/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fatsuka.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fatsuka.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
NXT attendance has dropped by 28% under this loser. She is the lowest drawing women's champion in the history of the brand despite receiving the biggest push.

If even NXMeme neckbeards don't give a shit about this bitch, just think how hard she's going to flop on the main roster. Where is your God now, weebs?
>>
File: Asuka cringe as fuck.gif (3MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka cringe as fuck.gif
3MB, 540x302px
>>3001345
HOLY FUCKING YUCK
>>
>>3001355
>when HHH forgets to give you your ADHD medicine
>>
>>3001345
Asuka and Nakameme were draws when they were champions.

This is Bobby Reddit's fault, he's the headliner.
>>
>>3001401
Nope attendance has been dropping continuously since Balor left. Gooks don't draw
>>
>>3001345
>Ignoring Roode title run
>>
It has more to do with Dusty dying and Triple Nose being left in charge.
>>
>>3001447
>>3001465
>state of these excuses
>>
nxt has been getting steadily worse since dusty died and all their stars leave and get rekt on the main roster so i see know reason why enthusiasm wouldn't be dropping
>>
GLORIOUS
NO DIMES WILL BE DRAWN
NO DIMES WILL BE DRAWN
IF I'M VICTORIOUS
>>
>>3001513
He's the only person on the roster that sells tickets. People pay to see Roode and go wild when he comes out
>>
>>3001823
>NXT fans
>"people"
"dude we're so cool because we watch NXT which is basically like the indies, and he was on TNA which was a competitor to WWE so it's pretty edgy that we like him and know about him XD I can't wait to talk about him on /asp/, he is SO going to be over when he debuts on the main roster *debuts* *1 month later* dude Roode sucks now *obsesses over the next indie charisma vaccuum in NXT*
>>
>>3001345
>NXT attendance has dropped by 28% under this loser.

So now it is the fault of the woman's champion and not of the male champion or the tag team champion?
>>
>>3001919
>OP is ETERNALLY SEETHING that he has to make up stories.

Asuka is living rent-free and you cant get over it.
>>
>>3001919
She's been pushed harder than anyone ever has before in NXT, so yes it's her fault. Two fucking years she's been burying everyone and still can't get over.
>>
>>3001345
Don't worry, she's only gonna be champ for a few more days since she's losing to Ember Moon.
>>
>>3001976
>Can't get over.

What did anon mean by this?.
>>
>>3001996
She doesn't make the company any money, that's what I mean. A colossal flop that has been rejected by fans
>>
>>3002001
>She doesn't make the company any money
literally everybody who goes to an NXT show notices how many little girls are there wearing Asuka masks and tshirts
>>
>>3002007
Biased fatsukafags are not a reliable source of information. Little girls are such an insignificant part of the audience that it doesn't matter anyway
>>
The problem is that the Champs don't have anyone good to feud with. Roode has a bunch of charismaless ROH geeks and some European fucks. Asuka has already beat everybody, and nobody else in the division can actually wrestle. Also, the tag division is EMPTY now
>>
>>3002026
>i-it's the other people's fault, not the supposed top attractions
>>
>>3002043
No, it's WWE's fault for calling up all the main attractions without hiring any other attractions
>>
>>3001345
SAVE_US.MANDY
>>
>>3002055
this
>>
>>3002055
/thread
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.