[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

This is what happens when E-Drones start watching NJPW.
>>
HOLY
FUCKING
CRINGE
is this real?
>>
holy freakin cringe

e-drones were a mistake
>>
>>2999848
This costume was made by Kenny's desire.
The concept is mixture between Kenny & his rival Ibushi.
>>
are the edrones this fucking stupid? do they not know that a loss in japan doesnt mean burial
>>
>>2999861
okay? What's that have to do with this?
>>
>>2999861
Kino as fuck
>>
File: IMG_5941.jpg (19KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5941.jpg
19KB, 672x372px
>>
File: 0fc.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0fc.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>2999848
>Tell wwetards to go watch njpw and spam boards about how much better it is
>get flustered when wwetards act accordingly

pottery
>>
>>2999873
This

If you fucks quit trying to convert WWEonly babbys we wouldn't have these problems
>>
Nu-Japanettys SEETHING
>>
>invent a meme title for him so bandwagoning westerners don't complain when he stops main eventing
>they complain anyway

Wrestling fans are whinging faggots no matter what promotion or promotions they follow
>>
>>2999874
I made this post, and I totally agree. Let those WWE watching cucks have their shit product, why would you wanna bring those idiots into NJPW?
>>
>>2999881
Why spam a WWE board? Checkmate redditor.
>>
>>2999881
>"No one should watch the product that I'm watching! Only I have the right to watch it because of my superior taste!"
>>
>>2999895
He's right though, it's pointless to try to convert people to like what you like. I let WWEbabbys do what they please without wagging my finger at them about how I feel that the product that I watch is better.
>>
>>2999905
That's your opinion dipshit. Please tell me how Meltz agrees with you and that somehow matters now.
>>
>>2999905
That's your opinion dipshit. Please tell me how Meltz agrees with you and that somehow matters now.
>>
>>2999918
I literally wrote that it was my opinion. Don't get triggered because someone doesn't like what you like. And who the fuck is Meltser.
>>
>>2999848
people act like this is ridiculous overreaction, but the booking this weekend really confirmed that he's never going to win the title
>>
>>3001227
>beating Okada clean as a fucking whistle
>never going to get the title

Back to wwe
>>
>>3001276
>winning a non-title match in a tournament which is set up to build Naito as a challenger means something
you are touched by the angels my friend
>>
>>3001227
How did losing in the tournament finals confirm that he'll never win the title? If anything it confirms that he's in the top tier and will get a shot at the big title after he's done getting the US championship over. As others have said if you give him a main title shot while he still has the Burger belt it makes the Burger belt look useless.
>>
>>3001227
this tbqh, NJPW will keep pulling American fans along on the hook of Omega possibly winning a title but its clear they don't see him as a top guy
>>
>>3001208
>And who the fuck is Meltser.
the fact that your wrote out his full last name instead of the abbreviation, regardless if misspelled, shows you do know exactly who that moron is
>>
>>2999848
>E.DRONES STOP WATCHING WWE NJPW IS BETTER
>FUCKING E-DRONES RUINING MY PRECIOUS JAPAN
So what do you want exactly?
>>
File: 1500820978810.jpg (106KB, 724x717px) Image search: [Google]
1500820978810.jpg
106KB, 724x717px
>>3001298
>First foreigner to win the current G1
>Main Evented Wrestle Kingdom
>First ever U.S champion
>Made it to the finals in his second G1

????
>>
>>3001342
>he thinks keeping someone strong = seeing them as a top guy
>>
>>3001414
>NJPW = Only one top guy

Go back to WWE buddy.
>>
>>3001418
been watching njpw for 15 years buddy and I can safely say Omega will never recover from thsi tournament booking. If they were going to pull the trigger, it would have happened by now.
>>
>the fucking state of Kenny keks
If you're a Kenny mark remember you're a fucking nu- japan cringelord.
>>
>>3001437
Naito was in the midcard for a year and look at him now.

Nice bait btw.
>>
Tbh barely watched much New Japan but I watched the G1 and Kenny looked strong as fuck and Naito is fucking based.
Idk why these retards are complaining.
>>
>>3001462
it's just trolls trolling trolls or at least i hope it isn't genuine
>>
>>3001462
Wrestling fans are generally fucking stupid and NJPW is starting to pull casuals and WWE fans who are even dumber
>>
>>3001305
lmao, exposed
>>
>>3001462
The e-drones are scared about other company putting a better product.
>>
>>3001305
Point still stands, you brought up 'Meltz' out of nowhere so whoever he is you must be a fan.
>>
>>2999895
>talking about how much you enjoy NJPW vs NJPW BTFO WWE LMAO

big difference, if they end up watching it then good for them
>>
>>3001453
Naito won the title last year retard and if you hadn't started watching at wrestle kingdom you'd know that
>>
That's been every Omegafag since January. Even Meltzer said NJPW is wasting Kenny's time if he didn't get the title il by the end of the year.

It's been obvious to everyone that watches all of NJPW that they have no intention of "conquering" America when they can't even half fill the dome at WK. Kenny is another in the long list of gaijin they've used for international exposure (Bob Sapp, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, MVP, Finn Balor). I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped his US title to an actual midcarder like Juice Cringeson at Global Wars since he seems popular in Japan, or Cody since his drawing power is almost on par with Kenny in America.
>>
>>3002368
I think Kidani is smart and doesn't do harsh moves like wanting to "conquer" US. He took some weird entertainment thing under his wing and established goals for it. Now they are almost reaching market saturation in Japan I think.
They will be showing growth all across the board this year, as they were last year. But I think (it's on Thursday) they will get like +2500 people in the Dome in 2018. If they do, it's because Okada will still be a champ and Naito will be challenging him. If they will do Kenny v Ibushi that will be one more draw to force people to take day off from work (yeah, don't know how that will go in Japan, not much casual fans will come), cause those two together are confirmed draws for Tokyo market.
But where he can make more money is by getting subs to his streaming service from western fans, that are used to OTT services and paying for them. So I think if they promote hell out of WK, again send wrestlers to talk to wrestling journalists, maybe more push across some mainstream US media and let people pay and watch it easily on 4/1, he will make more money and maybe retain some people.
And NJPW announced they are coming back to US. If they retain lot of subs they can choose a place to run a show (probably west coast again) and start slowly but surely building that audience there. I don't expect more then 2 events next year, but year after that I think they can try to run one of the G1 shows there as well.
If that is conquering US in some minds I don't get it. I see a business trying to grab some of that market that just lays there waiting for them. But not rushing and fucking up, but doing a patient job of it.
>>
>>2999848
hory shit kek
>>
>>3002419
I agree. Being this conservative will be better for them. My only concern would be Kenny's loyalty to the company and his staying power. Is he in it for the long haul and if he is, will he maintain this momentum? Wrestling fans are fickle.
>>
>>3001298
>>3001414
edrone
>>
>>3001298
>along on the hook of Omega possibly winning a title

You mean like the one he won to become it's first holder in a first-time event designed for him representative of their overseas ambitions?
>>
>>2999895
>There's room for all types of cells, even cancer cells are welcome!
DHURRRRR
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.