[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't WWE done this yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: uimfyyi.jpg (25KB, 580x357px) Image search: [Google]
uimfyyi.jpg
25KB, 580x357px
>Countless wrestlers have said that the Chicago crowd at the Rosemont Horizon/Allstate Arena was their absolute favorite.
>Central hub city of the midwest makes it ideal for people traveling in from both coasts.
>People's plans don't get derailed by bad weather because it's usually freezing or humid as fuck all year anyways.
>Passionate wrestling city on top of being one of the fattest cities. Fat people love wrestling. Re-watch Wrestlemania 22 if you need proof.
>>
>>3000776
Because they don't want to hear 5 hours of CM Punk chants
>>
>>3000785

don't other cities chant this anyways?
>>
>>3000776
don't wanna get shot by dindus
>>
>>3000776
>Nigcago
>>
>>3000776
WWE doesn't like to hold big events in smark towns and Chicago is a smark town. I'm surprised the Rumble is in Philadelphia this year considering what happened last time

>>3000798
It's 1000x worse in Chicago since Punk is from there
>>
A Chicago crowd already rolls over most promos/matches.

A "WrestleMania" Chicago crowd? They'd hijack the entire fucking show and there's nothing Vince could do about it.

(You) don't understand cause you're from a little shit town that sucks.
>>
>>3000776

The venues are all too small. There really Isn't anywhere large enough to hold WM in Chicago. Even Soldier Field is too small compared to recent WMs.

Also, the WWE has an exclusive deal with the Allstate Arena which prohibits them from doing "WWE" shows anywhere in the area but the Allstate Arena. Allstate Arena is WAY too small for a current WM. WM 13 was shit there. I know cause I went.
>>
>>3000798
Smark towns break in a CM punk chant when there is a lull, Chicago would literally chant it the whole show
>>
>>3000808
>Chiraq
>>
>>3000935
>Chicongo
>>
>>3000776

The rosemont is too small to host a modern wrestlemania.
Wrigley would be awesome but it's also too small
Soldier Field would be the best, right on the lake, but it's one of the smallest NFL arenas in the league. They really messed up the renovations by cutting the seating so drastically.
It's cold, like really cold, Chicago in early April is usually in the high 30 to low 40 Fahrenheit. There's also been far too many surprise snowstorms in Chicago in early April for the Fed to be comfortable with it.
>>
Why doesn't Pittsburgh get a Mania? they should do it at based Heinz field
>>
>>3000814
Vince doesn't care about smark chants as long as he gets the money from them.
>>
>>3001346
Yeah that's why he tells his announcers to say 'this is bizarro world! They cheer the heels and boo the faces!' because he doesn't get upset at all when the crowd doesn't react how he wants them to.
>>
>>3001343
Because the weather is as bad as Chicago and whenever they go to Pittsburgh, the crowd is garbage.

They should come to Detroit for Wrestlemania. Ford Field. Unlike Pittsburgh and Chicago, we're actually living in this century and have a dome.
>>
People won't travel to Chicago for Wrestlemania nor will the locals be able to afford tickets.
City is practically broke and crime is at a high.
>>
>>3001429
>has never been to Chicago

Chicago is maybe the most segregated city north of the Mason Dixon. Almost all the crime takes place in south and near west Chicago. You can spend your whole life in North Chicago or spend your trip downtown and never even hear of a crime. It's honestly dystopian the difference in crime, and wealth.
>>
>>3001440
Thanks for backing up my point why people won't go there for Mania.
>>
Who the fuck wants to be in cold ass Chicago in April for three days

They're going to try to make WM like the Super Bowl where it's in cities like Miami, New Orleans, LA etc
>>
>>3001372
They value the market above those things. Why do you think that they come to Chicago multiples times a year?.
>>
>>3001449
Because it offers one of the best, safest, downtown experiences in the world?
>>3001450 has it right, they're not doing this because Chicago is stupid cold even in April, and the outdoors venues are just not big enough to warrant attempting it.
>>
>>3001449
>Implying places like New Orleans or LA are crime free.

They are not going to Chicago cause of the weather in early April. That and Solider field not being very large in capacity since the WWE seems to be running like they barley make a profit all year then get a big check from WM in April.
>>
>>3001450
>>3001459
>Mania is only gonna be in Florida, New Orleans, California and Texas for the forseeable future.
>Rumble is in Philly twice in four years and seems to be trending towards bigger places like the Alamodome anyway.
>SummerSlam is fucking stapled to Brooklyn.

Well jesus christ, maybe my shitty northern state will get a fucking Survivor Series if I'm lucky.
>>
The actual reason is because Chicago is landlocked. They like to run Wrestlemania on the coast or the outskirts of the country because a lot of people fly in from other countries to attend.
>>
>>3001479
>Atlanta is a hub.
>Falcons have a new stadium
I think I just figured out where Wrestlemania 35 is gonna be.
>>
cities bid for mania, so chicago must not be bidding enough.

or they don't want their city taken over for a week by retarded wrestling fans.
>>
>>3001485
Buddy those retarded wrestling fans' money is as good as anybody else's.
>>
>>3001479

Atlanta, Phoenix, and Orlando have all held mania recently and they're not on the coast, kind of close for Orlando and Atlanta. Chicago has one of the worlds largest airports so that's not a problem. The problem is it's fucking stupid cold. It's why they've avoided northern states like the plague for mania. It's the Super Bowl now.
>>
>>3001457
Evidently they don't considering WM hasn't been in Chicago for a long ass time.
>>
File: 1501454366995s.jpg (3KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501454366995s.jpg
3KB, 99x125px
>>3001500
>georgia
>florida
>not on the coast
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>3001683
To be fair to him, the guy he's replying to said "Chicago is landlocked", not "Illinois is landlocked".
>>
>>3001683

Did I mention Georgia or Florida not being on the ocean because I did not. I mentioned Atlanta and Orlando, I also forgot Dallas. By your logic Syracuse is a coastal city then as well. At least it sits on a lake.
>>
>>3001424
too many chimpouts
>>
>>3000776
Chicago isn't a good crowd anymore, which I don't blame em for since it's hard to be enthusiastic about this shit anymore.
>>
File: BeW9wLQ.png (984KB, 932x487px) Image search: [Google]
BeW9wLQ.png
984KB, 932x487px
Why not have it in LA memorial collusioium
>>
>>3001769
the great lakes are still landlocked
>>
The best place for Wrestlemania is San Francisco. They should go back there again.
>>
>>3001814
The mania was in Santa Clara
>>
>>3001478
Minneapolis here.

Still butt hurt we didn't get mania this year. Apparently it was all but a done deal. Not sure what happened to change their minds.

And I'm sick of it always being in the same places.
>>
>>3000840

No need to work yourself that hard buddy, i'm typing this from Chicago.
>>
>march/april outdoors in chicago

too risky was surprised they did the meadowlands
>>
>>3001440
>muh water tax
>muh soda tax
>muh plastic tax
>muh red light/speeding camera tax
>muh jew mayor closing schools all the time
>muh dindu from south side breaking into my lake shore home and raping my wife

Yea fuck Chicago.
>>
>>3001478
No they'll do indoor venues as well, they did Detroit at ford field not too long ago, they could do the skydome they could do the new vikings stadium if they wanted
>>
>>3001485
Chicago would honestly benefit from those retard wrestling fans considering that city doesn't even have an education budget this fall
>>
>>3002117
didnt they have to cancel their lottery cause they cant afford to payout?
>>
>>3002100

They were going to do Minny but backed off at the last minute realizing it's cold as fuck.

That's the only reason for relocating to Orlando. Without an underhand deal they're not going.
>>
>>3002119
I think they refused to do that because they wanna take that gamble collecting all those lottery ticket shekels when if someone were to actually win the lottery they would be handed the key to the city and have Rahm Emnauel on 24hr lip service call
>>
>>3002099

Hey I found the inbred cowtipper from greater Bloomington.
>>
>>3002128
https://www.upi.com/Illinois-cancels-lottery-sales-due-to-budget-crisis/2701498711399/

I googled it and apparently they did

>the state of this state
>>
>>3002100
Even if the venue itself is fine, the city itself is still gonna be cold as balls. Detroit ain't exactly pleasant in early April and Minny's even worse than that (Twins games getting fucking snowed out).

Ford Field was all the way back in 2007. They haven't gone anywhere close to north since what, WM29?
>>
>>3002154
Ford Field has a roof
>>
>>3002137
I'd think of an insult to throw at you about living in Chicago but you're probably too deep in your cuckhold syndrome by living there to be phased by it
>>
>>3000808
>nogs say dey be being killed by da po-leece
>police don't even bother showing up
>nogs kill themselves by the thousands every year

black culture is hilarious.
>>
Chicago is funny I didn't know how bad it was when I went there a few years ago and a honest to god midget tried to rob me outside the mcdonalds 10 minute walk from the united center
>>
>>3002171
The rest of the city of Detroit doesn't.
>>
File: spike.jpg (373KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
spike.jpg
373KB, 1080x1920px
Why haven't they hosted one in Europe yet ?

Does the E just prefer their home country ?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.