[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One picture to btfo all the NJPW and ROH cucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: wm32.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wm32.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
One picture to btfo all the NJPW and ROH cucks
>>
File: big leagues.jpg (121KB, 1000x597px) Image search: [Google]
big leagues.jpg
121KB, 1000x597px
As we all know, WWE loves to inflate their attendance numbers in order to build a little more hype around their big events. WrestleMania 32 took place on April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas and the announced attendance for the event was 101, 763.

WWE has touted this number in press releases and media conference calls, but Fightful is reporting that the real number is actually much lower than that. According to the Arlington Police Department, the actual attendance number for the event was 80,709.

Vince McMahon has said that the 101,763 number includes “usher and ticket takers and all of that” but last July WWE publicly released documents revealing that paid attendance for the event was somewhere between 73,111 and 85,888.

Let's imagine, if you will that you're an E-drone and the WWE is your girlfriend. You live, breathe and die for her. She tells you she loves you and she's not fucking the guy next door, she tells you she doesn't even like him when you know that's a lie. She's lying straight to your face and you know it but it doesn't matter to you, you still love her and she can do no wrong. She's lying to you but you're brainwashed, you're being manipulated but you like it, you find a fetish in it. What does that make you? That makes you a cuck. Now, imagine valiantly defending a company that so blatantly lies to you straight to your face, assumes you are stupid and takes advantage of your blind fanaticism. Now imagine taking pride in this.
>>
File: wk.jpg (41KB, 285x340px) Image search: [Google]
wk.jpg
41KB, 285x340px
Oh yeah, well NJPW can draw 18,000 to the Tokyo Dome, fuck you Drone
>>
Damn thats a lot of people
>>
Another autistic console war thread, another thread to hide!
>>
>>2993138
100,000+ people and not one of when even talks about this event, while people are still raving about WK11.
>>
>>2993138
And it's going down every year while NJPW rises
>>
Yet another console war thread.
>>
>>2993181
NJPW has been putting on a great product but they haven't come close to selling out their biggest show of the year in a very long time. I have a feeling attendance will rise for 2018 at least. I wonder if they paper their large shows ever?
>>
>>2993163
>1/10 of what WWE drew
thats just pathetic desu senpai
>>
>>2993191
It's all they know how to do. Everything in life to them must be a binary "my thing vs your thing" contest.
>>
I am genuinely curious.

What does a ticket to Wrestle Kingdom cost? Because WWE prices have gotten out of hand. I paid fucking 70 for a house show a month ago.
>>
File: e-drones.jpg (180KB, 629x348px) Image search: [Google]
e-drones.jpg
180KB, 629x348px
>>2993203

I am genuinely disgusted by you, the fact that you gave money to this company as of late makes me sick to my stomach. How can you view the state the product is in and decide "Yes, this company deserves my hard-earned money"?
But to answer your question, probably like 40 dollars, American.
>>
File: pleased ric flair.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pleased ric flair.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>2993181
>while a vocal minority made up of an online fedora defense force are still raving about WK11

fixed for accuracy. stay obsessed with the big leagues, squirt.
>>
Wrestlemania 32 was also a horrible 7-hour slog of an event that's remembered for being miserable for the people who went there live, and unwatchably bad for the people who watched on the Network.

WWE had a really good 2016 starting in June-ish, but Wrestlemania absolutely fucking sucked.

>>2993221
Not him, but house shows are fun as fuck and totally worth going to.
>>
File: njpw.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
njpw.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2993138
>>
Funny how worked JapDrones got from this. Like isn't it obvious this was bait for you JapDrone faggots?
>>
>>2993162
>2993252
>Projecting this hard

relax , Indydrone, the internet doesn't need to know how your girlfriend cucked you
>>
File: 12-12-2012 1-51-23 PM.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12-12-2012 1-51-23 PM.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>2993138
>>
>>2993162

>Fightful is reporting

Ah yes, such an esteemed journalistic source.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.