[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: DGzoXVIXkAET_Zt.jpg (132KB, 998x560px) Image search: [Google]
DGzoXVIXkAET_Zt.jpg
132KB, 998x560px
Time is almost up for fatsuka
>>
Fin Kurt mean
>>
>>2999718
What do you mean by this? Even if she loses (she won't) she will still be the most over woman in the company.
>>
>>2999758
Huh? Nobody mentioned Bliss
>>
>>2999718
I can't wait
>>
>>2999758
LOL
>>
>>2999718
Based
>>
>>2999718
>>
>>2999762
Just because you like Bliss, doesn not mean she is over.
>>
>>3001064
Just because you and the neckbeards at full sail like Fatgooka, does not mean she is over. Have a look at Bayley.
>>
>>3001076
Asuka is a supreme wrestler who can outperform almost half of the men's roster
Alexis Kaufman is an ugly midget jew who can't wrestle worth a shit and is only marginally better on the mic than a native Japanese speaker
>>
>>3001064
She is tho

>>3001076
THIS, Weebs BTFO
>>
>>3001095
>Asuka is a supreme wrestler who can outperform almost half of the men's roster
Ugh so much cringe. Smarks are embarrassing.
>>
>>3001095
I sincerely hope for you sake that this is bait. I haven't understood a single word Fatgooka has said since she joined NXT.
>>
>>2999718
asuka workin ya hard buddy
>>
>>2999758
She's going to FLOP on the main roster and no I'm not joking.
>>
>>3001226
This. Anyone that disagrees is in denial
>>
>>3001226
>>3001277
THE REIGNING

DEFENDING

UNDISPUTED

WOMEN'S CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

AHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah she's going to be over as fuck dude
>>
>>3001310
Lmao even nxmeme smarks don't give a shit about this bitch. she's going to be greeted by dead silence on the main roster
>>
Listen, I personally am an Asuka mark, I like her schtick and I find her sexy af, but when she gets to main roster, she is DEFINITELY going to be as "meh" and unremarkable as all of the other wymyn wrestlers are.

Why?
Because he's going to be directed by the same boring autistic writers as becky sasha and charles are, with the same fucking pointless 50/50 booking where wins and losses mean ding dong diddly shit, random meaningless tag team matches, with NO real discernable storyline other than "we're fighting for the belt."

Now, give this lady a psychotic shoot fighter/ murderer/kidnapper gimmick or SOMETHING remotwly unique, and she MAYYY start getting reactions and drawing dimes. But if shes just there to be another cog in the pointless never ending wheel of WymynsWrestling matches, then that's all she's gonna be.
>>
>>3001378
she'll flop and it won't be wwe's fault at all
>>
>>3001378
Generally I would agree, but Asuka has been booked and hyped in such a way that there is no way HHH isn't going to protect her on the main roster to ensure she doesn't end up being booked in a "meh" manner. In fact HHH probably doesn't even need to protect her and Vince/management is behind giving her a proper push on the main roster 100%.
>>
>>3001425
>there is no way HHH isn't going to protect her on the main roster
Paul has no say on the main roster. It's Vince's call.
>>
>>3001431
>HHH has no say
lmao, you're delusional if you don't think HHH has no pull with Vince. He may not have final say but Vince wouldn't have him be in such a high position within the company if he didn't value his work and his word

That's assuming Vince would need any convincing which is doubtful
>>
>>3001442
>if you don't think HHH has no pull with Vince
*any pull
>>
>>3001425
Haitch can't do shit on the main roster. Look what happened to his golden girl Bayley
>>
>>3001476
>comparing Bayley to Asuka
lol
>>
>>3001442
Asuka is literally never coming to the main roster, fat boy
>>
>>3001541
Yeah you're right, how silly of me. Bayley was actually over and drew a dime on NXT
>>
>>3001542
Says increasingly nervous Alexa/Sasha/Bayley fan for the 91st time this year
>>
>>3001549
The fatass nerdy beta numale smarks who watch NXT prefer wrestlers who look like them and are mediocre like them. Wow, what an accomplish to draw dimes from them.
>>
>>3001550
Alexa and Sasha chads have literally nothing to worry about. Gooka is no threat to their spots
>>
>>3001550
She's been in NXT for over 2 years. If she's so great and will be so popular, what are they waiting for?
>>
>>3001559
Meanwhile main roster fans don't care about ugly fat chinks and only like hot blondes. Gooka BTFO either way
>>
File: rr.jpg (7KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
>>3001560
>r-right, guys?
>>
>>3001562
The right time? Grooming the main roster while increasing Asuka's allure and creating more and more anticipation for her eventual main roster rebut? The proper talent to have Asuka put over if/when she loses?
>>
>>3001576
People who will actually draw like AJ, BRAUN, KO and others don't spend much time in NXT. Asuka is a trainer, just face the facts.
>>
>>3001585
>AJ and KO draws
>every wrestler is the same
>if a wrestler spends more time in NXT that obviously means they're just a trainer
>they couldn't possibly be grooming her to eventually be the most over female in WWE
>>
>>3001598
they would not invest that much in an old foreigner that can't speak english. bliss is the top girl for the next decade
>>
>>3001608
This
>>
>>3001608
>>3001819
Brock can't talk on the mic (except for bits and pieces) without sounding and acting like a fool, yet he's the most over guy in the company.

At the end of the day what matters is the performance that the wrestler gives. Bliss is a terrible performer; regardless of how good she is on the mic, she'll never be top girl because of it, unless you mean top girl at the commentary table.

Asuka is a fantastic performer in the ring, and can tell a better story through her body movements and facial expressions better than Alexa Bliss can tell on the mic while cutting a promo.
>>
>>3001860
Brock is a once in a generation athlete. He's a freak. He doesn't need mic skills because there's nobody else like him. The same can't be said about Asgooka
>>
>>3001598
Fatgooka is 43 years old
>>
>>3001860
Bliss is the top girl tho. She draws the most dimes and has the most fans.
>>
>>3001984
>The same can't be said about Asgooka
Asuka isn't on Brock's level athletically, but you absolutely can argue that there's nobody else like her - to a lesser degree, but you still can. Certainly there's no one in the women's division (NXT, Raw, or SD) like her, now or ever. Arguably none of the men are like her either.

She doesn't need mic skills for the same reason. And she definitely won't need them if she's the first Heyman girl, and if there's anyone currently signed to WWE who should be paired up with Heyman, it's Asuka - and not just because she's not very good at English (although her shitty English has an allure to it, unlike Nak's)
>>
>>3002024
There's nothing unique about doing lots of kicks and the occasional armbar. Geeks like Asuka are a dime a dozen
>>
>>3002050
this
>>
>>3002050
truth
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.