[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keanu Reeves to Bullet Club when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: B93ymiGCcAAzYaz.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B93ymiGCcAAzYaz.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>>
File: B93xaVBCYAAG671.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B93xaVBCYAAG671.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
>>2999297
>>
Keanu is our guy
>>
>>2999297
>>2999298
>most humble a lister has the most JUST life
Really makes you think
>>
I hope they get David Arquette in the Bullet Club
>>
>>2999297
Based
>>
Oh so it's OK for wrestlers to bother Canoe when he's at the airport trying to catch a flight.
>>
>>2999355
Keanu Reeves is at least legitimately trained in martial arts.
>>
>>2999373
The story according to Kenny goes Keanu came up to him. he was too shy to go talk to him.
>>
is Kenny a miscer
>>
Absolutely fucking based.
>>
>>2999297
>>2999298
lol fucking anti draw weab jafag losers stalking keanu at the airport and asking for pics

honestly quite pathetic
like those wwe fan nerds that stalk wrestlers at airports and ask for pics
>>
File: Kenny_MMA.gif (4MB, 540x298px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny_MMA.gif
4MB, 540x298px
Friendly reminder that Omega has Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Experience
>>
>>2999434
So i know you didnt listen to the story first hand but according to Kenny they were chilling eating at the airport exclusive lounge or whatever because they fly so much etc... Keanu walks in and kenny tries to explain to fale who he is... Fale has no idea who Keanu is... Kenny contemplates going up to say hi... doesn't.... Keanu comes over and asks if they are athletes. they say they are wrestlers and kenny compliments keanu on his movie man of tai chi. Keanu asks kenny if he wants a picture... obviously... too sweet
>>
>>2999444
That's just how him and Kota do their foreplay
>>
>>2999444
Yeah and Punk knew Muay Thai, right
>>
>>2999450
LMFAO KEANUE HAD NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE

AND KENNY ''''''''''OMEGA''''''' IS SO OMEGA BETA HE CANT EVEN ASK KEANUE FOR A PIC SO KEANUE ASKS FOR HIM

AHAHAHAHAHA
LITERALLY WHO
>>
>>2999444
>Kenny would legit kick punks ass in a shoot fight
>>
>>2999444
Won nothing with it. Most njpw guys get btfo in mma.

Nagata, Shibata.

The only guys who win in mma are scrubs and nakameme.

That alone murdered inokism..
>>
>>2999456
it was in 2013 or 14 so yeah i wouldnt expect keanu to know who they are, but he obviously knew they were athletes. also lmao if you thin a wrestling persona = a persons real life personality all the time. god ur a dumb ass but you know that
>>
>>2999461
Liger also had an MMA match. But did was already past 50 at the time and got knocked out in one round.
>>
>>2999456
>so obsessed with Omega he listened to an hour or ask the elite
>>
>>2999464
Looks like late 2014/early 2015 actually which is still way before Kenny blew up.
>>
>>2999471
Minoru Suzuki and many others have had MMA experience
>>
>>2999473
yeah bro, called multi tasking... try it
>>
>>2999444
Kenny could beat up Brock

yes/no?
>>
>>2999498
in an mma match? are you retarded?

bork would kill him
>>
>>2999496
Doesn't matter if you were multi tasking you are still obsessed.
>>
>>2999508
what ever you say bro, it was actually the first episode i ever watched if you would believe it. got almost to the end. it made me go from not liking the young bucks to being able to tolerate them
>>
>>2999457
most wrestlers would.
>>
>>2999498
in an MMA match, no
in a shoot fight, yes
Bork is only good in front of camera
even jericho and hunigoat nearly kick his ass if not for vince
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.