[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make the switch: NJPW is white-hot and on fire right now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: WWE vs NJPW.png (488KB, 1275x863px) Image search: [Google]
WWE vs NJPW.png
488KB, 1275x863px
I sincerely, seriously, LEGITIMATELY hope you're watching New Japan Pro Wrestling right now. Here's a glimpse of the average Raw thread vs the average NJPW thread. Why must you continue to suffer? Why are you so stubborn? Just make the switch, it's very clear that the rest of the IWC already has, compare the enjoyment and absolute hype, the pride, the high-energy in the NJPW thread as opposed to the suicidal, depressed, low energy, embarrassing WWE threads, this'll help paint your picture of a viewer's overall enjoyment compared to the other. Although there's no denying that one company is much larger than the other, it's also impossible deny that one product has all the momentum in the world while the other struggles to stay afloat. Trust me, you won't regret it! Go on, just watch Tetsuya Naito vs Kenny Omega with a straight face and an open-mind and I challenge you to come back and watch Monday Night Raw the same way you always would! Make the switch, E-drones. You have NO idea how good you have it as a professional wrestling fan right now!
>>
>>3002245
>taking asp seriously
>writing essays about it
cringe
>>
desu that bear thing was actually funny for a few minutes before it suddenly became aggressively unfunny.

But yeah WWE's been pretty bad since Mania. It's really sad because from around June 2016 to January or February 2017, the product was like, really fucking good. But then,
>Cena leaves
>Roman retires the Undertaker
>Brock wins the belt and immediately fucks off
>Jinder wins the other belt
>AJ Styles and Owens get stuck in the midcard and have a bunch of matches with shit finishes.
>Sami doing nothing
>Seth doing nothing
>Finn doing nothing
>Bray doing nothing
>Miz and Ambrose feuding for eternity

Has there been anything good besides Nakamura, Braun and Joe since Mania? Asking sincerely, here.
>>
>>3002268
Nakamura has been shit dude. So was Owens title run. And Balors 1 month push. And Brays 1 month title reign. And Seth's shitty feud with Triple H.

WWE tv really wasn't as great as you make it out to be
>>
>>3002268
Joe is trash.
>>
File: goats.jpg (149KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goats.jpg
149KB, 1080x1080px
For E-drones curious about making the switch, here's Tetsuya Naito vs Kenny Omega in the G1 Finals that happened just 2 days ago. Come on, E-drones. Don't be shy, we know you just needed that kick in the balls to push you into giving it a try. Give the promotion a chance, watch the match and tell us what you think. The thread on the left in the OP picture was actually during this match. Click on the link, E-drones, you know you want to! You don't need to be miserable watching WWE anymore.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5wuq1u
>>
>>3002245
reddit please leave
>>
>>3002320
Haley through, first full match or anything I've watched in about a decade. Actually shocked at how awesome everything is from the announcers to the crowd. Alas I'm mostly just here for the shit posting and gifs and probably won't start following religiously or spending money on it (I'll be cancelling the network after I finish making proper rips of all the pots I want) but to say this isn't better then anything wwe has been doing is delusional.

Inb4 > concern trolling or whatever the fuck the Stamford suck offs will call me
>>
Why would reddit raid a slow board like /asp/ is beyond me
>>
>>3002505
Wow all kinds of auto correct fuck ups on my part there.

Anyways I see that weird caved in chest thing on Omega here isn't that indicative of steroid use I thought his whole deal was straight edge?

Also notice here at least during the performances they kind of keep up Kayfabe?

We all know what the deal is with wrestling but wwe insistence of always slapping us in the face with it is what's killing them. We always knew we just chose to ignore, it's hard to ignore when u won't let us
>>
>>3002245
I want to bash your skull in.
>>
>>3002534
This. Wwe has a long way to go before they can compete with live shows like this. The camera guys at ringside the hyped but respectful crowd almost feel bad for wwe talent they never had a chance
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (148KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
148KB, 1200x675px
>make le switch xD

K Y S
Quit trying to convert people to watching New Japan, we don't need any more retarded memelord fans like yourself shitting things up any worse.
>>
Honestly crigning @ ur post tbqh senpai

Stop taking wrestling so seriously.

also i cant watch NJPW because its i dont know, in fucking japan. im not going to wake up at 4am just to watch some shitty weeb theatre
>>
>>3002320

Thanks for the link. First time watcher here wanted to see what all the fuss was about and im blown away. all the praise they're getting is well deserved.
>>
>>3002591
>talking to yourself
>reddit spacing
>>
>>3002245

Nah, I don't want the wrestling version of Trump supporters ruining a based wrestling promotion.
>>
File: based KA.gif (2MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
based KA.gif
2MB, 475x267px
>>3002623

No one's going to ruin your fucking enjoyment of the product. You want NJPW to succeed, don't you? You have to appeal to casuals and disgruntled WWE fans if you want to succeed in this market. How will a few marks complaining about how Kenny Omega's jobbing ruin your experience with the product instead of being something you can just ignore and shake your head at?
>>
>>3002245
Console warring is against the rules.
>>
File: big leagues.jpg (121KB, 1000x597px) Image search: [Google]
big leagues.jpg
121KB, 1000x597px
>>3002669

SEETHING
>>
>>3002276
There was a lot to like from June to January, granted like 90% of it was on SmackDown.

Nakamura started off rough, but he's been better since around MitB and he had a banger of a match with BMJ, so. I'm willing to include him, I guess.
>>
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>>3002245
Too long
Did not read
Njpw is for weebs
>>
>>3002728
>banger of a match
it was alright
>>
>>3002320
Damn that match was pretty good actually
>>
File: smile.gif (1015KB, 266x261px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
1015KB, 266x261px
>>3002859

OP here. See? Told you!

Also, the viewcount has increased by over 600 views since I posted it here, I'd like to think I contributed at least slightly to that increase. I'm glad you liked it, man. And to anyone else still iffy about the product and you just want to see what the fuss is all about, don't be shy. Click the link and check it out.
>>
GOAT
>>
How do you watch this shit and keep up with it in the US? Is there a weekly show and PPVs every month?
>>
How do you watch this shit and keep up with it in the US? Is there a weekly show and PPVs every month?
>>
File: 1499485091608.gif (2MB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499485091608.gif
2MB, 600x444px
>>3002880
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.