[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The daniel bryan that we got in WWE was nowhere near as good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

The daniel bryan that we got in WWE was nowhere near as good as the Bryan Danielson in ROH
>>
>>2996520
Of course. WWE waters down everyone.
>>
File: 3FvEbl9.jpg (34KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
3FvEbl9.jpg
34KB, 402x604px
>>2996520
>The daniel bryan that we got in WWE was nowhere near as good as the Bryan Danielson in ROH
>>
DB was the last person who was over in WWE.
>>
>>2996526
You are forgetting Oney Lorcan.
>>
>>2996526

His run would have been longer too but Vinnie Mac and crew cut it short. even before his health problems.
>>
>>2996663
>NXMEME
>"""""over""""" in WWE

the DELUSION of Edrones
>>
File: 1499442727495.png (157KB, 302x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499442727495.png
157KB, 302x358px
>>2996525
>The daniel bryan that we got in WWE was nowhere near as good as the Bryan Danielson in ROH
>>
>>2996685
What? How was it VKM fault for the short career of DB? DB was the one working like an idiot.
>>
>>2996520

In terms of in ring ability he was nowhere near his peak.

However on the mic, his ability to control crowds. All that stuff he gained a lot of that stuff working in the WWE.

Bryan always had a deceptively huge amount of charisma. It's part of the reason he was consistently over everywhere he went, as a face or heel.
>>
>>2996520
You forgot to add 'american dragon' would have made you look extra virgin
>>
>>2996520
>Wrestler is worse in WWMeme
in other news water is wet
>>
>>2996986
>Water is wet
I want this meme to end. The water is the one that gives the wet property to an object.
>>
>>2996523
No shit. It's easy to do fancy moves when you're only doing them three times a month. Once you start working three days a week every week of the year, you have to adapt or burn out early.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.