[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking: Alberto El Patron Stripped Of GFW World Heavyweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

>>GFW has concluded its internal consideration of the events surrounding the suspension of Alberto El Patron. While it is apparent that initial reports unfairly characterized El Patron's involvement in the incident in the Orlando airport, we are nonetheless disappointed with the manor in which he dealt with this situation; we expect more decorum from all on the GFW roster, especially the World Champion.
We have communicated with El Patron our decision to strip him of his championship title. No decision has been taken as to the date on which he will be reinstated to the roster, the conditions of which are a private matter between the company and El Patron. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0814/630097/breaking-alberto-el-patron-stripped-of-gfw-world-heavyweight/
>>
Can anyone stop Vacant?
>>
>>3001051
>tl;dr we know Paige is at fault but are willing to follow the false but easier narrative of ADR being the aggressor as it helps maintain our image better
>>
>>3001051
>Johnny Nitro drove El Doritos out of yet another promotion
kek
>>
>>3001061
Based JoMo destroying the most boring wrestler on the planet
>>
now who's gonna face Low Ki @ Destination X?
>>
File: 1.jpg (83KB, 769x429px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83KB, 769x429px
>>3001100
A better wrestler.
>>
>>3001114
Is he behind Morrison?
>>
>>3001120
That would've been a sick zinger if it weren't in defense of Del Taco of all people.
>>
>>3001100
*Booyaka Booyaka* Intensifies
>>
Put the strap on Eli Drake or EC3 asap.
>>
oh man i bet paige is gonna get a beating tonight
>>
File: Eli-Drake-2.jpg (56KB, 506x759px) Image search: [Google]
Eli-Drake-2.jpg
56KB, 506x759px
>>3001100
>>
>>3001142
Yeah, she's gonna take a pounding from the first black guy she comes across while Berto drowns his tears in a bottle of booze.
>>
>>3001145
YEAH
>>
what the fuck happened now with paige and alberto?, anyone can get me up to speed?
>>
File: drakeboxers.jpg (29KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
drakeboxers.jpg
29KB, 500x510px
>>
>>3001059
apparently this also has to do with a fight the two had in june i think it was close to the tapings, and other unreported incidents

dont know what that could be other than paige allegedly being caught doing drugs at a show in CT
>>
>>3001100
do you even have to ask
https://youtu.be/osaxR-Dj_oU?t=10s
>>
Chances are Dorito would've been a Bitch about dropping the title at the tapings so easier this way. Guy needs to go.
>>
Putting the title on him was unbelievably retarded in the first place. Regardless of the particulars of this particular incident, it's obvious that the guy is not to be trusted and putting the title on him in the midst of him no-showing everybody and getting into fights and shit was just about the most TNA thing they could've done.

I'm sure somebody just realized the guy's unreliable as shit so they just stripped him now to be done with it.
>>
>>3001170
Something happened on an airport a while back. They were arguing and allegedly Dorito said something nasty about one of Paige's family (who's ill) which made her throw a drink to his face, then ppl got involved, then the cops and what not. It ain't clear, really
>>
>>3001410
>Berto will be forced to team up with his jobber brother and Juan Francisco de Coronado at Chikara's King of Trios for a living in your lifetime
Based.
>>
"damn"- GFW's one fan
>>
>>3001628
Not a single person who actually watches Impact is upset by this.
>>
>>3001628
If you actually watched GFW, I would think you'd be happy 'cause now instead of Alberto's bullshit, you get to see.

I dunno. Lashley vs. JoMo?
>>
>>3001641
Why is JoMo leaving Lucha Underground again? Because Vampiro fucked over Taya?
Is JoMo this much of a slave to pussy?
>>
>>3001652
>AAA fucked over Taya and did it by tricking him personally into giving them her title
>Vampiro was a company cuck who started flinging shit online for no reason
>AAA is just a fetid shithole in general anyway
>Having to spend too much time in Mexico (aka any amount of time in Mexico)
>LU contracts are fucking beartraps and the show is dead already come the season's end
>Even if not for all that, Taya's is damn good pussy to be slaved by, tbqh
>>
>>3001051
Wuhhh.... isnt he working for TNA now? and is the champ there? whats GFW ?

WHY DOESNT EVERYONE JUST WATCH DUBYA DUBYA E
>>
>>3001652
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0812/630065/potential-spoiler-on-a-former-wwe-star-debuting-soon-on-impact/ >>Very sorry to announce that due to a contractural agreement with GFW Impact Wrestling, @TheRealMorrison is unable to attend StocktonCon
>>
>>3001059
More like.
>We know it was Paige's fault but Alberto being a sperg on twitter and airing his dirty laundry constantly is unprofessional.
>>
>>3001628
Now based Eli will get his shot
>>
>>3001051

time for the real champ to reclaim what belongs to him
>>
>>3001628
not really, i never cared much for patron.
>>
>>3001051
>Know that ADR is a cunt
>Give him a contract anyway
>Let him have a babyface run
>Let him pick his matches
>Let him go over your top draw TWICE

GFW had it coming
>>
Alberto will be fine he has some wcpw appearances coming up including a title shot I wouldn't be surprised if gfw is just damage controlling the fact their top talent threw their ugly belts in their faces and quit after they chose to believe click bait wrestling ((€€((news)) $£)) instead of their own The Guy
>>
>>3001145
YEAH
>>
Wtf is gfw? Some kinda backwater appalachian bingo hall dog shit "wrestling"?
>>
>>3001100
Hijo del Dos Caras probably lel
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.