[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best WWE game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1350779933300.jpg (132KB, 716x536px) Image search: [Google]
1350779933300.jpg
132KB, 716x536px
What's the best WWE game
>>
>>3001717
Wow Bret Hart looked like THAT?
>>
>>3001736
That's Chris Benoit ya pinhead.

>>3001717
And No Mercy is hot diggity dawg comfy
>>
>>3001717
SmackDown vs Raw 2006
>>
No Mercy.

Here Comes The Pain if you are feeling contrarian.

Those are the only acceptable answers.
>>
All of the THQ games are trash. The best are No Mercy and DoR2
>>
>>3001758
both of those are THQ games
>>
I would recommend pre-ordering WWE® 2k18™ featuring all your favorite WWE™ Superstars™ and Legends™!
>>
WWE Tap Mania is great fun.

It's out on iPhone and Android, check it out.
>>
>>3001761

>WWE®
>WWE™

So which is it genius
>>
No Mercy

WWF Wrestlefest is arcade vintage 80s fun

WWF Wrestlemania is arcade retro 90s fun
>>
Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game for the SNES has been and will always be the GOAT
>>
>>3001761
I'm just astounded that the graphics have remained the same despite two console gens now. They put just the minimal effort into these shitty games.
>>
>>3001717

No Mercy

However WCW/NWO Revenge is the best wrestling game of all time.

Here comes the pain, 2k13, and svr 06 and 10 get honorable mentions.
>>
>>3002094
its a meme you retard
>>
>>3002178
yes bitch
>>
>>3002283
NoMercy and WcwNwoRevenge were very much the same game with different rosters. Both made by THQ. Had them both. Both were comfy af.
>>
>>3002326

You'll never have your friends over on Sunday and spend the whole day playing wrestling games, going out on bike rides and trying to find girls, then have a comfy sleepover and watch ppvs.
>>
>>3001758
Literally made by thq
>>
Fire Pro Returns after you download the WWE wrestlers and arenas/rings you want
>>
i wish they'd make a double dragon style beat em up

they'd need to have to ton of playable characters to make it worth while tho
>>
Here Comes The Pain
SmackDown vs. RAM 2006
I'm the undisputed master of both games. Fucking fight me. I'll Lionsault the shit out of you. Not the shitty finisher version, the REAL Lionsault.

I hated SvR 06 until I realized you could turn off the stamina. Lionsaults and knee drops for days.
>>
>>3001745
Clearly hbk but whatever
>>
>>3001746
>2007
Ftfy
>>
>>3001717
The Day of Reckoning games were pretty sweet
>>
>>3002399
They did for the gameboy
>>
Day of Reckoning is the best
Legends of Wrestlemania is underrated
2k13 was the last really good game
2k16 is the best on next gen so far
>>
>>3002732
2007 had a shit roster compared to 2006.
>>
>>3002732
2006 was more lenient with Storylines in GM mode, had a better roster, GOAT soundtrack, better gameplay, bettet Season mode, and had fun mini games on the PSP version as well as Jake the Snake. Tell me how you think 2007 is better.
>>
2k14 was the last good one. Lots of fun times with that version. Then it went to shit.
>>
Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy
>>
>>3002337
Literally all I want. Just to live a day like that over and over
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.