[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE writer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1499997097419.jpg (56KB, 753x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499997097419.jpg
56KB, 753x423px
JUST
>>
god i wish eva marie was a giantess
>>
File: big-show2.jpg (18KB, 405x284px) Image search: [Google]
big-show2.jpg
18KB, 405x284px
>>2997139
>ywn get crushed from snu snu with a giant Eva
Why live?
>>
>>2997101
Explains all the manlets getting hired
>>
>>2997158
Ryan Ward is good at his job. Qualified people get the job. It doesn't really need explaining, but meritocracy can be difficult to understand for someone who loves to play the victim card.
>>
>>2997101
Why did they replace this guy with fucking Road Dog on smackdown?
>>
>>2997199
cronyism
>>
>>2997188
but he's short and therefore can't contribute to society
>>
>>2997199
Haitch's buddy
>>
File: based nash.png (41KB, 607x349px) Image search: [Google]
based nash.png
41KB, 607x349px
BASED NASH
>>
>>2997241
Funny because this is the exact same logic Nash dickriders operate on. They're betas that want to live vicariously through an alpha
>>
>>2997241
>our show is based on sex and violence

Is it?
>>
>>2997241
>what's that? you actually know how to write?
>have you ever even had sex?
>lol btfo, gtfo
This way of thinking is exactly why WWE is in the shitter
>>
>>2997279
Well it's certainly based on violence. Problem is people want more than just
>I am best wrestler
>No! I am best wrestler
>Let's wrestle 3 times to decide who is best wrestler
>>
>>2997241
>Have you written for The Drew Carey Show?
Is that even still a thing?
>>
haha, guys here making fun of other guys looks, hahaha.
>>
>>2997288
some smarks want that
>>
>>2997232
And bald
>>
>>2997312
Smarks want to see people they know would have a decent match with no story build up, but you can't make a weekly show that will appeal to the masses on that.
>>
>>2997312
And thats why you don't listen to them
>>
ryan ward is tiny but his scripts r big

do not bully him I will defend this fucking dark elf to the death
>>
>>2997346
Kind of agree here, Burch and Lorcan had a fantastic NXT match a little while ago I try to make people watch but they're both bald dudes who look exactly the same so the response has been lukewarm at best
>>
>>2997376
Yeah, then after the second I was expecting to see them have a match at Takeover, or more likely the one after where they show the matches before the Takeover started properly.
>>
>>2997241
Imagine Isaac Newton being told that he couldn't do his research because he was a virgin. What the fuck does sex have to do with it lmao
>>
>>2997199
It's called a promotion.
>>
>>2997261
Nash fans are cancer.
>>
>>2997261
There's nothing wrong with looking up to an alpha. That's alpha in and of itself. That's how real men improve themselves.

What's pathetic is being such a beta numale that alpha males trigger you and instead of striving to better yourself to be more like them, you become angry at the sight of them and beg for beta males that you can idolize to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>2997356
Yeah don't listen to the people buying four figure travel packages to attend Wrestlemania weekend, wtf money do they have?

I swear you people don't put any thought into the shit you post
>>
>>2997356
Yeah don't listen to the people buying four figure travel packages to attend Wrestlemania weekend, wtf money do they have?

>>
>>2997356

>>
>>2997151
unexpected evangelion?
>>
>>2997303
I hope your dad watches you get raped.
>>
>>2997279
It was a decade or two ago, when Brian Kikwertz was in charge. It's must be a very old interview being referenced. God so many low rent idiots here, if you tarts don't get a clue soon I'm heading to WF full time and this board will collapse
>>
God I miss Ryan Ward SmackDown.
>>
God I miss Ryan Ward SmackDown.
>>
Daily reminder that women prefer guys who are short and beefed up over tall guys who are lanky and uncoordinated.
>>
>>3001835
It's still Ryan Ward Smackdown
It's just that his scripts go through a shredder known as Road Dogg
>>
>eva marie is 5'8
that means this guy is under 5 feet tall
lmao
>>
>>2997101
ha its no wonder why the products sucks so bad
>>
>>2997241
Why does it have to be about Alpha Males and sexual dominance? Why can't my damn wrestling show be about good wrestling with interesting stories?
>>
>>2997711
t. beta cuck
>>
>>2997279
It's from 2004 interview. In 2005 Kurt Angle wanted to rape Booker T's "gutter slut" wife

wrestling wasn't always pg and lame
>>
>>2997232
The Chinese send all their little people to live in a tiny town where they entertain tourists
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.