[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Bangs JoJo*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Eats Pin.jpg (10KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
Eats Pin.jpg
10KB, 375x250px
>>
Face>height>frame>charisma

Bray has at least 3
>>
>>2995680
Over 6 feet so he has height... what other 2 does he have?
>>
>>2995716
He's fat so he hides it but he also seems to have wide manly frame, and charisma maybe face but again, fat so hidden
>>
>>2995716
flexibility despite being fat and a monster dong
>>
>>2995680
So the option that Jojo is probably an easy slut isn't even considered
>>
>>2995716
He does have charisma. Crowds want to cheer as soon as they look like they're going to do anything remotely interesting with him.
>>
>>2996509
(You)
>>
*makes me zone out and daydream about other things whenever he starts talking or is on screen period*

Going on 3 years now
>>
Bray is tall, financially comfortable and white. That's all black women need. They're desperate to get away from their own savage men.
>>
>>2995670
so that's why he is currently jobbing out so much
>>
>>2995670
so that's why he is currently jobbing out so much
>>
>>2996549
I am with you. Since he came to Raw his segments are skippable for me, its the time I go flip to baseball, or grab something to eat, or take a shit.
>>
>>2995670
I still say he's prepping her to become the reincarnation of Sister Abigail.
>>
Jojo has not posted on social media since the news broke.
>>
Jojo has not posted on social media since the news broke.
>>
>>3000998
Smart, considering her new lover is going through a divorce, I hope the ass was worth it.... to be fair it probably was.
>>
>>2996547
He's right though. All they need to do is just put Bray on a mad winning streak for months, win all his feuds for a while and he'll get back over again in no time. He can waffle on all day but if he's jobbing no one gives a fuck.
Back when he was doing Ms Teacher Lady and beating The SHIEBD clean people wanted to see him win and bothered to listen to his 2 spooky promos
>>
File: ohyeahh.png (88KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
ohyeahh.png
88KB, 375x250px
>>2995670
>>
File: Matt-Hardy-Happy-645x370.jpg (35KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-Hardy-Happy-645x370.jpg
35KB, 645x370px
>>2995670

From the thumbnail I thought that was Corbin.
>>
>>2995670

>>
>>2995670

>>
>>2995670

Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.