[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it 6 stars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4866.png (268KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4866.png
268KB, 640x364px
Was it 6 stars?
>>
It is if you think it was.
>>
Nah a solid 4.25
>>
>>2997973
6 and a quarter. It did not top Okada Omega III, but it was good.
>>
Don't even know anymore desu. Dave has completely killed the snowflake rating system business.
>>
LOLING AT YOU STOOPID JDRONEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2997973
5 for me.
>>
7 stars
>>
Dave fucked his scale, but I thought Naito/Omega was 4 3/4 stars.
>>
Greatest rana out of the powerbomb I've ever seen.
>>
No, but it was better than the second Okada VS Omega match
>>
>>2997973
no and i gave okada/kenny both 5 stars
>>
>>2998157
This, that was absolutely beautiful.
I also agree that Dave has really fucked his scale, I really don't care as much about his ratings not that I ever put THAT much belief in them but usually any 4+ star Dave match is worth a watch. When you put them under scrutiny, It's all kind of stupid but it's pretty hard to rate matches objectively.
I would totally give this 5 stars BUT it's been very obvious Naito was going to win the G1 and Omega never wins any big match unless he does the OWA which is a huge problem I have with his matches now so there wasn't as much tension there.
Objectively though it was a 5 star match, Naito is amazing at ring psychology, facials and working his opponent and the crowd and Kenny is absolutely brilliant at match pacing due to his athleticism and general wrestling skill
>>
>>2997983
Jesus fucking christ dude.
>>
If Omega/Okada II is 6.25 stars, I'd give this 5 and Omega/Okada 3 either 5 or 4.75.

Omega/Okada III is fucking incredible, but it's reliant on the context of the previous two and the story as a whole. As a match on its own, it's not as strong as Dominion, imo.

This was better and might even be above 5, but I dunno. Omega/Okada II was just so next level and I don't think this was QUITE there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.