[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1115.jpg (142KB, 750x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
142KB, 750x978px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
>>
What the fuck? Won't that be the fourth year in a row?
>>
gaytch ruins everything

>they had comfy ass summerslam in fucking LA

>ruin it with brooklyn shit for nxmeme

fuckk gaytch
>>
I don't get it, what's funny about it?
>>
>>2999646

Apparently there's a deal that goes all the way to 2019.
>>
Just what a horrible idea.

>Is this part of a deal?
>you're going to lose money eventually

Brooklyn is done with this shit already, this is the third year and they can't even sell the damn tickets to the show. Do they think another year of this is going to somehow change their minds?
>>
even if they could put on good cards for three nights (they can't) smackdown just kills it

it baffles me there are people who will go to all four nights and come back next year
>>
File: triple h tuff enuff.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
triple h tuff enuff.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
*kills Summerslam as the second biggest PPV*
>>
>>2999649
how about the fact that the show isn't close to sold out and it's only less than a week away
>>
I don't get it, it was in LA for 5 straight years just before this.
>>
They're trying to make Summerslam into a 2nd Wrestlemania but it's not gonna work, especially now that Wrestlemania has had godawful cards for years now.

Who the fuck wants to pay to watch 4 nights of wwe events in New York in August of all months?
>>
>>2999889
Even the crown prince of WWEdrones Peter Rosenberg said three nights was too many and four is overkill.
>>
>>2999647
They're waiting for the new stadium to be built
>>
>>2999646
It's more of a work from home vacation for the crew based out of Connecticut.
>>
>>2999957
And there's still a plenty of construction going around staples center.
>>
>>2999957
2020/21 is going to be awesome Wrestlemania in Vegas sandwiched between 2 Summerslams in LA.
>>
>>2999643
oh goody, another brooklyn meme crowd that spergs out over the color of a belt
>>
>>3000181
Unfortunately WWE will be long dead by then
>>
>>3000257

:^)
>>
>>3000230
No it wont
Stop eating meltzer shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.