[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DGzoXVIXkAET_Zt.jpg (72KB, 1006x566px) Image search: [Google]
DGzoXVIXkAET_Zt.jpg
72KB, 1006x566px
Time is almost up for fatsuka
>>
Why be excited when you know that within a month of dropping the belt she'll be all over Smackdown winning that belt?
>>
>>2995279
>smackdown
LOL
>>
>>2995279
she is going to be a jobber. based vince isn't going to push this disgrace
>>
>>2995288
This
>>
I remember these threads before Takeover Orlando...
>>
>>2995445
this time is different. nxt attendance is tanking and this anti-draw's push has to be killed to save the brand
>>
>>2995815
That's where you're wrong.. I can't wait to see the crying on here when The Empress survives an Eclipse then retains Saturday
>>
>>2996463
I would love it, only because this board would burn down in a fit of autistic fury
>>
>>2995273
HOLY FUCKING YUM

I wanna blow on that tummy
>>
File: 1501043753533.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1501043753533.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>2996511
Take a bath
Go to bed
Get a clue
>>
>>2996502
>this board
You mean the 3 guys who post here?
>>
>>2996595
Yeah, exactly. But wait... If there's only three of us, it's a 50/50 chance you're Carter! Fuck you!
>>
>>2996601
It's DA CARTER 3 BITCH It's DA CARTER 3 BITCH It's DA CARTER 3 BITCH It's DA CARTER 3 BITCH It's DA CARTER 3 BITCH
>>
>>2996463
Not gonna happen
>>
>>2996463
screenshotting this post to add it to the GOOKA FANS BTFO collage that i'll be spamming the catalog with after brooklyn
>>
>>2997271
BASED
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 720x900px
>>2995273
Rip agooka
>>
>>2995273
>>
after Takeover she should sell her used pantyhose on ebay because of the shame of losing
>>
after Takeover she should sell her used pantyhose on ebay because of the shame of losing
>>
>>2995273
She oughta just leave the company after she drops the belt. She's never gonna be treated like a big deal on the main roster.
>>
>wanting NiggerVamp to win over The Based Empress of Tomorrow
>>
>>2995354
lol
>>
>>3000825
>implying vince wont go for the female "nakamura" angle.
She's going to be a top star on the roster
>>
>>3001364
No she isn't. Nakamura had a legit superstar aura on NXT and with his debut. Asuka does not and will not. Based Vince will never push this gook over beautiful blonde women.
>>
>>3001370
she's going to be booked as female nakamura and that is final. I don't care if Nakamura was more charismatic than Asuka was to begin with.

who the hell can she realistic job to when she's a better wrestler than the entire WWE roster?
>>
>>3001565
Anyone Vince tells her to job to. Nobody cares about how many flips and submission holds this bitch can do. Looks and mic skills are all that matters, gooka has neither
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.