New Japan wrestling more than WWE
fucking DROPPED
>>
>>3002924
>Alexa is best diva but overal

dropped

jesus christ groudon what were you thinking
>>
>>3002950
If it fixes anything Becky is like 1B.
>>
>>3002924
Hey I share the same opinions on the Bliss/division as a whole and the NJPW thing.
You're good people.
>>
>>3002950
>Caring this much about the women's division
>>
Boxing + Judo needs to be on the team, too much history with him for him to get cut
>>
>>3002975
Actually speaking of, the main thing I wanted to run by you guys was what your thoughts were on the current roster? For a team like this in particular things come in/go out of style basically every month, so I was wondering how frequent you'd like roster polls and the like to happen? I know it's a weird thing to ask considering it feels like just a bit ago that we had one but looking at what we have now it already could use some touching up. There's also the fact that wrestling now takes up 20/23 of the roster spots and if this is something everyone is cool with or if people think it needs addressing. This is something I've yet to actually run by Groudon yet so we'd need to talk about it first of course, but if interest is there we might do another roster poll for Autumn.
>>
>>3003009
>I wanted to run by you guys was what your thoughts were on the current roster?

Its pure reddit and thats what happens when you do polls

no more fucking polls

have a thread and have us debate and shitpost about it and then you and groudon make a decision based off the merits of the shitposts every poll we've ever done gets brigaded
>>
>>3002924
>New manager likes weebshit over Based WWE

Well I guess we're stuck drawing a couple of people to watch us in the babbies.
>>
>>3003106
Nah, while I think the quality of wrestling is better in NJPW, I still watch WWE much more frequently and overall enjoy it more. I'm an equal opportunity wrestle watcher.

>>3003026
I think some sort of poll is a requirement (cause not having one was used as justification for The Cull last cup when teams got removed for not using one) but I don't think it has to be the end all be all. Would have to ask about if just thread shitposting would suffice as enough of a poll.

Also just where you guys know where I'm at in terms of who I like on the current roster, my favorites are CENAWINSLOL, Bruce Lee, BRAAAAAAAAUN, Marty Jannetty and VACANT. My vote counts just as much as your guys' does though.
>>
>>3003133
Vacant is a must stay. He's 4CC-core (he even was in the final boss yesterday). Him and Cena should be the only permanent players in the team.

Excluding those two, my favorite players are BRAAAAUUUUUUUNN, Krispen Wah, Big Dog, and Bruce Lee.
>>
>>3003133
>I think some sort of poll is a requirement

No its really not grow a fucking spine
>>
>>3003009
Well, if we are keeping the roster the same, I'd say drop GAY COMMUNITY and BROTHER NERO as medals. One is /woo/ and the other is a dead meme. AJ certainly has the potential to keep his medal with a proper name change. A few others could use a name update, but I can't think of anything better than what's there.

If we are bringing in/back players, we need to either bring more of the generals, such as Lord HEMA or up our wrestling meme game. For example, it's criminal that there are no dimes on the team.
>>
Just try to keep the roster balanced. give those other generals a player or two.
>>
>>3005143
we need big money Meltzer to give 7-star efforts and carry the team
>>
>>3005221
Meltzer is reddit as fuck, if anything we should put Russo.
>>
>>3003009
When is the deadline for Fall Babbies? I would like to add more themes please. More top players should get custom themes and hat trick themes. If you keep Big Dog as medal, please add his theme with boos.
>>
get a new goal song for the love of fuck
>>
>>3005283
this OLE needs to be removed
>>
>>3005835
But what should we replace it with?
>>
>>3006376
Anything should work

Maybe the Stone Cold theme or something like it
>>
>>3005283
>>3006427

On one hand, I like the thematic-ness of OLE as it's both wrestling and an actual soccer chant, so it ties in the two parts of the team together really well. On the other, if people are just outright sick of it then that could be looked at come Autumn as well. Maybe something like Sami's current theme as a way of "upgrading" to something more modern or something like that, I dunno. A lot of this thread is just for spitballing ideas out there and having me hear from you guys directly of what you do and don't like about how the team currently is. I saw in the thread when we got relegated how well you guys treated Groudon, so I'm fully behind whatever you guys decide is best to make us fun to watch.
>>
>>3005221
>Meltzer
No Meltzer or Meme Club. Cancer that is beating the dead horse.
>>
>>3006561
the fact that it's predominately a soccer chant is even more reason to bin it.
soccer is /sp/ and fuck those mark ass busters on /sp/ I hate those guys

plus, Sami isn't over on /asp/.

I nominate this fucking classic. :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrrrU55vOUI
I can already read the copy pasts dig dig diggity dig diggity dog
>>
>>3002924
>Favorite wrestling theme is Heidenreich.
patrician taste desu
>>
Undercarder WHEN
>>
>>3006696
Song is too vidya.

My pick would be Mr. McMahon theme.
>>
Theme should be the classic RAW is War intro, no one dislikes it
>>
what about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOs00cFFzIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJYNaj005ws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwbEcjYM-RU
>>
>>3008436
or since we are in the babbys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5xw4IuVx1k
>>
File: Swords and cqc.webm (906KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Swords and cqc.webm
906KB, 1920x1080px
>>3002558
I'd just like to put out there, that when it comes time to make changes to the roster, that the HEMA general could use some representation since it's been here so long.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.