[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I LOVE MELTZ NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: big davey.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
big davey.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>Mandy Rose has potential to be a superstar. Her look may get you thinking she's just a model they are throwing out there but she's a great athlete.

>NXT Women's Champion Asuka defeated Ember Moon: Not nearly as good as you'd think. Believe it or not, the other women's match on the show was significantly better.

Dave took the redpill. Smarks BTFO
>>
>>2994847
Is this fake news?
>>
>>2994847
Asuka and Ember picking their spots because they're already regulars on NXT and the other women having to impress on the house shows is all I'm getting from this
>>
>>2994861
This, I don't doubt at all that Asuka and Embaa Who are just coasting on the house show circuit. We've seen them have great matches before.

Although he does have me wondering how good Mandy Rose really is.
>>
>>2994861
>>2994869
>excuses everywhere
Face it weebs, they both suck. Mandy is the future. The diva era is coming back
>>
>>2994847
Based Mandy is gonna bring back divas and her feud with Lexi will be regarded as the next Trish/Lita
>>
>>2994860
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-results/nxt-san-jose-ca-live-results-bobby-roode-vs-roderick-strong-240866

no. fatsuka and the gorilla were the only people on the whole card that didn't impress meltz
>>
>>2994860
It's his report from attending an NXT show.
>>
>>2994869
Saw Mandy on a NXT live show in June. She has definitely improved.
>>
>>2994847
>took the redpill
So when the opinion he has resonates in your echo chamber, he's suddenly legit?
>>
>>2994951
yes. he saw the light and has the correct line of thinking now
>>
File: DHDU6MQV0AATJD9.jpg (106KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
DHDU6MQV0AATJD9.jpg
106KB, 750x937px
>>
>>2994984
The future
>>
>>2994873
>>2994877
>diva era
>but she's a great athlete
Uh.
>>
>>2994873
The diva era had awful wrestling you dumbass. If Meltzer is praising her it's probably because she isn't a total shitter in-ring.
>>
>>2994984

look at those fishnets
>>
>>2995038
Trish was a great athlete
>>
>>2995122
I don't think anybody who thinks the current era is better than the diva era is gonna name Trish Stratus as one of the things that was a negative in the past.
>>
I hate Meltz. But he's right about Mandy.

Sad thing is, once she hits the main roster, those catty ratfaced backstabbing bitches (looking at you Sasha, Charlotte, Becky) will treat her with the same jealous disrespect that they gave to Eva, Bliss, and now Lana.

Thanks to all the neckbeards, those cunts believe their own hype. I hope Mandy destroys them all!
>>
>>2995133
>those catty ratfaced backstabbing bitches (looking at you Sasha, Charlotte, Becky) will treat her with the same jealous disrespect that they gave to Eva, Bliss, and now Lana.
This is literally just fanfiction
>>
>>2995069
This. Seems more like Meltzer was impressed she didn't break anyone's neck like most PC shitters.
>>
>>2995151
Nope, she's just genuinely talented and a mega draw waiting to be unleashed. Every single house show report says the same thing: Mandy is a star.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170813-051944.png (439KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-051944.png
439KB, 800x1280px
>>2994873
Definitely/mygirl/
>>
>>2995133
I notice the "payed my dues" bitches (Sucking cock in indies) talk down to the more attractive divas. I remember Paige(of all people) on Austin nework podcast talking down about the models
>>
>>2995133
I notice the "payed my dues" bitches (Sucking cock in indies) talk down to the more attractive divas. I remember Paige(of all people) on Austin nework podcast talking down about the models
>>
>>2994847
BASED MANDY THE SEXIEST DIVA ALIVE CUMMING TO SAVE WYWMYN WESSLEFUS
>>
>>2994847
KIKEZER IS DING DONG REEAMKER WHO IS DUMB AND IS ONLY FOR DUMDUMBS LIKE FOR REAL WHY U PAUY $10 A MONTH WHEN U CAN DO THE WWWE NETOWKR????
>>
Is this from the live event Friday? Where can I read this just because I was there.
>>
>>2994847
Ember Moon confirmed as a antidraw.
>>
>>2998076
*Asgooka
>>
>>2998076
*Asgooka
>>
>>2998076
*Asgooka
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.