[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is asps opinion of ken shamrock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: shamrock.jpg (29KB, 299x336px) Image search: [Google]
shamrock.jpg
29KB, 299x336px
what is asps opinion of ken shamrock?
>>
Sucked at wrestling. Glad him and his brother helped MMA become popular.
>>
Liked him in WWE, hated him in UFC.
>>
>>3001480
based, should have been better utilized
>>
When he got in his zone it was go time
>>
>>3001480
thats paul roma, dummy
>>
File: Ken Shamrock.jpg (53KB, 432x533px) Image search: [Google]
Ken Shamrock.jpg
53KB, 432x533px
He had a great look, deserved the title.
>>
>>3001480

Wish he had taken it a bit more seriously.
Ken had a great look and was a legitimate bad motherfucker, if he had really wanted it, he could have been one of the top stars in the entire company. I think Kens gonna go into the HOF one day, I don't think he really deserves it, but he definitely helped establish a real amount of Street cared for the fed while WCW was kicking their ass.
>>
World's most dangerous man
>>
File: steve-blackman[1].jpg (40KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
steve-blackman[1].jpg
40KB, 329x400px
always thought this nigger was much more based
>>
>>3001654
>Wish he had taken it a bit more seriously.
In what way didn't he? I've been watching his 1997 stuff and he's corny on the mic but he never seems like he's not trying - both on the mic and in the ring.
>>
>>3001480

Was a big fan growing up would have liked to have seen him get a push. I liked his feud with Owen and the dungeon match and the UFC style match in the octagon type thingy. WWE dropped the ball not going after UFC instead of the XFL tbqh.
>>
File: KurtAngle.jpg (58KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
KurtAngle.jpg
58KB, 600x337px
>>3001480
Excellent mid carder. Would never have the natural charisma to be champion. But I was a big fan in part because his style was so damn unique during the AE. Made the Based Ankle Lock cool, one of the GOAT finishers.
>>
>>3001669
True
>>
>>3001673

He continually told them he was looking around for MMA fights and that he wasn't interested in resigning. Ken was a consistent draw though, so they kept him in high profile feuds and he got a bunch of accolades. Hell we know there was lobbying for him to win the title from Bret before he left, if he had been serious about pro wrestling and entertained resigning or actually done it, they would have strapped the rocket to his back.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.