[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0720.jpg (55KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.jpg
55KB, 480x270px
So I decided to give New Japan a shot after hearing some good things about it on here. And boy, did I make the wrong decision doing that. The product fucking sucks. The only recognizable name they have is that old washed up geezer Billy Gunn. There are literally NO storylines or larger than life characters. It's just plain ol' fashioned """wrestling"""

I watch wrestling to be Sports Entertained. Not to watch a bunch of literally who doofuses have fake fights with each other. Fuck this shit

Welp, back to the big leagues
>>
>>2998419
THIS ITS SO BAD
>>
>>2998419
>this pasta again

>>2998478
cringe
>>
>>2998478
agreed
>>
>HE FELL FOR THE WHO JANNETTY PRO WRESTLING MEME

ABSOLUTELY WORKED
>>
stardust was there yesterday doofus
>>
>>2998419
Watch DDT for storys. Modern Njpw killed off the angles.
>>
>>2998580
kek
>>
>>2999349
>bumping console war threads

Late night /asp/ is better than that faggotry
>>
>>2998419
Don't tell Carter and Reddit but nu-japan is only the second best promotion from Japan, shhh you didn't hear it from me and don't let them find out about it! ;^)
>>
>>2998419
Wait OP get a load of this. Remember that midcarder Stardust? They use him as a maineventer and pay him 3x what WWE did HAHAHAAHAHA. And he still sucks HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAA. And they will defend this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
> The product fucking sucks.
> There are literally NO storylines or larger than life characters.
>I watch wrestling to be Sports Entertained.
Each of these statements describes the WWE for the past 4 years.
>>
>>2999844
>Bray Wyatt
>Orton
>Balor
>Cena
>Gay Cops
>beat dat niggas ass
Nice try nu-japanetty
>>
Sticky pls
>>
>>2998419
>king of sports

more like king of boring chinknettys amirite?
>>
>>2999841
If Ziggler left for Nu Japan he would be praised as much as Obeta.
>>
>>2999877
this
>>
So you started watching a broadcast from another country and didnt immediately know everyone there? Life must be a struggle for you.
>>
File: 2712200667522.jpg (31KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
2712200667522.jpg
31KB, 456x352px
>>2998419
>>
>>3000974
this
>>
>>2998419
the lack of selling is the big negative point for me. I just can't take it seriously when everybody is running around doing flips and taunts 2 seconds after taking a "finished"
>>
>>2998419
gr8 b8
>>
How does BASED NJPW make edrones seethe so much?
>>
>>3007259
because E DRONES enjoy their soap operas LMFAO
>>
>>3007290
holy shit edrones btfo
New J/asp/an wins again
>>
Well Japanamaniacs, after seeing on here for weeks how great NJPW was and how it BTFO WWE and Vince was going out of business I decided to try watching an NJPW match. I chose the finals of the G1 Climax, supposedly a great match according to the Japanime fans of this board.

First, Naito comes out in a suit, OK, he's wacky I guess. Omega comes out with Young Bucks and the announcers try to convince us that Omega is doing some sort of homage to someone with his outfit but he looks pretty much the same I have seen him. Young Bucks never get involved during the match and the announcers make a point to point out that they don't ever get involved in the match. What is the point of them being there?

Speaking of announcers, the announcers were complete shit. I don't know who they are but they suck. (English Commentary)

The match starts and everyone stands around and poses for 5 minutes. They fight for a while outside the ring, then Naito piledrives Omega off a table. That was cool.

They get back into the ring and then for the final 20 minutes or however long this long ass match was they just do the John Cena vs Randy Orton style BIG MOVE! KICKOUT! BIG MOVE! KICKOUT! BIG MOVE! KICKOUT!

Like what the fuck Japanfans, this shit was way too long, boring and the two 160 pound twinks involved would get murdered in 5 seconds by someone like Brock or Strowman.

I don't know why you weebs watch this garbage and I find it insulting that you constantly rant and rave about how it's better than WWE when the match was basically Orton vs Cena with guys who are a foot shorter and 50 pounds lighter.

In summary, fuck NJPW
>>
>>2998419
I've been a WWF/WWE fan since I was born.
Trying hard to give NJPW a chance.
I can't hate it if I don't watch it.
Is this the most recent event (link below)?
http://www.allwrestling.org/watch-njpw-g1-climax-27-finals-8132017-livestream-full-show-online-free/

I just wanna make sure.
You can't hate shit if you've not seen it.
>>
>>3011552
Yeah, imagine being in the corner of your fighter to support them without cheating on their behalf.

It's absurd.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.